Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Well I have a prettty good Iv , Adamant, Assist Weavile and I really wanted to play around with it.
I like using the battle mansion a lot and was wondering if anyone could recommend some pokemon to bring with in the party.
Since Assist uses a random move in the party move pool I wanna just have fun. What moves & pokemon would you suggest? Since the is the battle mansion I can't use legends or the same items.

OH and for the record, this will not be competitively used against another real trainer so I really do not want to hear about how Assist is horrible blah, blah, blah

So far the team seems to be :
Weavile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ice Punch
Assist
Night Slash
Avalanche

Smeargle
Bolt Strike
V-Create
Psycho Cut
Freezeshock

Crawduant
Dive
Crab Hammer
Crunch
Knock Off

Was thinking of finding some pokemon who can use :
Ice ball
feint attack
suckerpunch
Dragon Rush
Gunk shot

I was thinking of making a Hypno Assist after this.
Any ideas?

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Gonna def do this for Spinda, Espurr, [ALL PRE GEN CATS] , Drowzee, Sentret , and Chimchar

This is so much fun but I would love this move on Shuppet....

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
Lady Clink
Well I have a prettty good Iv , Adamant, Assist Weavile and I really wanted to play around with it.
I like using the battle mansion a lot and was wondering if anyone could recommend some pokemon to bring with in the party.
Since Assist uses a random move in the party move pool I wanna just have fun. What moves & pokemon would you suggest? Since the is the battle mansion I can't use legends or the same items.

OH and for the record, this will not be competitively used against another real trainer so I really do not want to hear about how Assist is horrible blah, blah, blah

So far the team seems to be :
Weavile
Ice Punch
Assist
Night Slash
Avalanche

Smeargle
Bolt Strike
V-Create
Psycho Cut
Freezeshock

Crawduant
Dive
Crab Hammer
Crunch
Knock Off

Was thinking of finding some pokemon who can use :
Ice ball
feint attack
suckerpunch
Dragon Rush
Gunk shot

I was thinking of making a Hypno Assist after this.
Any ideas?

I'm actually breeding Male HA Espurr's with Assist. When it becomes Meowstic, Assist will gain Priority, because Assist attacks, but still is a Status move.

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Nipsy the Succubus

I'm actually breeding Male HA Espurr's with Assist. When it becomes Meowstic, Assist will gain Priority, because Assist attacks, but still is a Status move.

That's ******** genius !
I love this move so much.
I kinda wish Beatup was stronger so I could use it . When I first played Silver and my Sneasle got Beat up and I read the description I got so excited .
Still I have Assist

EDIT:
I was really ******** retarded and not thinking.
Single Battles in the mansion are limited to 3 pokemon.
So Weavile -Smeargle- Crawdaunt alone will have to do.
So now I will start on Chimchar - :l
Okay, so I know this is just silly, but I was planning on making an Assist Team - 6 Pokemon that each know Assist and one other move. That way, Assist can only call one of 6 moves, increasing its chances of picking a specific move.

Hokey, but damn if I'm not tempted to try it.

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Blk Apricorn
Okay, so I know this is just silly, but I was planning on making an Assist Team - 6 Pokemon that each know Assist and one other move. That way, Assist can only call one of 6 moves, increasing its chances of picking a specific move.

Hokey, but damn if I'm not tempted to try it.

Go for it mang.
While in the mansion - my Weavile will be able to use her normal moves along with any of the following at random :
Dive, Crab Hammer, Crunch, Knock Off, Bolt Strike, V-Create, Psycho Cut, Freezeshock
Mainly thanks to Smeargle.

For my chimchar I might make a Smeargle with :

Sacred Fire, Fusion Bolt, Shadow Force, V-Create.

While bringing another pokemon with Strong Grass physical moves for coverage.

Trash Bear

These are really neat. I kinda want an assist pokemon now emotion_dowant

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
kurl
These are really neat. I kinda want an assist pokemon now emotion_dowant

It's definitely now my favorite move.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lady Clink

My advice is to vary out your movepool Assist depends on your Pokemon party's movepool. So, let's stick with what you have listed for Pokemon.

Weavile w/ Pressure
Adamant nature

Assist
Avalanche- STAB move
Night Slash- STAB move
Swords Dance (this will boost your Attack stat and in places like the Pokemon League, this will come in handy)

Smeargle w/ Own Tempo
Jolly nature

Freezeshock
V Create
Psycho Cut
Rock Tomb

Crawdaunt w/ Shell Armor
Adamant nature

Aqua Jet
X Scissor
Aerial Ace
Dig

Really, with Weavile having a Dark typing, Crawdaunt doesn't need any Dark type moves but take advantage of the move pool. This way, you've got enough here to cover Weavile's weaknesses: Fighting, Fire, Rock, Steel, Bug, and Fairy. So really, the only one you'd have to worry about is Fairy.

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kitsune Muggy
Lady Clink

Eh maybe I might make another team with this for a more serious run.
I already did the one I listed for the mansion and cleared it easily with 0 losses.
I kept getting Bolt Strike a lot and didn't even one get Freeze Shock - which bugged me. I will try it again with the same mon after I do the Infernape run.
I am still 100 pissed more pokemon don't have Assist.
Honestly I wish had it:
Gardevoir
Scizor
Banette
Klefki
Absol

No other reason other than the fact I want my new fav move on some of my favorite pokemon.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lady Clink
Kitsune Muggy
Lady Clink

I already did the one I listed for the mansion and cleared it easily with 0 losses.
I kept getting Bolt Strike a lot and didn't even one get Freeze Shock - which bugged me. I will try it again with the same mon after I do the Infernape run.
Honestly I wish had it:
Gardevoir
Scizor
Banette
Klefki
Absol

No other reason other than the fact I want my new fav move on some of my favorite pokemon.

I'm a competitive battler, so even for in game use, I'm always thinking strategically. XD

Sparkly Hero

4,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kitsune Muggy
Lady Clink
Kitsune Muggy
Lady Clink

Honestly I wish had it:
Gardevoir
Scizor
Banette
Klefki
Absol

I'm a competitive battler, so even for in game use, I'm always thinking strategically. XD

I was like that but got bored tbh , I just started playing for fun mainly but never really lose. Only time I play seriously is when I go to the pokemon center or to the tournaments on weekends where I live.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff