Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

Oh man, I feel so much nostalgia for the for the original theme song. i grew up watching the original episodes, so the first theme song will really be my favorite, but I also really liked the themes up to "Master Quest", and I sort of also like Advance Battle Season 8 theme. The others I feel just, well, suck. They don't feel like they carry the soul and true meaning of friendship, destiny, courage, ect. that the first theme carried. And a lot of them sound too 'country'-ish, which I don't really like, either.

Premium Gaian

The whole 'theme of freindship, and caring' in a song makes me want to barf now xd

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I like the movie versions of the theme songs.
Other than that, I liked the Diamond and Pearl one.

Distinct Explorer

Marshmlow1
The whole 'theme of freindship, and caring' in a song makes me want to barf now xd
what would you want to hear in a pokemon theme song, then? Lyrics about how intense and brutal the battles can be, until the pokemon faints, or lyrics of evil crime syndicates trying to use pokemon as tools of war and trying to bring ruin to the world?
We'll be the richest rogues of all time, creators of a grand design
I'll be the king, I'll be the queen, I'll be the joker of crime

yeah yeah we all like the original theme song
I can't rightly call it my favorite however as I don't think I've even heard the others. Or if I did I can't remember them.

Distinct Explorer

Zane Ouvrez le Chien
We'll be the richest rogues of all time, creators of a grand design
I'll be the king, I'll be the queen, I'll be the joker of crime

yeah yeah we all like the original theme song
I can't rightly call it my favorite however as I don't think I've even heard the others. Or if I did I can't remember them.
they have all the 16 theme songs on Youtube.

Premium Gaian

Fractale
Marshmlow1
what would you want to hear in a pokemon theme song, then? Lyrics about how intense and brutal the battles can be, until the pokemon faints, or lyrics of evil crime syndicates trying to use pokemon as tools of war and trying to bring ruin to the world?

Hell yes..The first part is what the game is all about XD And the second one has already been done, it's the Team Rocket song! Well it's not specificly about using them as tools for war, but that's what Team Rocket supports, so in a way, it is.

And wait..How is the very first song about friendship??That is all about using pokemon in battles, to achieve your goal, which is to become the top pokemon trainer..That uses Pokemon to battle eachother until they faint.. /childhoodruined

Distinct Explorer

Marshmlow1
Fractale
Marshmlow1

Hell yes..The first part is what the game is all about XD And the second one has already been done, it's the Team Rocket song! Well it's not specificly about using them as tools for war, but that's what Team Rocket supports, so in a way, it is.

And wait..How is the very first song about friendship??That is all about using pokemon in battles, to achieve your goal, which is to become the top pokemon trainer..That uses Pokemon to battle eachother until they faint.. /childhoodruined
It's totally all about friendship. traveling across the world to collect pokemon and fight together with them as friends, defending the world with his best friend. teaching each other along the way? it's right there in the song, man.

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
The one that fills me with the most nostalgia is definitely together forever. It reminds me of my best friends and I watching Pokemon together when we were kids and we're still best friends today despite living a great deal away from one another.

"Together Forever, no matter how long, now until the end of time. We'll be together and you can be sure, that forever and a day, that's how long we'll stay, together and forever more."

Premium Gaian

Fractale
Marshmlow1
Fractale
Marshmlow1

It's totally all about friendship. traveling across the world to collect pokemon and fight together with them as friends, defending the world with his best friend. teaching each other along the way? it's right there in the song, man.

......... scream gonk

Maybe this will work...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mewtwo does not have a tail

Distinct Explorer

Kowai Wolf
The one that fills me with the most nostalgia is definitely together forever. It reminds me of my best friends and I watching Pokemon together when we were kids and we're still best friends today despite living a great deal away from one another.

"Together Forever, no matter how long, now until the end of time. We'll be together and you can be sure, that forever and a day, that's how long we'll stay, together and forever more."
Oh, I loved that one. I don't think it was a theme song, though. i think it was on the pokeJukebox during one of the earlier seasons. Good song. Really pulls at my heartstrings crying Definitely should've been a theme song, in my opinion.

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Fractale
Kowai Wolf

Oh, I loved that one. I don't think it was a theme song, though. i think it was on the pokeJukebox during one of the earlier seasons. Good song. Really pulls at my heartstrings crying Definitely should've been a theme song, in my opinion.

It can be the theme song for Ash and Pikachu.

Favorite theme song like for an intro....hmmm...none of the ones after Battle Frontier. They're not bad but they're more mellow like the Japanese intros which I don't really like or they just feel like they're missing something in the tune.

Probably one of the intros from Johto. I really liked how they sounded. Or maybe Advanced Battle. Of course the first one will always have a place in my heart. Nothing like breaking into it on a college campus and having people around my age join me. XD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Marshmlow1

Explain this one to me.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Also that.

Premium Gaian

Shirosaki
Marshmlow1

Explain this one to me.

....It's "tail" is growing out of it's crotch.....Think about that