King Glitch

14,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
TheCourteJester
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester

Interested in Either of these KB Shinies?

Moon Ball Charmander, Modest, Blaze, Male - 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ancient Power, Crunch, Focus Punch, Outrage.

Heal Ball Espurr, Modest, HA, Female, 31/x/31/31/31/31
if i did not believe the charmander was action replayed then, i would of been all over that.

And I already have the female. Thank you though.

Idk about the action replay thing, but i do know it was a clone from a giveaway ahwile ago on Gamefaqs, they hatched one after a ridiculous amount of breeding, so they decided to clone it and do a giveaway razz

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester

Moon Ball Charmander, Modest, Blaze, Male - 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ancient Power, Crunch, Focus Punch, Outrage.

if i did not believe the charmander was action replayed then, i would of been all over that.

Idk about the action replay thing, but i do know it was a clone from a giveaway ahwile ago on Gamefaqs, they hatched one after a ridiculous amount of breeding, so they decided to clone it and do a giveaway razz
nice to hear that you got it in a give away :3 but yeah, charmanders were not able to be caught in a moon ball backin heart gold and soul silver, so they used the action replay to change its pokeball x3

King Glitch

14,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
TheCourteJester
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester

nice to hear that you got it in a give away :3 but yeah, charmanders were not able to be caught in a moon ball backin heart gold and soul silver, so they used the action replay to change its pokeball x3

That is probably what happened, but it is possible to change the ball and them breed the ball onto legit poke's
I'm breeding Heavy Ball Ferroseeds at the moment ;P
its all good tho, have a good day, gl with the trades :3

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester
Zim_Daddy
TheCourteJester

That is probably what happened, but it is possible to change the ball and them breed the ball onto legit poke's
I'm breeding Heavy Ball Ferroseeds at the moment ;P
its all good tho, have a good day, gl with the trades :3
thank you much lovely!

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
Now I am looking for a shiny 5 IV Tyrunt as my number one. I know some peeps have it!! :3

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items