Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

Which region did you first explore as a beginning pokemon trainer?

Kanto 0.73076923076923 73.1% [ 19 ]
Johto 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Hoenn 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Sinnoh 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Unova 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 >

Omnipresent Traveler

I think I'll just cut to the chase and say I'm new to the Pokemon forum (or at least as new as I can be after having spent a month lurking around) and I'm still acclimating to the idea of posting somewhere other than the handful of guilds I've joined or the Mini Shops forum. So far, all I've really done is respond to a few requests to trade specific pokemon and now I'm trying to take a more direct approach to helping trainers out even if the best I have to offer is a highly infectious disease that for whatever reason has the strange side effect of causing pokemon to grow faster. So, if you need an active strain of PokéRus to spread through your game like wildfire, I've got you covered while supplies last.

By the way, it doesn't really matter to me what pokemon you guys decide to give me in return. Any fodder pokemon will do.

5th Generation - White Version - Friend Code: 3525-9644-1108
Charmander - Level 1 - Male - PokéRus - Dragon Pulse - Flamethrower - Adamant/Blaze (x2), Jolly/Blaze, Modest/Blaze, or Timid/Blaze

Eevee - Level 1 - Female - PokéRus - Adamant/Run Away, Bold/Adaptability, Brave/Run Away, Calm/Adaptability, Careful/Adaptability, Gentle/Adaptability, Hardy/Adaptability, Hasty/Adaptability, Impish/Adaptability, Lax/Run Away, Lonely/Run Away, Mild/Adaptability, Modest/Adaptability, Naive/Adaptability, or Naughty/Adaptability

Axew - Level 1 - Female - PokéRus - 31 Attack IV - Adamant/Mold Breaker (x2)

Axew - Level 1 - Male - PokéRus - 31 Attack IV - Adamant/Mold Breaker (x2) or Adamant/Rivalry (x6)

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well since you're offering... Can one of your female Gen4 Eevee's come over to my Soul Silver game and infect everyone with Pokérus? And if it's not too much trouble... I'd like her name to be "Yume"... I can give you a Chikorita or Cyndaquil in return... gaia_kittenstar

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Either one is fine, although I'm leaning toward Chikorita just because I've already built up a small army of female Cyndaquil on my own Soul Silver game. So, is there a particular nature you want or should I just pick one at random?

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Either one is fine, although I'm leaning toward Chikorita just because I've already built up a small army of female Cyndaquil on my own Soul Silver game. So, is there a particular nature you want or should I just pick one at random?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Random will do... As long as she has the right name... cat_3nodding

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Okay then. I'm ready when you are. ^_^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Okay then. I'm ready when you are. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ok... Adding your FC and logging in... cat_3nodding

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

I hope you enjoy your new Eevee. ^_^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

I hope you enjoy your new Eevee. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Will do... Thank you~! cat_3nodding

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Your welcome. ^_^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If you're still looking for a good home for them... I got White 2 today (not so legally but who cares) and I would love to get another female Eevee named "Yume" and the Pichu with the name "Sakutaro" please... I just started so can't really help you out on your Poké-list... But I'd be really grateful and I could make you some Poké-art sometimes in return if you like... gaia_kittenstar

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Ready and willing whenever you're available. ^_^

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Crystal Mizuka
YunaSama

Ready and willing whenever you're available. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Any time that isn't 5AM here... cat_razz

Omnipresent Traveler

YunaSama

Ah yes, time zones. Well, I'm here now if you're ready to receive those pokemon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff