Welcome to Gaia! ::

and the game i am playing now is the cooking mama games + the gardening ones sense i has not played them an a long time so am going to play them all until i has unlocked everything and get bored aging upnext after cooking mama + gardening mama am going to play the sim 4 for a while so

which game's are u planning on playing until the 21th of November?
I'll probably do some extra breeding/training in XY and play the ORAS demo, but a majority of my time will be spent on Bravely Default until ORAS' release. Then again, Persona Q is being released only a few days after ORAS and I'm most excited for that.
MrTripStack
I'll probably do some extra breeding/training in XY and play the ORAS demo, but a majority of my time will be spent on Bravely Default until ORAS' release. Then again, Persona Q is being released only a few days after ORAS and I'm most excited for that.

are they any good games? what are they are on? 3DS xbox etc
I just got back to it just recently, actually. xD
DeaconXL

to do what?
Fizzle Sizzle
DeaconXL

to do what?

Improve and leveling up my Ghost team.
DeaconXL
Fizzle Sizzle
DeaconXL

to do what?

Improve and leveling up my Ghost team.

Cool

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
I've been on break from Pokemon for several months.
Fizzle Sizzle
I haven't been paying much attention to consoles all that much, to be honest. I'm sticking with handhelds for the time being and the 3DS has plenty of games that I still need to buy (Bravely Default being top-priority for now) - I've been much more focused on anime lately and haven't been buying many games as a result.
MasturChef
I've been on break from Pokemon for several months.
Cool
MrTripStack
Fizzle Sizzle
I haven't been paying much attention to consoles all that much, to be honest. I'm sticking with handhelds for the time being and the 3DS has plenty of games that I still need to buy (Bravely Default being top-priority for now) - I've been much more focused on anime lately and haven't been buying many games as a result.

Ah am trying to Focused on to watch Pokemon XY in Japanese version so far i am on EP 44
Fizzle Sizzle
Ah am trying to Focused on to watch Pokemon XY in Japanese version so far i am on EP 44
I've just been busy with anime in general, but I haven't watched much of the Pokémon anime lately - I believe I stopped watching during the Diamond/Pearl series and I later gave the Black/White series a shot, but wasn't really feeling it. I've heard good things about the X/Y anime though and I've been interested in starting it, but I haven't had the time.
MrTripStack
Fizzle Sizzle
I've just been busy with anime in general, but I haven't watched much of the Pokémon anime lately - I believe I stopped watching during the Diamond/Pearl series and I later gave the Black/White series a shot, but wasn't really feeling it. I've heard good things about the X/Y anime though and I've been interested in starting it, but I haven't had the time.

Cool can u give me the name's of the anime that your are watching that i meant like?
Fizzle Sizzle
Cool can u give me the name's of the anime that your are watching that i meant like?
I'm actually watching over 20 shows right now if you wanna count all the ongoing stuff from the Fall 2014 season. Ignoring those, I'm currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Is This a Zombie?, Aldnoah.Zero, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

You can always check out my Anime-Planet account if you wanna see what I've watched/watching and all that jazz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff