Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Everyone~ I'm completely aware that I'm probably very behind on this discussion...But I'm realizing that the random option to add people as friends in Pokemon X/Y is incredibly spotty and annoying.

If anyone is open to sharing their friend code, please comment or pm me! You can find my friend code down below. I'm open to battles or trades any time. If you have specific things you might want to trade, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk it out ahead of time.

Thanks!

Friend Code: 0387 9590 7725

I believe my Safari is Ice type, but I'm not sure what pokemon appear in it. Anyone who adds me, feel free to confirm this with me and I'll post it here!
InnocentShadowBunny

I am gonna add you!

My code is 0146-9356-1260 My safari is: Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette
CrandberryTea

Oh, thats great! Thank you. I'm going to add you as well in just a minute <3
InnocentShadowBunny

Also if you wanted a trade list I have:

-Chespin
-Sawk (x2)
-Honedge
-Larvesta
-Whismur
-Growlithe

I can also take a look into breeding pokemon you need.
CrandberryTea

So - Those are the pokémon you're looking for, or looking to get rid of? I just want to be clear!

I have everything on that list except for a sawk... That I could use. Otherwise, right now I think the only other pokémon I have a wanting for is a Clefa or Clefairy. Let me know whatever you'd be interested in trading if you're interested.
InnocentShadowBunny

I am looking to get rid of Swaks so you are welcome to it. And I think I can get you a Clefa... Let me check!
InnocentShadowBunny
Hi Everyone~ I'm completely aware that I'm probably very behind on this discussion...But I'm realizing that the random option to add people as friends in Pokemon X/Y is incredibly spotty and annoying.

If anyone is open to sharing their friend code, please comment or pm me! You can find my friend code down below. I'm open to battles or trades any time. If you have specific things you might want to trade, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk it out ahead of time.

Thanks!

Friend Code: 0387 9590 7725

I'll add you! FC is in my siggy! 3nodding
CrandberryTea

That'd be wonderful~ Thank you!
CrandberryTea
InnocentShadowBunny

I am gonna add you!

My code is 0146-9356-1260 My safari is: Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette

Mind if I add you as well?
iDusty

Great, thank you! I'm going to add you now.
iDusty

Go right ahead!
Added both of yall. Thanks so much! 3nodding

Mewling Gawker

10,500 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
yum_strawberry Added~
My Friend Code is in my signature cat_3nodding
Neokoko

Lovely! Thank you. I've added you as well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff