Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Noob

I cant see a reason as to why it SHOULD NOT be able to to (as this is the whole point of pokemon) but I can find anything that says it CAN either :/

Maybe im not typing the right question into my search bar...

From what i saw it looks like some pokemon look alil different? A few new colour schemes and pixels changed. Put a small thought into my head that it may not be backwards compatible - then again when i think about pokemon yellow... hehe
We don't know a lot about Black 2 and White 2.

I'm assuming PokeTransfer will be involved once again.

Alien Worshipper

Dude, same gen. And sprites are different in Diamond and Pearl compared to Platinum.

The sprites shown will be different on each game. For B/W it will show the B/W sprites. For B2/W2 it will show the B2/W2 sprites.

It's using common sense, man.

Dedicated Loiterer

Diabolical Indulgence
Dude, same gen. And sprites are different in Diamond and Pearl compared to Platinum.

The sprites shown will be different on each game. For B/W it will show the B/W sprites. For B2/W2 it will show the B2/W2 sprites.

You realize you're in the Pokeforum, right?

Alien Worshipper

Rafflesia Arnoldi
Diabolical Indulgence

I know. I still have hope though. emo

Quotable Noob

Diabolical Indulgence

If you could read, i compared the DIFFERENT SPRITES to the fact that the same thing happened IN THE PAST.

Use your damn eyeballs - and troll harder

Quotable Noob

Rafflesia Arnoldi
Diabolical Indulgence

Yet anther who cant read....

Oh nvm i understand now

Quotable Noob

Azure Reaver

Oh god.... That thing takes forever and was not fun at all :/

I guess so cause they would need something to FORCE people to buy the new pokemon and 3ds

Alien Worshipper

Tapil
Diabolical Indulgence

If you could read, i compared the DIFFERENT SPRITES to the fact that the same thing happened IN THE PAST.

... And with that I have lost all hope.

I'm not trolling man, why do people always ******** think anyone who has an opinion that doesn't go with theirs is ******** trolling?! emotion_donotwant
Tapil
Azure Reaver

I guess so cause they would need something to FORCE people to buy the new pokemon and 3ds

Thank god it's not just for 3DS. My DSi is only 2 years old and still works like it's brand-new. As much as I love MH you don't see me throwing my money to Nintendo for their crappy 3D hand held.

Either way, my mind isn't processing how Black/White could connect with Black2/White2. I grasp the same Generation part.

Quotable Noob

Diabolical Indulgence
Tapil
Diabolical Indulgence

... And with that I have lost all hope.

I'm not trolling man, why do people always ******** think anyone who has an opinion that doesn't go with theirs is ******** trolling?! emotion_donotwant

Because you mocked my intelligence by instructing me to "Use common sense" your post went from a opinion (which can never be wrong) to a troll or a mockery.

Dispite the fact that I had already stated my thoughts on in being similar to different sprite patterns in the past.

SO - since you didnt read it clearly, the best counter method was to instruct you to read xD

Quotable Noob

Azure Reaver
Tapil
Azure Reaver

Thank god it's not just for 3DS. My DSi is only 2 years old and still works like it's brand-new. As much as I love MH you don't see me throwing my money to Nintendo for their crappy 3D hand held.

Either way, my mind isn't processing how Black/White could connect with Black2/White2. I grasp the same Generation part.

Although i felt the same way as you. But i must say mario kart 7 is just as much fun as mario kart wii and there is a long list of awsome titles upcoming for it.

Ive graduated college and make lots of money xD But if your strapped for cash id just wait for anther price drop/a slimmer better model to come out. Not that im a fanboy or nothing im just saying I dont feel you will regret it

*Back on topic*
Oh it comes out for the ds as well? i wasnt aware razz

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't see why Nintendo wouldn't let B/W trade/pal park with B2/W2. They better scream because I have 537 pokemon species on my White file that I'd like to move on to the next game when it comes out, and it would suck if I couldn't do that.

Quotable Noob

Rafflesia Arnoldi
Tapil
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Diabolical Indulgence

Yet anther who cant read....

Oh nvm i understand now

Oh look, someone who not only cannot type, but doesn't mind his own business. Sod off, assweed.

How is coming into MY forum not my business? Hmmm whats this? A slang/acronym?! That means you cant type either!

Since my use of a "typo" suddenly removes my ability to type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff