Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

Pikachew Tobacco
Pokemon Trainer Joan
Pikachew Tobacco
Pokemon Trainer Joan
Sure. Up to 3.

Thank you.
do i already have your friend code or do we need to exchange?
You have to add me. I've already registered your name.

added and online thank you

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
OMG Kenpachi Rama-Sama
TheCourteJester
OMG Kenpachi Rama-Sama
Honestly i think this whole thing is neat and all and i personally have nothing against it, though i'd just like to wait for the events themselves to come out C: Diancie should be coming out soon anyways lol and i figure the others would soon follow.

diancie can no longer be gotten :O And neither can the latios and asites. they have all been patched.

no no, i mean that nintendo put out the ad to say the diancie event was coming soon .-.
aah did they? :O Sorry i misread your comment wrong then ^^

Tipsy Gawker

Thank you very much
Pokemon Trainer Joan
This was fast. They're ready.
Pokemon Trainer Joan
Thank you very much
No problem. heart

Tipsy Gawker

Pikachew Tobacco
Pokemon Trainer Joan
This was fast. They're ready.

they look great

Dapper Shapeshifter

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
TheCourteJester
OMG Kenpachi Rama-Sama
TheCourteJester
OMG Kenpachi Rama-Sama
Honestly i think this whole thing is neat and all and i personally have nothing against it, though i'd just like to wait for the events themselves to come out C: Diancie should be coming out soon anyways lol and i figure the others would soon follow.

diancie can no longer be gotten :O And neither can the latios and asites. they have all been patched.

no no, i mean that nintendo put out the ad to say the diancie event was coming soon .-.
aah did they? :O Sorry i misread your comment wrong then ^^

Lol yeah it's been on the x-y pokemon website for a couple weeks now and it just says to stay tuned for more info
i would love to make some Pokemon shiny heart

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I really like the back up feature.
Can I have: Aggronite, Houndoominite and a 6IV Ditto? I'll be on like in 4 hours. FC is on my signature.
I'd like to get a few made shiny smile
victorsaurus
I really like the back up feature.
Can I have: Aggronite, Houndoominite and a 6IV Ditto? I'll be on like in 4 hours. FC is on my signature.
Your Ditto and items are ready.
The Absolute End
werethnal
Are you two asking if I can make your pokemon shiny, or you saying you'd like to use the program yourselves to make shiny pokemon in general?

sweatdrop It's better to be more direct and mention the 3 pokemon you'd like to make shiny instead of waiting for me to respond. Don't forget your IGNs and FCs.
Pikachew Tobacco
The Absolute End
werethnal
Are you two asking if I can make your pokemon shiny, or you saying you'd like to use the program yourselves to make shiny pokemon in general?

sweatdrop It's better to be more direct and mention the 3 pokemon you'd like to make shiny instead of waiting for me to respond. Don't forget your IGNs and FCs.

it was more of me seeing if you were still doing it and not forcing you to come back to here when you werent doing it :c
but since your doing it could i do : gengar / volcarona / duoblade heart
thank you for doing this! heart

my fc : 5198-2638-7562
ign michael
Pikachew Tobacco
The Absolute End
werethnal

I would like you to change a swirlix, litleo, and murkrow to shiny. We've added each other before when you did art for me. IGN Stormee.

Lonely Wolf

hiya ;o
I was wondering if i bred an amaura and a fletching would you be able to make them shiny for me? ;O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff