-Ursaring
-Spoink
-Gastly
-Torterra
-Forretress
-Galvantula
-Meowth
-Meowstic

smile I know most of them aren't the best, but that meowth I'm offering took me 777 eggs to hatch. xD That's how much I want to help him out with the code.

Can the Spoink be nicknamed? O;
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Hi, I would love a code if you have any extra. I have lots of shiny pokemon and would be willing to give you one in exchange.

Sure !
What do you got? :3

What are some of your favorites? I have plenty that I use competitively but that doesn't automatically make them your favorite. And if you would be willing to give me a second code for a friend I would be willing to give you a second Pokemon but if that's too much I completely understand.

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie

Sure what do you got? o:

-Hypno
-Woobat
-Ursaring
-Spoink
-Gastly
-Torterra
-Forretress
-Galvantula
-Meowth
-Meowstic

smile I know most of them aren't the best, but that meowth I'm offering took me 777 eggs to hatch. xD That's how much I want to help him out with the code.

I don't think so. >< I think I got him off of like wondertrade somehow. XD

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Hi, I would love a code if you have any extra. I have lots of shiny pokemon and would be willing to give you one in exchange.

Sure !

What are some of your favorites? I have plenty that I use competitively but that doesn't automatically make them your favorite. And if you would be willing to give me a second code for a friend I would be willing to give you a second Pokemon but if that's too much I completely understand.

Well right now I'm looking for Slowpoke, Hawluncha, and Sigilyph.
looking to trade i have some shinies and mew/jirachi/celebi/arcues/ shiny dragons dogs many to trade for this one

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie

Sure what do you got? o:

-Hypno
-Woobat
-Ursaring
-Spoink
-Gastly
-Torterra
-Forretress
-Galvantula
-Meowth
-Meowstic

Damn, I want to see if you can name him/her Baconbits oh wells.
If anything, i would be Forretress or Woobat

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie

Sure what do you got? o:

-Hypno
-Woobat
-Ursaring
-Spoink
-Gastly
-Torterra
-Forretress
-Galvantula
-Meowth
-Meowstic

LOL BACONBITS.
I named my Emboar that. xD
Sure thing! Do you have a preference for either? I think the forretress is level 30, and the woobat is actually a Swoobat x-x; I missed an S, I'm so sorry for that. XD
would you take shiny maskadra? deoxys arcues or jirachi?
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine

Sure !

I have a shiny Sigilyph if you want it. =]

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie
Program_Virus
Feline of Frost Stephie

-Hypno
-Woobat
-Ursaring
-Spoink
-Gastly
-Torterra
-Forretress
-Galvantula
-Meowth
-Meowstic

LOL BACONBITS.
I named my Emboar that. xD
Sure thing! Do you have a preference for either? I think the forretress is level 30, and the woobat is actually a Swoobat x-x; I missed an S, I'm so sorry for that. XD

Forretress is fine :3

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
wanderwithwe
would you take shiny maskadra? deoxys arcues or jirachi?

Are the legendaries shiny?

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine

Sure !

Sure!
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine

Sure !

Sure!

My friend code is 2277 - 7496 - 2179. The name is Greg. When is a good time to trade? Also, while I don't have Slowpoke or Hawlucha, would you take any other Pokemon for a second Diancie?

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine

Sure!

My friend code is 2277 - 7496 - 2179. The name is Greg. When is a good time to trade? Also, while I don't have Slowpoke or Hawlucha, would you take any other Pokemon for a second Diancie?

I just added you. My Fc is in my sig. We can trade now. it would depend on the other. Sorry if that sounds like prickish sweatdrop
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine
Program_Virus
Lord of the Divine

Sure!

I just added you. My Fc is in my sig. We can trade now. it would depend on the other. Sorry if that sounds like prickish sweatdrop

No that is completely understandable. Anyone you are looking for besides those 2? I mostly have fully evolved pokemon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff