Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I save the game before anything and then just try to make it pass out and smack it till it's health is in the yellow.
The pokeballs.

Profitable Prophet

I usually Paralyze or Hypnotize them.
Them spam with Ultra Balls

Generous Genius

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hmmm....Seems that i am the only one that does not fight legendaries...I encounter them and spam ultra balls. No status changes, no nothing, just ultra/timer balls. usually get it within 30 balls.

Aged Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Kaiser Valdemar
Hmmm....Seems that i am the only one that does not fight legendaries...I encounter them and spam ultra balls. No status changes, no nothing, just ultra/timer balls. usually get it within 30 balls.

No quick balls? For shame emotion_zzz
Save before fight. Throw quick ball.
I try and get them to sleep and get their health as low as possible. I decided to catch all my Pokemon with plain ol' Pokéball's so it can take a while... sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Save set my Jynx as lead, put em to sleep.
Whittle their HP down using attacks they resist, while keeping them asleep.

Once they are in the red, I decide which kind of poke all I want hat particular legendary in.
That's pretty much it.

Unless I decide to put em in a masterball.. then I just toss one of them and be done with it before it starts

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Vexeal
Save before fight. Throw quick ball.

the only time(s) I've used a Quick Ball is in my Battles with Tornadus and Thunderus in Black and White.
Weaken them then chuck balls, like most everyone else.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Aluke Lexus Keay
Weaken them then chuck balls, like most everyone else.

When I Battle Legendaries, I try and decide on the best Pokeball for the Situation without using my Master Ball(if I can help it.)

Ex: I used a Net Ball on Volcarona since it was a Bug type.
and
I used a Dusk Ball on Kyurem since I was battling in a Cave Area.

I really wish I had a Heavy Ball for Terrakion though. crying

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nine_Tails137
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Throw a few ultra balls once they have low health. They usually get out... but then I through a pokeball and it'll sometimes work.

Is that how you caught TERRAKION!?

or was it a different Legendary?

That's how I catch a lot of legendaries. I don't remember how exactly I caught Terrakion.

Friendly Noob

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nine_Tails137
What do you guys do when catching a Legendary Pokemon I've tried Paralyzing them and using "False Swipe" until their HP is at 1, then start chucking Ultra Balls, or Timer Balls, etc. but they Break out so Easily, and It gets Frustrating after a while. stressed

easy but nobody really knows this but, at the very beginning of the battle, throw a pokeball. it has a very high chance and works nearly everytime. just in case save before u fight watever legendary ur facing. if it doesn't work the 1st time, just keep trying until it does. it shouldn't take u that many times. smile good luck!

Feral Explorer

I usually Paralyze them, get their HP in the red, then start chucking normal Poké Balls at them. One of them eventually catches it.

Feral Explorer

JKLLZ
easy but nobody really knows this but, at the very beginning of the battle, throw a pokeball. it has a very high chance and works nearly everytime. just in case save before u fight watever legendary ur facing. if it doesn't work the 1st time, just keep trying until it does. it shouldn't take u that many times. smile good luck!

This happened to me once with Giratina in Pearl Version. It's not so much a matter of ease as it is a matter of luck. It all depends on that little number the game generates when you toss the ball.
Koneko Cup
I rarely ever have a pokemon with me that knows false swipe, but I do paralyze them the majority of the time. I get their HP as low as possible and throw ultra balls at them; hoping the entire time the little buggers stay in. I do hate when the ball wiggles three times and they pop out, such a tease emotion_donotwant

Haha, this reminds me of a saying, "Pokeballs that shake three times and open anyway are why I have trust issues."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff