Neither because I Suck. 0.049180327868852 4.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
1 2 3 >

Versatile Friend

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Which version will be the most popular this time?

Feral Bloodsucker

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think Black 2 will be more popular because its the one that has Zekrom. Everyone love Zekrom, no love for Reshiram crying

Ill be getting White 2, I have to have that Reshiram 3nodding

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iiiDana
I think Black 2 will be more popular because its the one that has Zekrom. Everyone love Zekrom, no love for Reshiram crying

I Utterly and ultimately second that. I like Reshiram. Zekrom is Cool, but Reshiram is the symbol of Elegance.

Lonely Student

_

I have to agree with iiiDana that Black 2 will probably be slightly more popular than White 2 because of the coolness of the Black Kyurem; although all-in-all I think they’ll be pretty even all things considered, just like the original Black and White.

Personally, I love Reshiram’s design, but I don’t care for White Kyurem’s design. I bought the original Black when it came out and will be buying Black 2 tomorrow. :3

_

Feral Bloodsucker

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
W`nnabe
_

I have to agree with iiiDana that Black 2 will probably be slightly more popular than White 2 because of the coolness of the Black Kyurem; although all-in-all I think they’ll be pretty even all things considered, just like the original Black and White.

Personally, I love Reshiram’s design, but I don’t care for White Kyurem’s design. I bought the original Black when it came out and will be buying Black 2 tomorrow. :3

_

I dont like White Kyurems design either. Black Kyurem looks alright. Ill still be getting White 2 though, I dont think ill even use the new 'fusion' thing. Ill just keep Reshiram and Kyurem separate. 3nodding

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Sebastian_Akuma
iiiDana

I Utterly and ultimately second that. I like Reshiram. Zekrom is Cool, but Reshiram is the symbol of Elegance.
Yep, nothing says "elegant" like a giant feather p***s.

I'll be getting White 2 because I bought White 1.

Versatile Friend

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
so its either you want the Title to be similar (Black and Black 2 / White and White 2)
or you want similar mascot Pokemons (Reshiram and White Kyurem / Zekrom and Black Kyurem)

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
I Pre-ordered White Version 2 mostly because white was the one that I got originally and I like the version exclusives better which is why I got the original white version in the first place lol

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Black 2 will probably be the one everyone buys because for some reason people like the Black Pokemon, which is cool, but I think Reshiram is cooler...

And unfortunately I won't be getting the game any time soon because I don't has monies and won't for a long time crying

Oh and I know it might sound a bit weird...but if anyone gets a second Genesect or just doesn't want theirs I'll happily trade for it emotion_dowant

But you know...when it comes out tomorrow

Friendly Cultist

If allot of people care about the Challenge mode, probably Black 2.

Other than that, I see them being equal.

Profitable Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i'm getting both have had them and the collecters edition strategy guide reserved and paid off for a long time now

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am getting both along with the game guide.
I'm getting white 2 because I played black, before. But they've switched the legendaries around, which upsets me.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

me i'm getting white 2

but i have a feeling black 2 is going to be more popular
challenge mode and zekrom...

Profitable Prophet

I'm getting Black 2 for Zekrom and the other version exclusives like Latios and Gothita.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff