Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
RelentlessCleavage
I haven't even FOUND a shiny yet

Oh, I'm sorry. ono

X and Y is actually the first game I've both hatched a Shiny and the second one I found one in the wild (though I had help with the Shiny charm).

Super Junior

G00d Knight
RelentlessCleavage

Oh, I'm sorry. ono

X and Y is actually the first game I've both hatched a Shiny and the second one I found one in the wild (though I had help with the Shiny charm).

Shiny charm gonk ? How do I get one of those?
I've played through the whole game but I haven't even heard of a shiny charm...
How long did it take to hatch your Shiny? I breed Chanseys with special moves ( one is from another country ), and I have so many but I haven't hatched a Shiny ><

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
RelentlessCleavage
G00d Knight
RelentlessCleavage

Oh, I'm sorry. ono

How long did it take to hatch your Shiny? I breed Chanseys with special moves ( one is from another country ), and I have so many but I haven't hatched a Shiny ><

Shiny Charm is only available in Pokemon Black 2, White 2, X, and Y and you get it by completing the National Dex (which is obtaining every single Pokemon, excluding Event Legendary Pokemon).

It increases the chances of finding or hatching a Shiny by three times. ouo

My first hatched Shiny was a Cottonee, and I hatched it before getting the Charm, which took me around 70 eggs at least.

The second time, when I had the Charm, I hatched a Shiny Dunsparce, and it took exactly 214 eggs, which is the norm for most people with a Shiny Charm while breeding for a Shiny.

I also bred, both times, with a Japanese Ditto, which breeding a local Pokemon with a foreign Pokemon increases your chances also.

There is also a method called Chain Fishing, where you find a corner to fish in while having a Pokemon with Suction Cups at the front of your party, and you continue fishing up Pokemon consecutively, without failing to reel in a Pokemon, until you find a Shiny.

Another one is using Sweet Scent while in a place you can find Pokemon (caves, grass, flowers, etc), which activates a Horde of Pokemon, and keep doing that until you find a Shiny that way too (the chances aren't any different, just five Pokemon show up at once, so you're five times more likely to find a Shiny Pokemon).

You can also do the Poke Radar thing until you find one, but that is really difficult and can cost a lot of money, since you need to buy a large amount of Super or Max Repels.

The last one is to jump into a Friend Safari and keep running around until you find a Shiny (I heard the chances are more likely in there because there are less Pokemon, usually two or three depending on the person's progression in the storyline).

Super Junior

G00d Knight
RelentlessCleavage
G00d Knight
RelentlessCleavage

Oh, I'm sorry. ono

Shiny Charm is only available in Pokemon Black 2, White 2, X, and Y and you get it by completing the National Dex (which is obtaining every single Pokemon, excluding Event Legendary Pokemon).

My first hatched Shiny was a Cottonee, and I hatched it before getting the Charm, which took me around 70 eggs at least.

The second time, when I had the Charm, I hatched a Shiny Dunsparce, and it took exactly 214 eggs, which is the norm for most people with a Shiny Charm while breeding for a Shiny.

I also bred, both times, with a Japanese Ditto, which breeding a local Pokemon with a foreign Pokemon increases your chances also.

There is also a method called Chain Fishing, where you find a corner to fish in while having a Pokemon with Suction Cups at the front of your party, and you continue fishing up Pokemon consecutively, without failing to reel in a Pokemon, until you find a Shiny.

Another one is using Sweet Scent while in a place you can find Pokemon (caves, grass, flowers, etc), which activates a Horde of Pokemon, and keep doing that until you find a Shiny that way too (the chances aren't any different, just five Pokemon show up at once, so you're five times more likely to find a Shiny Pokemon).

You can also do the Poke Radar thing until you find one, but that is really difficult and can cost a lot of money, since you need to buy a large amount of Super or Max Repels.

The last one is to jump into a Friend Safari and keep running around until you find a Shiny (I heard the chances are more likely in there because there are less Pokemon, usually two or three depending on the person's progression in the storyline).

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that there were so many methods! I'd heard of the international breeding method, but I'll have to try the others! If I find one of the Shinys you're looking for, I'll let you know ~

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
RelentlessCleavage
G00d Knight
RelentlessCleavage
G00d Knight
RelentlessCleavage

Oh, I'm sorry. ono

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that there were so many methods! I'd heard of the international breeding method, but I'll have to try the others! If I find one of the Shinys you're looking for, I'll let you know ~

Alrighty!! ouo

I'm glad I could help, happy hunting!!

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kuro n Shiro's Waifu

Magical Girl

18,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100