Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
MarauderFaze
I gave one to a fellow gaian on their thread only to have a handful of people ask for one. While I'm online and before my insane work weekend, anyone else?

They ARE NOT Kalos Born, they are JPN 6IV Dittos that are shiny with the HA Imposter. Nothing fancy. If so let's do this.

I'm not asking for anything special in return unless by some miracle you have caught/cloned spare Gen 6 (Froakie to Zygarde) shinies then I would love one in return lol.

I would like one if you don't mind. It would help with the ditto breeding. And I do have the Zygarde if you want it. I can't see myself ever using it. I still haven't caught Mewtwo or my bird (I hate Articuno)

You hate articuno? D:
If you ever catch it, let me know. I'd be happy to trade with you. ^^

Yes. I honestly can't stand it. When I saw it appear instead of what I had hoped (Zapdos) I threw my DS onto my bed and cried for about 5 mins straight before my dog came to cheer me up. But yes, I love Zapdos the most of the 3 birds and it's 1 of my favorite legends coming behind Celebi and Jirachi.
I believe I have about another 2 encounters for it to fly to the Sea Spirit Den

Ah. And sadly I have a moltres. But I do have multiple celebis. All legit from the pokebank event if you'd like one of those. ^^

I like Moltres as well. Do you have a Celebi that has a decent nature? Nothing that drops special attack? (Mine has Impish....drops my Sp. Atk and raises def.)

I just noticed my moltres isn't even kalos born. I gt it from a WT. xD
I chose froakie, so that would make my encounter moltres anyways. I just haven't gotten to catching it yet because it's so time consuming. But I have the natures bold, sassy, hasty and impish. (The sassy one was mine from the event so it's lvl 37) the rest are ten except the impish is 11. But you obviously wouldn't want that one anyways. Xp
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
I would love one. Someone gave me a ditto and said it was 6iv, come to find out it was 5. XD
I have a shiny froakie. I don't think it has any ivs. But I'll trade it for one!

FC & IGN love?

Ign is Breenee.
FC is 0404-7433-7003

You're up first, give me a min and I'll add you and start the trade be ready =D

I've added you and I'm ready!
i would love one to please i am not sure what i would offer through sweatdrop

Browser

I hath arrived, my offer is still up if you want a 5IV Gastly or Mawile.

Heck, I'll even give you a competitive Gastly.
(Timid, 5IVs, missing attack IV)

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman

You hate articuno? D:

Yes. I honestly can't stand it. When I saw it appear instead of what I had hoped (Zapdos) I threw my DS onto my bed and cried for about 5 mins straight before my dog came to cheer me up. But yes, I love Zapdos the most of the 3 birds and it's 1 of my favorite legends coming behind Celebi and Jirachi.

Ah. And sadly I have a moltres. But I do have multiple celebis. All legit from the pokebank event if you'd like one of those. ^^

I like Moltres as well. Do you have a Celebi that has a decent nature? Nothing that drops special attack? (Mine has Impish....drops my Sp. Atk and raises def.)

I chose froakie, so that would make my encounter moltres anyways. I just haven't gotten to catching it yet because it's so time consuming. But I have the natures bold, sassy, hasty and impish. (The sassy one was mine from the event so it's lvl 37) the rest are ten except the impish is 11. But you obviously wouldn't want that one anyways. Xp

It really is though. 11 encounters for you to even have a chance at catching it. :l
Hasty seems like it would be good.
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman

You hate articuno? D:

It really is though. 11 encounters for you to even have a chance at catching it. :l

I can do that. Whenever you get a chance to catch it, pm me or something, if you'd like to trade it. ^^

Girl-Crazy Gaian

BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
I would love one. Someone gave me a ditto and said it was 6iv, come to find out it was 5. XD
I have a shiny froakie. I don't think it has any ivs. But I'll trade it for one!

FC & IGN love?

Ign is Breenee.
FC is 0404-7433-7003

Getting online now hun
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman

FC & IGN love?

Ign is Breenee.
FC is 0404-7433-7003

Getting online now hun

Thanks so much. ^^
Thank goodness it's lvl 100. I hate paying when they lvl up in the day care. XD
Hope you like the froakie!

Girl-Crazy Gaian

MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman

FC & IGN love?

Ign is Breenee.
FC is 0404-7433-7003

Getting online now hun
EDIT, can I clone your Fraokie then send it back?

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman

I can do that. Whenever you get a chance to catch it, pm me or something, if you'd like to trade it. ^^

Dunno when that'll be.
MarauderFaze
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman

FC & IGN love?

Ign is Breenee.
FC is 0404-7433-7003

Getting online now hun

Yeah. Go for it. :3

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Mycella Gandrake
MarauderFaze
I gave one to a fellow gaian on their thread only to have a handful of people ask for one. While I'm online and before my insane work weekend, anyone else?

They ARE NOT Kalos Born, they are JPN 6IV Dittos that are shiny with the HA Imposter. Nothing fancy. If so let's do this.

I'm not asking for anything special in return unless by some miracle you have caught/cloned spare Gen 6 (Froakie to Zygarde) shinies then I would love one in return lol.

I would like one if you don't mind. It would help with the ditto breeding. And I do have the Zygarde if you want it. I can't see myself ever using it. I still haven't caught Mewtwo or my bird (I hate Articuno)

FC and IGN?
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman
Mycella Gandrake
BrittanyBatman

Dunno when that'll be.

No rush. Haha.
Articuno just happens to be my favorite of the three. But I'm in no rush. :3

Girl-Crazy Gaian

BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman
MarauderFaze
BrittanyBatman

FC & IGN love?

Ign is Breenee.
FC is 0404-7433-7003

Getting online now hun

Yeah. Go for it. :3

I feel bad that you would give me Froakie for a Ditto. Give me a few mins and I'll clone then send it back <3

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Randy369122
I would like one please. I really don't have anything special to offer except for a happy hour and dark void smeargle that I got in a wonder trade.

Adding you now, what's your trainer name?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff