Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kit Kat Purrpurr
lunamoondragon
Ever since 2nd gen, I loved Sneasel. I would use Sneasel in Stadium 2 so much to the point that my friends would plan ahead to destroy it.
To be honest, it felt special to me because no one I knew had one. I think my friends must have all had Gold or Crystal because no one remembered even seeing one before.

So a long relationship began. I remember that I got Sapphire and was severely upset by the lack of wild Sneasel. So I had to trade something way too rare for a Sneasel from my friend's Colosseum.

After 3rd gen, I was starting to get tired of Pokemon, so I took a long hiatus.
When Diamond and Pearl came out, I had very little interest... until a certain name caught my eye.
"Weavile."

The hiatus was instantly broken, and now I just can't stop. I have a box-ful of legit-ly evolved Weavile, and more Sneasel than I can count.

And I am totally convinced that I don't have a problem.
Anyone wanna give me Razor Claws?

You. I love you.

I effing ADORE Weaviles (if my avatar wasn't a subtle hint), and I love Charizards and Groudon for some reason.

Plus there's Gastrodon which also has a piece of my heart. Damn thing looks so cute and squishy....

I also have a Weavile at level 100 (currently trying to get BP on SS so I can teach her Ice Punch) and another Weavile with, what I believe to be, the perfect moveset for a Weavile.

<3 Your avi officially made my day.

I got one more story.
For a long time I tried to make an all-Weavile team that would actually work well in competitive matches. And I will say that, considering the massive amounts of weak-points that leaves, I did really damn well with it. =3

I totally don't have a problem. XD Weavile is just that awesome~

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
lunamoondragon
Kit Kat Purrpurr
lunamoondragon
Ever since 2nd gen, I loved Sneasel. I would use Sneasel in Stadium 2 so much to the point that my friends would plan ahead to destroy it.
To be honest, it felt special to me because no one I knew had one. I think my friends must have all had Gold or Crystal because no one remembered even seeing one before.

So a long relationship began. I remember that I got Sapphire and was severely upset by the lack of wild Sneasel. So I had to trade something way too rare for a Sneasel from my friend's Colosseum.

After 3rd gen, I was starting to get tired of Pokemon, so I took a long hiatus.
When Diamond and Pearl came out, I had very little interest... until a certain name caught my eye.
"Weavile."

The hiatus was instantly broken, and now I just can't stop. I have a box-ful of legit-ly evolved Weavile, and more Sneasel than I can count.

And I am totally convinced that I don't have a problem.
Anyone wanna give me Razor Claws?

You. I love you.

I effing ADORE Weaviles (if my avatar wasn't a subtle hint), and I love Charizards and Groudon for some reason.

Plus there's Gastrodon which also has a piece of my heart. Damn thing looks so cute and squishy....

I also have a Weavile at level 100 (currently trying to get BP on SS so I can teach her Ice Punch) and another Weavile with, what I believe to be, the perfect moveset for a Weavile.

<3 Your avi officially made my day.

I got one more story.
For a long time I tried to make an all-Weavile team that would actually work well in competitive matches. And I will say that, considering the massive amounts of weak-points that leaves, I did really damn well with it. =3

I totally don't have a problem. XD Weavile is just that awesome~

I so understand.

I've already got one level 100 Weavile, but on Black I have one at level 82, and she's a freakin' beast. Totally going to be at 100 soon. -w-

Beloved Hunter

10,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lMewtwo
♦ Chase After Your Dreams …♦

User Image

Do You? Like for me. Mewtwo, And Shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard are like my freaken heart!~

♦ Before It Runs Away From You… ♦

who made ur avi art???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas