Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

Still need an Eon Ticket for your Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire video game if so here's your chance to get one just follow the steps at the below link

how to get Eon Ticket

Wealthy Hoarder

The question is...Where do you put the code?

Friendly Browser

22,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Srintella Tiagara
when you start the game, you go to mystery gift, then receive gift, then via code and put the code in when it tells you to

Wealthy Hoarder

OmegaJosh
Srintella Tiagara
when you start the game, you go to mystery gift, then receive gift, then via code and put the code in when it tells you to

Ok thank you. Right now it's searching for a gift. This will take a while.

Fashionable Werewolf

Srintella Tiagara

Mystery gift option click on get with code connect to internet type in code click enter button then wait for gift. 4laugh

Wealthy Hoarder

Lumbee Wolf Lady
Srintella Tiagara

Mystery gift option click on get with code connect to internet type in code click enter button then wait for gift. 4laugh
Got that! Thank you!

Fashionable Werewolf

Srintella Tiagara

your welcome now go to a Pokemon center and talk to the delivery girl to get your gift smile

Wealthy Hoarder

Lumbee Wolf Lady
Srintella Tiagara

your welcome now go to a Pokemon center and talk to the delivery girl to get your gift smile

Way ahead of you. ^^

Fashionable Werewolf

Srintella Tiagara

lol your welcome

Friendly Gekko

Is this region locked? I'm in Australia and when I tried it it said my game can't recieve the gift cry

Tricky Bunny

passerella
Is this region locked? I'm in Australia and when I tried it it said my game can't recieve the gift cry

For PAL regions, the code is "POKEMON380381".

Fashionable Werewolf

passerella

oops i'm sorry i think for there its POKEMON380381

Divine Nymph

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
Woooaahhh they're giving away FREE Eon tickets now? I guess people were complaining about the whole streetpass system with that.

At least I don't have to feel guilty about being an original Eon ticket holder anymore, LOL. I never go out anymore since I just moved somewhere completely new for the sake of my family and I've got nothing here.

I guess it's a good thing they're making it easily accessible like this now, but damn do I remember how HARD it was for me to get one when I was eleven and playing emerald. Ahh the good old days. (Nowadays is pretty effin rad for pokemon though so I'm not complaining)

Fashionable Werewolf

Fleurenfife

your so lucky you now have two passes and oh my gosh how i miss the days of playing Pokemon on game boys and trading them threw link cables good times good times xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff