Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've figured I spend too much time on the computer. I also realized my 3DS has a stop motion on its camera, and I've put two and two together:

I'm going to make a sketch stop-motion music montage.

It's going to be about a Dodrio with the dream to fly, while the song, "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers is playing.

What do you guys think? Would you watch it if I made it?

Also, if you find this thread low lacking in Pokemon content, discuss: The rare few times that Brock has actually had success with girls.

Profitable Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
i would watch it

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'd so watch it.
eye ox
Sounds like a socially awkward retarded art college hipster tier idea.

I will not partake in watching that train wreck unless it is particularly bad it winds up humorous.

You nailed half of my life with the "Socially awkward" part. How do you do it?
Hurry up and get it done so I can watch it ^^
eye ox
The Child of Aura
eye ox
Sounds like a socially awkward retarded art college hipster tier idea.

I will not partake in watching that train wreck unless it is particularly bad it winds up humorous.

You nailed half of my life with the "Socially awkward" part. How do you do it?

I have the ability to read people through text. Based on idiosyncratic tendencies of a person's age, sex, race, and social standings I evaluate them and come to a conclusion based on my proposed findings. It is a subconscious effort which I am usually unaware of.

Why do you think it was so easy to bait people into arguing about Pokemon vs Autism? It wasn't a shot in the dark hoping for someone to be stupid enough to take it earnestly.

Yes, well, I'm normally stupid as it is, so I must admit that I was one of the first ones to fall prey to it.

You, good sir, are what shows people the true, raw definition of what really is "trolling".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff