Welcome to Gaia! ::

so what kind of pkmn toys at mcd's?got pic?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bump! ^,..,^ o .o

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
m4stersplinter
Now see personally i went and seeked out 3 of them and got one by luck, zoura, obtained by luck and then resharim, zekrom, and zorrark obtained by i want that with my happy meal lady methods..... im a bit of a dork too though.

Nah, I heard dorks can spell :'D

Friendly Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
stikperson
We Asians are allowed to be nerds.
Its all the rage these days.
(This rule does not apply to foreign and/or ugly a** Asians)
*puts on plaid shirt, and unnecessary glasses*

Really?Define foreign/ugly a**.
AquaDuelist
m4stersplinter
Now see personally i went and seeked out 3 of them and got one by luck, zoura, obtained by luck and then resharim, zekrom, and zorrark obtained by i want that with my happy meal lady methods..... im a bit of a dork too though.

Sorry i dont have a pokemon game in front of me, thats all i think i messed up dude

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
m4stersplinter
AquaDuelist
m4stersplinter

Sorry i dont have a pokemon game in front of me, thats all i think i messed up dude

What the hell are you talking about? I was talking about your horrifying grammar.

Feeder

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sometimes you go to fast food places just for the toy not for the meal
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855

lol yeah. but everything is overpriced on ebay anyway, soooo xD

haha, make sure he brings back some pocky too cx

true T.T

omg yush <3 Almost forgot that. I was going to ask him for a few figurines of animes, plushies, cosplay stuff and well there's a lot -gave him a list of what I want like lil kids do at Christmas :'3- But yeah i forgot about the jap candy T.T However, I can buy it in London too ^-^ Sadly I don't go to the UK often :c

lol just keep in mind that everything in japan is SOOO expensive. and imports are even more expensive, so you might not wanna just go to london for that stuff xD

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
shoyru855
I went to McDonald's today and asked for ALL of their pokemon toys? D8 I spent About $20 for it all T___T

LOL I wouldn't have known about it unless I went to the pkmn forum xD

I want Zorua. - 3-
AdeptRogueNagi
Sometimes you go to fast food places just for the toy not for the meal
exactlyyyy! i hate mcdonalds but i love pokemon moreeee xD

10,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
shoyru855

lol just keep in mind that everything in japan is SOOO expensive. and imports are even more expensive, so you might not wanna just go to london for that stuff xD

I don't go just to london for that, I like london (well, mostly because of Tokyotoys store thou >3> wink but it's a fact, in the country where I live there's not a single store selling anime stuffs, unless it's an anime which is an actual "cartoon children watch on tv" then you can find it in a toy store but it's mostly just these toys for lil kids. -.-" Then to find anime dvd's, no need to even go look for it, and manga's, well in fact in very selected comic stores you might find a few, but only the most common ones such as Bleach, One Piece, Dragonball etc. But no need to try find "Ginga Densetsu Weed" manga, they won't sell it anywere. *has been looking for the KH manga's, pokemon and GDW for a long time* Nowhere in this country, and the most nearby place at which they actually sell anime merchandise and are even specialized to anime stuffs, is in London. -.-"
stoudbaker
so what kind of pkmn toys at mcd's?got pic?

http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mcdonalds-pokemon-promotion-toys.jpg
User Image
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855

I don't go just to london for that, I like london (well, mostly because of Tokyotoys store thou >3> wink but it's a fact, in the country where I live there's not a single store selling anime stuffs, unless it's an anime which is an actual "cartoon children watch on tv" then you can find it in a toy store but it's mostly just these toys for lil kids. -.-" Then to find anime dvd's, no need to even go look for it, and manga's, well in fact in very selected comic stores you might find a few, but only the most common ones such as Bleach, One Piece, Dragonball etc. But no need to try find "Ginga Densetsu Weed" manga, they won't sell it anywere. *has been looking for the KH manga's, pokemon and GDW for a long time* Nowhere in this country, and the most nearby place at which they actually sell anime merchandise and are even specialized to anime stuffs, is in London. -.-"

man that really sucks dude :/
guess youd have to go online for everything then xD

10,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
shoyru855

yeah I would if my parents'd let me buy online. Well I understand they won't as my dad's made a huge loss, he paid a lot of money for something which in the end they didn't ship. -.- but it pisses me still. You have no idea what it took me to get 1 cosplay dress o-o I nagged for literally 3 years and my friends had to order it for me -,-"
Zoroark-Chan
shoyru855

yeah I would if my parents'd let me buy online. Well I understand they won't as my dad's made a huge loss, he paid a lot of money for something which in the end they didn't ship. -.- but it pisses me still. You have no idea what it took me to get 1 cosplay dress o-o I nagged for literally 3 years and my friends had to order it for me -,-"
are you serious!? what did your dad buy and from where?
you know, if you paid for it thru paypal, you can open a dispute and paypal will fix the problem and if nothing happens, they'll get you your money back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff