Other - Leave a Post why 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 >

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
I'm a little curious, I got mine last night just before sleeping and beat the last few parts this morning. Frankly I'm a little lack luster about it, as it doesn't offer much as you only get 4 Pokémon, none of which I'm a fan of.

I guess I was expecting something like Start in your home town and you can only catch a few Pokémon up to the next city and only reach level 15 or something.

I will say, this demo was the first time I have EVER mega-evolved a Blaziken, my event Torchic is still just that in my PC box, a level 10 unevolved torchic.

Trash Bear

It's a decent demo. I did the first two quests yesterday and I'm going to save the rest for later since apparently we need to play every day to unlock something.

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
kurl
It's a decent demo. I did the first two quests yesterday and I'm going to save the rest for later since apparently we need to play every day to unlock something.

I don't know where that comes from, I've played all 10 days in a row and got all the reward, they weren't that good anyways. Just pokeballs, heal balls and what I'm assuming after the max days its just Heart Scales since I've gotten 2 in a row.

Trash Bear

Nipsy the Succubus
kurl

I don't know where that comes from, I've played all 10 days in a row and got all the reward, they weren't that good anyways. Just pokeballs, heal balls and what I'm assuming after the max days its just Heart Scales since I've gotten 2 in a row.

Well that's just what I read on Serebii. That you need to play the demo every day, as in real days? Not sure why but that's what they had in corocoro I believe.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Personally I think they should've done better and it makes me worry for the games.
Hoenn is my all time favorite region and this demo is a HUGE let down.

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
V i c e y
Personally I think they should've done better and it makes me worry for the games.

I've never played Gen 3 and 4 myself, this is my chance to experience. I saw your post and we can both agree the demo was off, however, I still look forward to an exciting game.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Nipsy the Succubus
V i c e y

I've never played Gen 3 and 4 myself, this is my chance to experience. I saw your post and we can both agree the demo was off, however, I still look forward to an exciting game.

The graphics in the demo look very choppy to me.
With XY they looked cleaner than this and didn't appear to be all pixely when you moved around the city. The music was VERY off. Even with my volume all the way up it wasn't the best quality and the music itself doesn't scream Hoenn to me.

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
kurl
Nipsy the Succubus
kurl

Well that's just what I read on Serebii. That you need to play the demo every day, as in real days? Not sure why but that's what they had in corocoro I believe.

I don't think that's true. Once you beat it several times, the man will now remarks he doesn't know how many times he's seen you, but it's a lot. Since the missions now repeat themselves with only minor twists but same goal, I've given up on it

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
V i c e y
Nipsy the Succubus
V i c e y

The graphics in the demo look very choppy to me.
With XY they looked cleaner than this and didn't appear to be all pixely when you moved around the city. The music was VERY off. Even with my volume all the way up it wasn't the best quality and the music itself doesn't scream Hoenn to me.

I'd just blame that on the Demo's factor, as people had to download this entire thing and not a lot of people have space, like myself. So they sacrificed high-end graphics and music for functionality and practicality.

I'm will to bet it'll be much better come the official release ^ ^

Trash Bear

Nipsy the Succubus
kurl
Nipsy the Succubus
kurl

I don't think that's true. Once you beat it several times, the man will now remarks he doesn't know how many times he's seen you, but it's a lot. Since the missions now repeat themselves with only minor twists but same goal, I've given up on it

/shrug
I know there is a secret mission you can play but I don't know how to unlock it.
It's on youtube and basically all you do is run into the admins again and fight them

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
The demo was kind of a mixed bag for me. I mean, sure it was fun, but the missions are very short unless you opt to run around fighting wild encounters. I was also somewhat disappointed by the fact that the demo forces me to be the male trainer, not even giving me the option of the female trainer, when she is very obviously present in the demo itself. Seeing as in the actual game the two trainers are going to be interchangeable depending on which you choose to play as it should have been implemented into the demo to be properly representative of what can be expected from the full game. At any rate, that was my main complaint while playing the demo. Other than that, as far as video game demos go, it's pretty alright.

Tekusen's Waifu

Supreme Sex Symbol

13,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I tried to download it but it wasn't in the shop for me is it even in canada I wonder
I haven't played the demo yet myself. I have my code ready to go, but I won't have my 3DS back until tomorrow.

Shameless Lunatic

13,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
kurl
Nipsy the Succubus
kurl

Thank you for sharing that! I almost wasn't going to play today but now that I read that...-runs off- xD

Friendly Cultist

It's about as pointless as one would expect a Pokemon demo to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff