Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
Alright, so I know that the games/pokemon aren't gone and that Black and White are popular , etc.
Anyway, I'm just thinking, that all this Wi-Fi, extras, and everything else they crammed in the Black and White games, was just honestly too much... I think it takes away from the main game, I even stopped playing at one point. I mean, why not go back to the simple formula of catching pokemon, trading pokemon, and a bunch of goofy bad guys (I'm aware that the formula is more complex, but I didn't waste space). I know people will be, like, just play the older games, but I'm not saying take it all away, but not so much of it, it's almost ridiculous how much they stuffed in there, Pokemon, isn't meant to have so much, that it count as a console game in the earlier days of gaming, I just think that Pokemon isn't meant to be as large as it has gotten, if you think I'm totally wrong and just an idiot troll, so be it, I just wanted to get my thoughts out there.
I simply disagree.

I like them.

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
-Soviet Titties
I simply disagree.

I like them.
Good for you
scallywag331
-Soviet Titties
I simply disagree.

I like them.
Good for you

Thanks bro.
scallywag331
Alright, so I know that the games/pokemon aren't gone and that Black and White are popular , etc.
Anyway, I'm just thinking, that all this Wi-Fi, extras, and everything else they crammed in the Black and White games, was just honestly too much... I think it takes away from the main game, I even stopped playing at one point. I mean, why not go back to the simple formula of catching pokemon, trading pokemon, and a bunch of goofy bad guys (I'm aware that the formula is more complex, but I didn't waste space). I know people will be, like, just play the older games, but I'm not saying take it all away, but not so much of it, it's almost ridiculous how much they stuffed in there, Pokemon, isn't meant to have so much, that it count as a console game in the earlier days of gaming, I just think that Pokemon isn't meant to be as large as it has gotten, if you think I'm totally wrong and just an idiot troll, so be it, I just wanted to get my thoughts out there.
i think the story line is a little weird,especially when a castle appears and the next time you go back it's gone...internet err wifi is what keeps it up to date

Shirtless Raider

My thoughts is that everything was awesome back in pokemon yellow, it got too complex
All that stuff is optional...

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
Bulbasauurr
Yeah maybe, what about the C-gear? and maybe, but they certainly try to cram it down your throat

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
scallywag331
Bulbasauurr
Yeah maybe, what about the C-gear? and maybe, but they certainly try to cram it down your throat

What's your point?

It's not like the C-Gear detracts from the overall playability of the game.

I beat the game without even turning that thing on, excluding the tutorial.

Tipsy Bookworm

I like it! Now I can have the pokemon I have always wanted but have never had even to this day gonk I'll get it soon though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff