Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Traveler

Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka

AWESOME, and last thing... I hate to ask, but in this day and age some, people, ya know..

Is your shiny legit?

The one I'm trading is legit. Not painted. It was from a friend in the friend safari.

Yes. As I said before, it was an extra leftover from the Pikachu Colored Pichu event. I originally had three of them because I downloaded them onto Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum when the event was distributed at Game Stop (stood around swapping out cartridges while looking like a complete dork). I raised one of them into a Raichu that I currently have as part of my collection in X Version and the other two were just sitting in the PC in my other games (the one I'm giving you was stored on my Black 2 and the other one is still stored in my Heart Gold). Since I have multiple cartridges, I have extras from a lot of older events that I really don't mind giving to people who want them.

Really very kind!!

Wow, I was just checking out your Friend Safari and it's like absolutely perfect for the Halloween season.

Bahahahahaa, am I ghost?!

by the way, i had class.... i'll be online again 4:30 eastern US time c:

Yep. Dusclops, Lampent, and Phantump.

No worries. We're in the same timezone so that should work out just fine.

Dangerous Animal

Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka

Yes. As I said before, it was an extra leftover from the Pikachu Colored Pichu event. I originally had three of them because I downloaded them onto Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum when the event was distributed at Game Stop (stood around swapping out cartridges while looking like a complete dork). I raised one of them into a Raichu that I currently have as part of my collection in X Version and the other two were just sitting in the PC in my other games (the one I'm giving you was stored on my Black 2 and the other one is still stored in my Heart Gold). Since I have multiple cartridges, I have extras from a lot of older events that I really don't mind giving to people who want them.

Really very kind!!

Wow, I was just checking out your Friend Safari and it's like absolutely perfect for the Halloween season.

That's an interesting batch of Ghost Pokemon. :O
Cool.

Also I'm online, ready to trade whenever you are. : 3

Omnipresent Traveler

Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka

Really very kind!!

Cool.

Enjoy your shiny Pikachu. ^_^

Dangerous Animal

Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka
Tider Benz
Crystal Mizuka

Cool.

Enjoy your shiny Pikachu. ^_^

I will, thanks again!!!! ;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items