Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
plz if you have an action replay plz help me out i want a mew and darkria and any shiny plz

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
plz i will be extreamly greatfull

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
anybody plz

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I would, but my Action Replay isn't working with black/white and I don't have wifi.

Posting about Action Replays is probably suicide, btw. People here generally flip out over them.

¤ ¤ ¤

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Use the wild modifier for your wished ones or use the Eventcodes in Platinum for Darkrai, plus the Shiny encounter code.

And lol, why flip out? I think it's a great thing for those of us that can't access Wi-fi or go to events. >.>

Original Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Action Replays are total bullshit.

Why cheat to get pokemon, when you can simply trade with people who have the ones you want?

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Krokorok
User Image

Why cheat to get pokemon, when you can simply trade with people who have the ones you want?

Because we can't access Wi-fi or don't have friends with Pokémon? >.>

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Krokorok
User Image

-_- Unfortunately most of them don't admit to cheating. It makes them feel important to have attention from people.. and ultimately they just take advantage of them by trading or battling with Pokemon forgeries.

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Last Showdown
Krokorok
User Image

-_- Unfortunately most of them don't admit to cheating. It makes them feel important to have attention from people.. and ultimately they just take advantage of them by trading or battling with Pokemon forgeries.

Good point. For me, I only use it for event Pokémon since I can't access to Wi-fi much here. I have tried both router and random free Wifi hotspots but they all fail. And I don't really know people to trade with so I used it for a Gengar once, lol :/

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ronnie Is Crazy
Krokorok
User Image

Because we can't access Wi-fi or don't have friends with Pokémon? >.>

This.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas