Welcome to Gaia! ::

kyuk0n
insert name here later

Is there anything in particular you're looking for right now? Or do you just want to see what 5 IV pokes come up on the list? ; u; I don't need volt tackle pichu anymore, I've got a trade pending for one. And I have Xerneas, so no need.
              DXSciz

Adding ya in now. 3nodding IGN is Eevee on PSS.
                          Shanic777

I've 4 IV Jolly now, and I'd like to point out that hustle is its ability until it evolves. 3nodding

Ahhh ok thx...Hows the impsh Bergmite with sturdy?

Vermillion Spirit

kyuk0n
              Quote here heart

And please remember to be specific when asking for something. I.E.; 'I'd like a ferroseed with egg moves: stealth rock, spikes, leech seed, seed bomb with 4+ IVs' or something of the sort.

Rules/Looking for/Plans/Reserve/Quote/Open

I can touch trade you a Giratina and a Landorus!

In exchange I'd like this Mudkip: "- Adamant Torrent Mudkip w/ Curse, Yawn, Avalanche; 31/31/x/31/31/31" and an Ironfist Chimchar.
If possible, one of those Smeargles would be nice as well :3

Lonely Fairy

13,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mistress Orion
kyuk0n

- Adamant Torrent Mudkip w/ Curse, Yawn, Avalanche; 31/31/x/31/31/31
- Timid Blaze Charmander w/ Outrage, DD, Fire Blitz, Dragon Pulse; 31/31/31/31/x/x
- Timid Frisk Noivern; x/x/31/31/31/31
- Impish Sturdy Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird; 31/31/31/x/x/31

User Image

how many can we claim? i'm looking at these guys. emotion_dowant

As many as you'd like! I'll cross them off the list and hang onto them for ya. Just quote me when you're online so I can add you!
              3nodding

insert name here later

I'll let you know when I get to breeding them. I have quite a few things I need to get out of the way first. 3nodding
                          l Hokuto Shinken l

Awesome, thank you! Just quote me when you're online so I can get you added. 3nodding
                                      Shanic777

Haven't started on it yet, but I'll get to it soon. 3nodding
                                                  Code Vermillion

In exchange I'd like this Mudkip: "- Adamant Torrent Mudkip w/ Curse, Yawn, Avalanche; 31/31/x/31/31/31" and an Ironfist Chimchar.

Awesome, I'll cross off the mudkip, but the smeargle I'll have to catch first.

Edit: Just realized that mudkip had been claimed, I just didn't have the time to cross it off the list. :c
kyuk0n
Mistress Orion
kyuk0n

- Adamant Torrent Mudkip w/ Curse, Yawn, Avalanche; 31/31/x/31/31/31
- Timid Blaze Charmander w/ Outrage, DD, Fire Blitz, Dragon Pulse; 31/31/31/31/x/x
- Timid Frisk Noivern; x/x/31/31/31/31
- Impish Sturdy Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird; 31/31/31/x/x/31

User Image

how many can we claim? i'm looking at these guys. emotion_dowant

As many as you'd like! I'll cross them off the list and hang onto them for ya. Just quote me when you're online so I can add you!
              3nodding

insert name here later

I'll let you know when I get to breeding them. I have quite a few things I need to get out of the way first. 3nodding
                          l Hokuto Shinken l

Awesome, thank you! Just quote me when you're online so I can get you added. 3nodding
                                      Shanic777

Haven't started on it yet, but I'll get to it soon. 3nodding
                                                  Code Vermillion

Edit: Just realized that mudkip had been claimed, I just didn't have the time to cross it off the list. :c

Okey doe updte me when done
kyuk0n

I have a Pichu with Volt Tackle and wish if you wanna trade for a Darumaka?

Lonely Fairy

13,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LishaLily4

That would be awesome. Do you have a preference as to which? c:
kyuk0n
LishaLily4

That would be awesome. Do you have a preference as to which? c:

Not particularly Any is fine smile

Lonely Fairy

13,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LishaLily4

Alright, I've got you added. You wouldn't happen to have a spare light ball by chance do you? I just realized I derped and assumed it was just like an egg move, but it does need the ball to pass down the volt tackle. gonk
kyuk0n
LishaLily4

Alright, I've got you added. You wouldn't happen to have a spare light ball by chance do you? I just realized I derped and assumed it was just like an egg move, but it does need the ball to pass down the volt tackle. gonk

Aha I do somewhere, let me check my boxes and Ill send it with.
Edit: All set, ready when you are smile

Lonely Fairy

13,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LishaLily4

Ahh, thank you so much! heart In game name is Eevee. 3nodding
kyuk0n
LishaLily4

Ahh, thank you so much! heart In game name is Eevee. 3nodding

Awesome! Thank you!

Lonely Fairy

13,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LishaLily4

Awesome! Thank you!

Connection error? I still have the darumaka.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
kyuk0n

3nodding

User Image

okie doke. :3

Yutsuki 4527-8619-5512

Vermillion Spirit

kyuk0n
Code Vermillion

That's fine, the Chimchar and Smeargle would be quite alright with me if you're still interested :3

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Is that 5IV Mudkip still available? Also, what's the gender?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff