Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RAICHU. Yours? And, why?

I don't really recall what made me fall in love with Raichu... After all, the anime made it seem like a complete douchebag time and time again.
Maybe it was evolving Pikachu in the game........ Idk, but I love this sucker to death!!!
User Image

Tipsy Prophet

If you love Raichu then search the video "The Worst Six Seconds of Pikachu's Life" on Youtube.
User Image

User Image Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move;

HECK YEAH!!! <333

Raichu too~ Raichu, gyarados and... I dunno.

No idea why, just always been. I remember I found a raichu figurine on the floor in the mall when I was ~10 and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen before in my life... And so I kept it with me everywhere. Don't remember if it was already my favorite before, or if it became such as a result... Beautiful~

Then gyarados because I spent HOURS in Red with a majikarp in the front of my party and switching it out for experience so it'd evolve... While fighting low level wild pokemon. I didn't realize that higher levels and trainers gave more experience, so it took FOREVER. Bonded. <3

Doubt truth to be a liar,User Image
But never doubt I love.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

Ha ha! Glad to know there's another after my own heart!!
^___^

Meh, Red Gyarados was my first shiny so I loved it for that, and I made it first in my party in Heart Gold and bonded with it that way. Man was that thing MEAN to me though! :O

Tipsy Prophet

My favorite is Growlithe! Because they are adorable and I'm a big fan of dogs!

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

Artorious_75
My favorite is Growlithe! Because they are adorable and I'm a big fan of dogs!

That was my boyfriend's fav until Lucario came along. lol
Arcanine is my number one fav. I'm a doggy person.

Tipsy Prophet

I've had ton's of favorites before Growlithe. The very first pokémon I remember being my favorite was when Pokémon first came out when I was six. It was Bulbasaur, then Mew, then Cubone... Then Charzard... Then I had a falling out with Pokémon until HeartGold and SoulSilver. Then my favorite was Magikarp due to an inside joke with my friend. Now it's Growlithe which I was always fond of. Whoo....

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Umbreon, i just like how umbreon looks
ive liked umbreon since gold/silver and well, umbreon is just awesome
umbreon doesnt do as well in 4th gen but he is still a good trap passer like he was in the older games, but i still like him

7,825 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This is my favorite.. For now and forever.
User Image

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jolteon is my favorite because its cute strong and most of all loyal. Plus look who wouldnt want that its just majestic!!! User Image User Image
Snorlax...

Aged Friend

8,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I'm pretty bland since I like Pidgeot and Vaporeon xd I like Pidgeot alot more that Vaporeon though since I basically used that pokemon more than I did with the starters XD

Friendly Explorer

My favourite has been Flareon pretty much since being introduced to Pokemon. Ursaring and Ariados are currently running in second, but I've taken a sudden liking to Masquerain recently for some reason. Denchura and Urugamosu look to become two of my favourites also once Black and White hit North American shores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff