Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Phantom

25,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
First shiny that I encountered was in X (even though I've been playing at least one game in every gen since Blue sweatdrop ) It was a female Kingdra that I caught in a net ball heart First shiny that I ever hatched was a shiny HA Froakie yesterday heart

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mine was a Hoppip in pokemon gold.

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
I didn't realize it until years later but my first shiny was Raikou back in either Gold, Silver or Crystal. (Not counting Gyarados of course!) I thought for YEARS that all of the legendary dogs shimmered, but when I replayed gen two later... nooooope. That was definitely a shiny LOL.

The first one I ran into that I knew was a shiny right away was Spinda in Sapphire. Still got the thing, named GLITTER and everything...

Unleashed Shapeshifter

moon eclipse shadows
First shiny that I encountered was in X (even though I've been playing at least one game in every gen since Blue sweatdrop ) It was a female Kingdra that I caught in a net ball heart First shiny that I ever hatched was a shiny HA Froakie yesterday heart

HA Greninja is brutal, you got a good find on that, and congrats on your shinies.

Supportive Seraph

I'm pretty sure it was a shiny Hoothoot in Crystal version.
      I was playing late a night because I couldn't sleep.
      I thought my game was glitching up, so I promptly killed it and turned the game off.
      sweatdrop

Shameless Lunatic

34,090 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
First Shinies at all were the event Palkia Dialga and Giratina in W2, first caught was a female Pyroar in X, first hatched was a Chikorita in X 3nodding

Wealthy Traveler

OOOH! My first was in Leaf Green. It was a Tangela, but I killed it because I thought it was a glitch in the game. crying OTL

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

My first was a shiny Pikachu in Silver version, that thing was my bro forever.

Invisible Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I've been playing the pokemon games since they first came out...
and the first time I ever caught a Shiny was in Pokemon X
Dx
But I love him. He's a Shiny Arcanine (:

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Tantei Haibara
I've been playing the pokemon games since they first came out...
and the first time I ever caught a Shiny was in Pokemon X
Dx
But I love him. He's a Shiny Arcanine (:

I havent found a shiny myself since that houndour and he ran away from me emotion_donotwant

Enthusiastic Lunatic

First encountered shiny was a rattata in silver. I tried so hard to catch that thing but I only had two pokeballs. crying I lament it to this day. The first one I ever caught was a tranquill in X.
My first shiny was a shiny drowzee in silver. I didn't know about shinies and thought it was a glitch, but I caught it anyway thinking it would go away after captured. Good thinking on my part haha

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Lizuhbee4
My first shiny was a shiny drowzee in silver. I didn't know about shinies and thought it was a glitch, but I caught it anyway thinking it would go away after captured. Good thinking on my part haha

I like the pokemon art in you sig emotion_kirakira they're adorable
Quiescent Sky

4laugh Thank you!!!

Unleashed Shapeshifter

Lizuhbee4
Quiescent Sky

4laugh Thank you!!!

No problem!

Quick Reply

Submit