Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Little Miss Fortune

Yeah, I would trade for that. Who knows when I'd have another chance at a Diancie, especially since I haven't been actively seeking people out to trade lately >.<

What's your friend code and stuff?

Yay! I'm so really entertained and such Lmao. My FC is 3539-9480-4733. IGN is Winterharte. Th!

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
RavensCry
Little Miss Fortune
Yeah, I would trade for that. Who knows when I'd have another chance at a Diancie, especially since I haven't been actively seeking people out to trade lately >.<

What's your friend code and stuff?

Yay! I'm so really entertained and such Lmao. My FC is 3539-9480-4733. IGN is Winterharte. Th!

Yayyy, thank you! =D <33333333333

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Little Miss Fortune

Yayyy, thank you! =D <33333333333

Yay! You are so very welcome. Thank you!

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
I'm currently needing a Barboach with Earth Power. In return of you breeding it, I have an
Elgyem with 4 EM. Teleport, Skill Swap, Guard Swap, and Power Swap. I think it's 5iv too.. Can't remember but yeah..

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Ashygirl2010
I'm currently needing a Barboach with Earth Power. In return of you breeding it, I have an
Elgyem with 4 EM. Teleport, Skill Swap, Guard Swap, and Power Swap. I think it's 5iv too.. Can't remember but yeah..

I don't have an Earth Power Barboach ._.

Wealthy Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Little Miss Fortune
Ashygirl2010

I don't have an Earth Power Barboach ._.

It's fine. I was able to breed one. Thank you!

Timid Werewolf

11,565 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey again, I have a shiny arcanine I'm willing to part with and a shiny noivren that's kinda dear to me, but I'm will to trade for some pokes if your interested. I need 3 eeves and a Happinie, I can give you the specifics if you want to do the trade.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Jhuuru
Hey again, I have a shiny arcanine I'm willing to part with and a shiny noivren that's kinda dear to me, but I'm will to trade for some pokes if your interested. I need 3 eeves and a Happinie, I can give you the specifics if you want to do the trade.

It says in the first post that I'm not interested in breeding projects where they have to have certain abilities, egg moves, and IVs and everything, so if it's a really specific request like that, I'm probably going to have to decline >.<

Timid Werewolf

11,565 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Little Miss Fortune
Jhuuru

It says in the first post that I'm not interested in breeding projects where they have to have certain abilities, egg moves, and IVs and everything, so if it's a really specific request like that, I'm probably going to have to decline >.<
oh poo I thought I read it all, sorry bout that!

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hiya.

I'm back, with a (hopefully) simple request. I would really like a female HA Wailmer. I can offer a Sport Ball female Combee in exchange.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Echo Nacyl
Hiya.

I'm back, with a (hopefully) simple request. I would really like a female HA Wailmer. I can offer a Sport Ball female Combee in exchange.

Sure, I can do that! I actually found a 4iv female HA Dream Ball Wailmer already in my bank, so I can be ready to trade whenever we're both online =D

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Little Miss Fortune
Echo Nacyl
Hiya.

Sure, I can do that! I actually found a 4iv female HA Dream Ball Wailmer already in my bank, so I can be ready to trade whenever we're both online =D

How convenient mrgreen
Now that I'm more or less awake, I'll be ready whenever.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Echo Nacyl
Little Miss Fortune

How convenient mrgreen

I ended up falling back asleep sweatdrop
But I'm ready now! =D

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Little Miss Fortune
Echo Nacyl
Little Miss Fortune

How convenient mrgreen

I ended up falling back asleep sweatdrop
But I'm ready now! =D

Thank youuu~
It took me hours to track down a female Combee in the bug catching contest, so I figured I may as well share, lol.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Echo Nacyl
Thank youuu~
It took me hours to track down a female Combee in the bug catching contest, so I figured I may as well share, lol.

I can imagine that would be pretty time consuming D=
Even just breeding for a female isn't fun, so I really appreciate your sharing! Thank youuuu! <3333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff