Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perished Memories
Issac Night
Perished Memories
Issac Night
Perished Memories
i'll tarde them for Zorua and Deino?

okay. I have two Zorua lv. 1 currently both male sassy and quiet nature. If you would like me to nickname him.

And I will have to breed you a deino egg.

Also you don't happen to have a female litwick do you?

Yes, I have a female litwick c:
and take your time, ill be online c:

sweet! but did you want your zorua named?

no thank you c:

ready! here is my fc 0948 1561 3106.
Issac Night
Hello. I'm currently looking for a bouffalant and litwick. I'm trying to create my final team, somewhat early in the game. If you have one, let me know!

I may not be super far, but I do have a good amount of pokemon I can trade back. Suck as 2 of the 3 starters, and such. Let me know if we can strike a deal!

If you're still looking for Bouffalant or Litwick, I have both of them. I'm willing to trade either of them for a Solosis. smile

Interesting Friend

Issac Night
Perished Memories
Issac Night
Perished Memories
Issac Night
Perished Memories
i'll tarde them for Zorua and Deino?

okay. I have two Zorua lv. 1 currently both male sassy and quiet nature. If you would like me to nickname him.

And I will have to breed you a deino egg.

Also you don't happen to have a female litwick do you?

no thank you c:

heres mine meet you there
3911 7148 7837
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
Hello. I'm currently looking for a bouffalant and litwick. I'm trying to create my final team, somewhat early in the game. If you have one, let me know!

I may not be super far, but I do have a good amount of pokemon I can trade back. Suck as 2 of the 3 starters, and such. Let me know if we can strike a deal!

If you're still looking for Bouffalant or Litwick, I have both of them. I'm willing to trade either of them for a Solosis. smile

well I already have someone trading me, but I'll still trade you a solosis. If you don't mind a lvl.9 male.
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

well I already have someone trading me, but I'll still trade you a solosis. If you don't mind a lvl.9 male.

Sure, that'd be great. ^^ I have a Litwick egg that I could trade you for it.

What's your FC?
Perished Memories
Issac Night
Perished Memories
Issac Night
Perished Memories

no thank you c:

heres mine meet you there
3911 7148 7837

hey, I'm going to try re-entering the room to see if it will work.
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

its in the post at the top of the page.

Do you think I could get something other than a litwick? I just got one, that i'm going to breed. So i'll have eggs, also, do you want your solosis nicknamed?
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

Do you think I could get something other than a litwick? I just got one, that i'm going to breed. So i'll have eggs, also, do you want your solosis nicknamed?

Sure, is there anything in particular you would like?

And sure, you can name the Solosis: Greenby.
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

done. Do you happen to have a golett? or a cubchoo? pansear or pansage?
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

Yeah, I've actually got Golett, Cubchoo, and Pansear. Which one would you like?
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

I just made a Golett egg actually so would that be alright?

My FC is 4813 6255 1925
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

My FC is 4813 6255 1925

thats fine. I have to finish making dinner, then we can trade. Cuz I still need to run to the namerater to get him re-named. I'll let you know when I'm done.
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

What's your FC?

My FC is 4813 6255 1925

let me know when your ready.
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night
SarenaKimura
Issac Night

My FC is 4813 6255 1925

let me know when your ready.

Alright, I'm ready now if you are. ^^
Sorry for the delay, I had to go eat dinner myself. But I'm all ready now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff