Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Battle Frontier style battle would you like to try?

Sky battles! 0.23442136498516 23.4% [ 79 ]
Land battles! 0.062314540059347 6.2% [ 21 ]
Little Cup! 0.074183976261128 7.4% [ 25 ]
4 trainer free for all! 0.19287833827893 19.3% [ 65 ]
Monotype! 0.10979228486647 11.0% [ 37 ]
1v1 same species! 0.050445103857567 5.0% [ 17 ]
Regular for me please. 0.27596439169139 27.6% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 337 ]

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
I'm a little busy right now, but I suppose the rage quitting advice you gave me came in handy. I was on 9.0 with Lucina and managed to get BOTH the Expensive Boots and the Hero's Cap after defeating Ness, but I lost the next match against Duck Hunt Dog right after. Thankfully, all the items I obtained were there in one piece.

I'm glad I figured it out. Like an actual useful trick! Take that equipment stealing game! emotion_dealwithit

Biggest Anubutt

Does Smash take like forever to start up for anyone other than myself?

Dedicated Streaker

....or maybe I won't order the 3DS. I gave it more thought, I could just stick with what I have. Besides, the New 3DS is said to release sometime in 2015.

Biggest Anubutt

There's that.

I do want a bigger screen though. And wondering if the control stick is different. I think the gamecube controller has ridges on it, and I feel like without it on the 3ds it feels weird

Dedicated Streaker

Main Page Nitemare Headba
There's that.

I do want a bigger screen though. And wondering if the control stick is different. I think the gamecube controller has ridges on it, and I feel like without it on the 3ds it feels weird
I adjusted to the 3DS just fine, but I'd definitely prefer a GameCube controller.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
There's that.

I adjusted to the 3DS just fine, but I'd definitely prefer a GameCube controller.

Feels like my thumb slips easier without the ridges. that's what i mean

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
There's that.

That too I suppose, there's a huge difference between the two.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
There's that.

That and the more complicated get out of being stunned/trapped/whatever are annoying things I've noticed. S'why I wanted the escape artist so bad. But now wondering if that control stick + a to get out will be used in qii u version as well or if just the old control stick moving will be enough. Either way, I got my escape artist eff.

Maybe later AC wifi?

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
There's that.

Sure, I'll let you know later if I manage to find time.
That and the more complicated get out of being stunned/trapped/whatever are annoying things I've noticed. S'why I wanted the escape artist so bad. But now wondering if that control stick + a to get out will be used in qii u version as well or if just the old control stick moving will be enough. Either way, I got my escape artist eff.

Maybe later AC wifi?
I'll let you know if I manage to find time later.

Biggest Anubutt

Cabbage Emperor

It's Thurs. SMASH!

Biggest Anubutt

Checking my 'sear's evs. Fireball may not be so wacky in the ev department as I thought.

Dangerous Lunatic

Cabbage Emperor

It's Thurs. SMASH!
Didn't buy it.

Biggest Anubutt

Cabbage Emperor
Cabbage Emperor

It's Thurs. SMASH!
Didn't buy it.
<.< I doubted you would. talk2hand

Dedicated Streaker

^ I called it as well.....secretly.

I'm just gonna go get a cash card or two to get an item I've been wanting since it's release. *cough*

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
^ I called it as well.....secretly.

I'm just gonna go get a cash card or two to get an item I've been wanting since it's release. *cough*

Your coughs are never a good thing. Why are you coughing now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff