Welcome to Gaia! ::

Menacing Shoujo

Seabook Arno
ninja I wonder what a power herb really is.

Allows you to use a move that needs preparing to be used instantly instead of waiting another turn, like skull bash and sky attack.

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
VaIkyrie Rising
Seabook Arno

Allows you to use a move that needs preparing to be used instantly instead of waiting another turn, like skull bash and sky attack.

Oh lol, i know what it is but i mean i wonder how they make it in the game? ^^;;

Menacing Shoujo

Seabook Arno
VaIkyrie Rising
Seabook Arno

Oh lol, i know what it is but i mean i wonder how they make it in the game? ^^;;

They grow em?

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
VaIkyrie Rising
Seabook Arno
VaIkyrie Rising
Seabook Arno

They grow em?
So they're garlic? eek

Menacing Shoujo

Seabook Arno
VaIkyrie Rising
Seabook Arno
VaIkyrie Rising
Seabook Arno

They grow em?
So they're garlic? eek

LOL maybe

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pikachew Tobacco
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Thanks for understanding. I need your FC and IGN so I know whom to look for. Your items will be ready as soon as I get off from work (6pm US Eastern). If I'm not too busy, I'll let you know if I can do another one of your orders the same day.

No problem, I used to run Item giveaways for Black/White, and the sequels, with an action replay. So I understand how it is. Anyhoot, my FC is 5370-1392-7972 my IGN name is Minori. I will also assume the FC and name on you sig is the one I need to register?
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Yes.

Menacing Shoujo

*snickers at Pikachew's posts in the other thread about 'not quoting entire posts'*
Imagine being an elementary school teacher... Nah you wouldn't last a week.

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well I have my 3 pokemon ready for trade. Just so I'm clear, it don't matter what they are right?
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Nope.

Menacing Shoujo

dat torchic...

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
thanks for the stone! heart
VaIkyrie Rising
I actually adore children. Well. Good children. I have an extremely high tolerance for kids.

I don't like when older people blatantly ignore directions. They don't have the excuse of being young and impressionable. xd

Keep the Torchic if you want.

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pikachew Tobacco

Many thanks.
Seabook Arno
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
You're welcome. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit