To actually trade 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Friend Zafari 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
To battle! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Hang out/ Talk 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Romantic Lover

O sweet spontaneous
thank you so much. You know, I have never actually used super training. I don't know how. I EV trained the old fashioned way.

Also for competitive pokemon training, turn off the Exp. Share, since Exp share as it name implies..also share the EV of the fighting pokemon to the team...which can be fatal if you're using a pokemon that only uses physical attacks and most of your team consist in special attackers

Romantic Lover

O sweet spontaneous
Whenever you're available, would you touch trade with me for my kadabra, spritzee, and swirlix?

sure thing, let me get those stones first xD and let me at least breed the egg too (it will be a piece of cake for me since i am also breeding those pokemon i dont have in my dex)
But it is taking a while...since the moon stone is the rarest item on that super training...im only getting startdust sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Strawberry

Sacred Wind
O sweet spontaneous
thank you so much. You know, I have never actually used super training. I don't know how. I EV trained the old fashioned way.

you got to EV train that way too...it really boost your pokemon stats, but i recommend using weak pokemon till training lvl 3...which really boost your stats per game

I'll give it a try.

And yes, I read about that. It saved me from having to do something like use Perilous Soup and start over. I only kept three pokemon on my team while EV training. Two with moves that hit all on the field (I used the horde method) that were fully ev trained, and the one that I was leveling.

Girl-Crazy Strawberry

Sacred Wind
O sweet spontaneous
Whenever you're available, would you touch trade with me for my kadabra, spritzee, and swirlix?

sure thing, let me get those stones first xD and let me at least breed the egg too (it will be a piece of cake for me since i am also breeding those pokemon i dont have in my dex)
But it is taking a while...since the moon stone is the rarest item on that super training...im only getting startdust sweatdrop

Oh my. Well, don't sweat it. If you get them, cool. If not, that's alright. I appreciate your help either way.

Romantic Lover

O sweet spontaneous
Sacred Wind
O sweet spontaneous

you got to EV train that way too...it really boost your pokemon stats, but i recommend using weak pokemon till training lvl 3...which really boost your stats per game

I'll give it a try.

And yes, I read about that. It saved me from having to do something like use Perilous Soup and start over. I only kept three pokemon on my team while EV training. Two with moves that hit all on the field (I used the horde method) that were fully ev trained, and the one that I was leveling.

ok...look il also send budew with a Shiny stone, with that one when you have your Roselia you can evolve it when you want it to ^-^ i recommend for most pokemon who evolve with stones at least to wait for lvl 45

Romantic Lover

O sweet spontaneous
Sacred Wind
O sweet spontaneous

Oh my. Well, don't sweat it. If you get them, cool. If not, that's alright. I appreciate your help either way.

nah its not bother to me ^_^ il log out from here to concentrate into getting at least 2 moon stones and that shiny stone.
When i get them, il help you evolve your pokemon so pay attention to my shout out in game

Romantic Lover

*jumps around the thread*
just a little more...and i can change this thread's name

Romantic Lover

wow no one comes -.-

Romantic Lover

Welp not gonna surrender because of that, would i now?
ninja
I have a Calm natured Squirtle couple with superior potential. The male has 31 IVs for HP, SAt, SDe and Spe. The female has 31 IVs for Def, SAt and SDe. I will trade each of them for Hasty natured Swirlix with at least three maxed IVs each.

Romantic Lover

spoonyliger
I have a Calm natured Squirtle couple with superior potential. The male has 31 IVs for HP, SAt, SDe and Spe. The female has 31 IVs for Def, SAt and SDe. I will trade each of them for Hasty natured Swirlix with at least three maxed IVs each.

to be quite honest i still dont catch up pretty well the IV stuff...but i do not have a Swirlix...heck, less with those specifics but maybe i can find someone who would be willing to help you out
Sacred Wind
spoonyliger

to be quite honest i still dont catch up pretty well the IV stuff...but i do not have a Swirlix...heck, less with those specifics but maybe i can find someone who would be willing to help you out
Thanks. I'd be very thankful.

Romantic Lover

spoonyliger
Sacred Wind
spoonyliger

Thanks. I'd be very thankful.

Adding a Swirlix to your party?
also...is there any place where i can read about this IV stuff...something that does not sound so tech stuff
Yeah. The last one on the team. Well, how about I just explain IVs to you as simple as I can at your own pace?

Romantic Lover

spoonyliger
Yeah. The last one on the team. Well, how about I just explain IVs to you as simple as I can at your own pace?

alright...just explain from Generation V and VI...as it seem the IV changes on each generation...
there are some...numerical stuff that i dont understand at all gonk also it seems IV affects the overall power of the moves...meaning that Thunder for two Raichus can be different...with one of power of lets say...21 with 100 accuaricy, the other with 30 and 100...or maybe im mistaken on that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff