Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Can you believe I posted all that on my mobile phone. I will touch it up when I get home tonight. smile

Very impressive for phone posting, I would say. ^_^

Why thank you! It was very tedious getting the cursor in the middle every time I wanted to add the color or alignment. biggrin

Anyways, how can I help you?

I gotcha, I have heard many things about the tediousness of using a phone for computer work, lol.

I'm just around to chat and try out for the random number stuff. ^_^ I'm relatively new to the pokemon games, so I'm still learning how to breed and such and cuddling what two shinies I've found (even though they are both quite ugly XD )

Evader

Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Can you believe I posted all that on my mobile phone. I will touch it up when I get home tonight. smile

Why thank you! It was very tedious getting the cursor in the middle every time I wanted to add the color or alignment. biggrin

I gotcha, I have heard many things about the tediousness of using a phone for computer work, lol.

I'm just around to chat and try out for the random number stuff. ^_^ I'm relatively new to the pokemon games, so I'm still learning how to breed and such and cuddling what two shinies I've found (even though they are both quite ugly XD )

Well if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them for you!

What shinies do you currently have?

gay anime girls's Darling

I am breeding Sableye but... I need a 6iv foreign ditto gain. Accidentally wondered mine

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

Thank you, I appreciate it!

I have a Magmar and... I can't remember the name, but the evolved form of Shelmet.

Evader

Acidic Ashes
I am breeding Sableye but... I need a 6iv foreign ditto gain. Accidentally wondered mine

Ouch, that sucks! If I knew how to clone, I'd clone you mine. P:

Evader

Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

I have a Magmar and... I can't remember the name, but the evolved form of Shelmet.

Are you questing for any shinies?

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

The one shiny I want above all else is a Zoroark. >w<

Other I like, off the top of my head, are ninetails and ponyta (I love that blue flame~) and the eevee group all have to be a complete set (It's like a compulsion!)

Evader

Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

Other I like, off the top of my head, are ninetails and ponyta (I love that blue flame~) and the eevee group all have to be a complete set (It's like a compulsion!)

Well I do have a shiny eevee in the giveaway spot, and a shiny umbreon in the raffle. Try for those. They are both on the front page.

I have a complete set of shiny eeveelutions. I know how you feel though. razz

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

Well I do have a shiny eevee in the giveaway spot, and a shiny umbreon in the raffle. Try for those. They are both on the front page.

I saw >w<

Hope you night is going well (as my cat attacks me for affection)

Evader

Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

I saw >w<

My night is going good. I got home about 90 mins ago from work. I have tomorrow off and Saturday I leave for vacation. biggrin

Rin Kairiu generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 244!

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

I saw >w<

My night is going good. I got home about 90 mins ago from work. I have tomorrow off and Saturday I leave for vacation. biggrin

That sounds awesome! Sunday is my next day off. ^_^ But I get to go to a wedding later this month, so I'm excited for that.

Evader

Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

I saw >w<

That sounds awesome! Sunday is my next day off. ^_^ But I get to go to a wedding later this month, so I'm excited for that.

Ah may I ask your age and what do you do?
I haven't been to a wedding in awhile. Not since my stepbrother got married. biggrin

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu
Dollwhore

I saw >w<

Ah may I ask your age and what do you do?
I haven't been to a wedding in awhile. Not since my stepbrother got married. biggrin

I'm 23 and I'm a behavior technician, I do in-home and in-center behavior therapy with children with autism. ^_^

This wedding is for my cousin, she's only a bit older than I am~

Evader

Rin Kairiu

I'm 23 and I'm a behavior technician, I do in-home and in-center behavior therapy with children with autism. ^_^

Ah that's cool! I'll turn 23 in December. You have now gained my respect. I don't think I could ever do that. I am a security guard going to school for his criminal justice degree. I want to be the cop with the drug dog. biggrin

I hope you have fun there!

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dollwhore
Rin Kairiu

Ah that's cool! I'll turn 23 in December. You have now gained my respect. I don't think I could ever do that. I am a security guard going to school for his criminal justice degree. I want to be the cop with the drug dog. biggrin

I hope you have fun there!

My room mate is a security guard. ^_^ How far are you in your degree? Planning on a graduate program, too?

I definitely will, thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces