Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
shoyru855
are you serious!? what did your dad buy and from where?
you know, if you paid for it thru paypal, you can open a dispute and paypal will fix the problem and if nothing happens, they'll get you your money back

Hmm I can't really recall but it costed approx. 2000 euros, some sort of machinery he needed and it was "cheap" so he let it come from China. Well, the thing never arrived. -,- But there's no helping it I guess:/
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855
you know, if you paid for it thru paypal, you can open a dispute and paypal will fix the problem and if nothing happens, they'll get you your money back

Hmm I can't really recall but it costed approx. 2000 euros, some sort of machinery he needed and it was "cheap" so he let it come from China. Well, the thing never arrived. -,- But there's no helping it I guess:/

Lol you cant trust a lot of chinese sites. especially when they're "cheap" because you get what you pay for. even if you guys did get it, it would have really sucked or broken down anyway.
how did you guys pay for it?

10,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
shoyru855
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855

Lol you cant trust a lot of chinese sites. especially when they're "cheap" because you get what you pay for. even if you guys did get it, it would have really sucked or broken down anyway.

well he got it off ebay lol, my dad is always suspicious of everything so he won't just be all "oh hey random cheap site now I'll waste a lot of money on something at which the risk of not ever getting it is 90%" So this was quite a shock. And also, I can't give details I mean, it's happened 5 years ago and I'm not really into the money business of my parents so idk how he did it ^^"
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855

well he got it off ebay lol, my dad is always suspicious of everything so he won't just be all "oh hey random cheap site now I'll waste a lot of money on something at which the risk of not ever getting it is 90%" So this was quite a shock. And also, I can't give details I mean, it's happened 5 years ago and I'm not really into the money business of my parents so idk how he did it ^^"

WTF?? From ebay!?
Ebay insures protection for all of their users
If you guys didnt get what your bargained for then you could take to ebay and they would have taken care of it
Tsk tsk tsk
shoyru855
I went to McDonald's today and asked for ALL of their pokemon toys? D8 I spent About $20 for it all T___T

LOL I wouldn't have known about it unless I went to the pkmn forum xD

Oh my gosh lol.
Nah, you're completely normal.
Did they get mad?
shoyru855
I went to McDonald's today and asked for ALL of their pokemon toys? D8 I spent About $20 for it all T___T

Oh my gosh lol.
Did they get mad?
Hinata StrongerThanBefore
shoyru855

Oh my gosh lol.
Did they get mad?
Lol, well the cashier chick and the other person that seems like she's the supervisor or something got pretty pissed off cuz my friend and i wanted the whole set. so they spent about 15~20 min digging through a brand new box they opened just for us xD and then we held up the line LOL

10,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
shoyru855

WTF?? From ebay!?
If you guys didnt get what your bargained for then you could take to ebay and they would have taken care of it
Tsk tsk tsk

Well lol the thing about it is that if you buy something on Ebay, you got 1 week to report that you didn't get the thing for herp and derp reason, and then they'll do something about it. Fact is, that if you make a deal from China---> Belgium, the shipping alone'd take about a month or 3(hard to ship these kind of big machines), so if you, after 4 months realize that it doesn't just take long but you've been scammed, and you go to ebay to complain, they simply say that you should've done that within the week ^^

great system, really. But we're not the only ones like that, I know a girl who bought a Zexion cosplay and had the same issues -.-
shoyru855
Hinata StrongerThanBefore
shoyru855

Oh my gosh lol.
Did they get mad?
Lol, well the cashier chick and the other person that seems like she's the supervisor or something got pretty pissed off cuz my friend and i wanted the whole set. so they spent about 15~20 min digging through a brand new box they opened just for us xD and then we held up the line LOL

Haha.
Your my hero lol.
<3
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855

WTF?? From ebay!?
Tsk tsk tsk

Well lol the thing about it is that if you buy something on Ebay, you got 1 week to report that you didn't get the thing for herp and derp reason, and then they'll do something about it. Fact is, that if you make a deal from China---& Belgium, the shipping alone'd take about a month or 3(hard to ship these kind of big machines), so if you, after 4 months realize that it doesn't just take long but you've been scammed, and you go to ebay to complain, they simply say that you should've done that within the week ^^

great system, really. But we're not the only ones like that, I know a girl who bought a Zexion cosplay and had the same issues -.-

ouch :/ that really sucks
man, belguim's got so many problems xD

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Defiled MageKnight
stikperson
We Asians are allowed to be nerds.
Its all the rage these days.
(This rule does not apply to foreign and/or ugly a** Asians)
*puts on plaid shirt, and unnecessary glasses*

Really? Define foreign/ugly a**.

If they still speak in a half American half Southeast Asian accent.
Lolidunno. There's not a lot of ugly Asians. dramallama
stikperson
Defiled MageKnight
stikperson

like meee T______T

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shoyru855
stikperson
Defiled MageKnight
stikperson

like meee T______T

The rule automatically applies to pretty Asians.
stikperson
shoyru855
stikperson
Defiled MageKnight
stikperson

like meee T______T

But im not pretty.
Does that mean I'm not allowed to be a nerd? crying

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
shoyru855
stikperson
shoyru855
stikperson
Defiled MageKnight
stikperson

like meee T______T

But im not pretty.
Does that mean I'm not allowed to be a nerd? crying

Either you really mean this, or you're digging for compliments.
But yeah, if the image in your sig is you, then you are very very beautiful.
If you bring your Pokewalker to school, you will be the most popular Asian there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff