Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ashygirl2010

Okay, I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed now xd
So when you say you want like "egg move Chansey," do you mean you want the Bold one I listed under the "flawless 5iv" Pokemon that has Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss? Or do you mean like you want me to breed you one of the ones with Counter and Heal Bell? Like, are all the ones you picked from the "Flawless 5iv" Spoiler (the first one) or the egg move Spoiler (the second one)? I'm getting so completely lost, haha

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
I'm sorry .. The seismic toss one. Sorry to confuse you ;C
And I chose from the egg moves thingy.. Not the 5iv flawless

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

Okay, I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed now xd
So when you say you want like "egg move Chansey," do you mean you want the Bold one I listed under the "flawless 5iv" Pokemon that has Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss? Or do you mean like you want me to breed you one of the ones with Counter and Heal Bell? Like, are all the ones you picked from the "Flawless 5iv" Spoiler (the first one) or the egg move Spoiler (the second one)? I'm getting so completely lost, haha
II Princess J II

Enjoy your new Poke's dude. cat_smile

@Becky sorry for slightly taking over your thread here cat_sweatdrop
ps: thank you again and now I'm off to breed these suckers s'more ;D

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
narcississtic nya
II Princess J II

Enjoy your new Poke's dude. cat_smile

emotion_jawdrop THANK YOU SOO SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!!
I will have to get something for you as well emotion_bigheart

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
narcississtic nya

No worries! And enjoy the Pokemon! I definitely love the ones you gave me heart

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ashygirl2010

Okay, now I'm even more confused because you asked for Gible, and I only have that under the flawless 5ivs and not under egg moves D=

Do you wanna just like... copy and paste the Pokemon you're looking at? If I see what I wrote, I'll know which one I was talking about at least XD

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
>< I'm sowwie..

Pokemon: Gible
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
IVs: 5iv missing Special Attack
Ball: Pokeball
Egg Moves: Outrage
Note: Not Nicknameable

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

Okay, now I'm even more confused because you asked for Gible, and I only have that under the flawless 5ivs and not under egg moves D=

Do you wanna just like... copy and paste the Pokemon you're looking at? If I see what I wrote, I'll know which one I was talking about at least XD

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ashygirl2010

So you do want the flawless one? Were you looking at that same list for all the rest you asked for, too?

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
I just checked again and I'm sooo sorry x.x yeah.. All of them were 5iv. At least, I'm assuming since Zangoose, Gible, and Ralts was. I still apologize .. So yeah.. I guess they a were 5iv D;

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

So you do want the flawless one? Were you looking at that same list for all the rest you asked for, too?

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
I just checked again and I'm sooo sorry x.x yeah.. All of them were 5iv. At least, I'm assuming since Zangoose, Gible, and Ralts was. I still apologize .. So yeah.. I guess they a were 5iv D;

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Yes. I'm sorry..

Ashygirl2010

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ashygirl2010

It's okay! I just want to make sure I get you the right thing so you don't look at it and go "This isn't what I wanted!! D<"
But yeah, if you're trading shinies and stuff for them, I'm totally cool with that. I'll update your order on my "pending trades" thing as soon as I finish hatching this batch of eggs, and you can let me know if it looks correct. But I still need to breed those other three Pokemon since I'm breeding stuff for my friend right now x__X

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Thank you sooo much!!! I'm more than happy now!!! ^_^ Take all the time needed. I'm not in a rush. I'm breeding still for shiny Buneary.. My first time trying to breed a shiny and my GOD. . . It's taken FOREVER. ;C I don't think I'll breed a shiny again LOL. I've been breeding since Saturday. Masuda method too. I was lazy on hatching today tho.. I'm starting to get use to getting nothing xD

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

It's okay! I just want to make sure I get you the right thing so you don't look at it and go "This isn't what I wanted!! D<"
But yeah, if you're trading shinies and stuff for them, I'm totally cool with that. I'll update your order on my "pending trades" thing as soon as I finish hatching this batch of eggs, and you can let me know if it looks correct. But I still need to breed those other three Pokemon since I'm breeding stuff for my friend right now x__X

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ashygirl2010
Thank you sooo much!!! I'm more than happy now!!! ^_^ Take all the time needed. I'm not in a rush. I'm breeding still for shiny Buneary.. My first time trying to breed a shiny and my GOD. . . It's taken FOREVER. ;C I don't think I'll breed a shiny again LOL. I've been breeding since Saturday. Masuda method too. I was lazy on hatching today tho.. I'm starting to get use to getting nothing xD

(I updated the list on the front page--does it look correct? And did you want the carbink?)

I spent months breeding for a shiny Deino, but I kept doing it on and off between other things. I still haven't gotten it, but I don't think I'm officially giving up yet D=

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
It all is correct and yeah, I'd like Carbink. razz I'll see if I can find more shiny to trade you since you're doing a lot for me. Thank you again. And good, don't give up on Deino. XP Once you start, its too late to give up. I wanted to beat my head on the wall when I bred about 200 Eevee.. To only accidentally reject an egg.. Ah, my.. It sucked bad.

Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

(I updated the list on the front page--does it look correct? And did you want the carbink?)

I spent months breeding for a shiny Deino, but I kept doing it on and off between other things. I still haven't gotten it, but I don't think I'm officially giving up yet D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff