Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Battle Frontier style battle would you like to try?

Sky battles! 0.23442136498516 23.4% [ 79 ]
Land battles! 0.062314540059347 6.2% [ 21 ]
Little Cup! 0.074183976261128 7.4% [ 25 ]
4 trainer free for all! 0.19287833827893 19.3% [ 65 ]
Monotype! 0.10979228486647 11.0% [ 37 ]
1v1 same species! 0.050445103857567 5.0% [ 17 ]
Regular for me please. 0.27596439169139 27.6% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 337 ]

Dedicated Streaker

Main Page Nitemare Headba
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Thanks.

So I think I understand the deal with the clefairy (only connection with unregular gameplay being bred from 6iv gen ditto?).

I remember I got a phantump (which auto evolved into a trevant >.> wink and squirtle from you. What's the deal with the trevant?
I don't even remember trading a Phantump to be honest. How long ago was that?

A while back... I'm sure it was some breeding leftover. I'd just like to know what it's family tree (<.< >.> wink looks like. I'm pretty sure it's an after Bank 'mon.
Hmmm...it might've been one of my leftover breeds from breeding my shiny Phantump a few months back(5iv, Natural Cure, no Harvest *trolled* ). This leads me to assume that it was bred from a Ditto and a Trevenant; I haven't bred anymore Phantumps after breeding it.

I think it was from that (this trevant has harvest though).

So what's this one's tree involve?
Ditto and Treavenant. lol I was just unlucky that the HA didn't pass down to the shiny one.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Thanks.

So I think I understand the deal with the clefairy (only connection with unregular gameplay being bred from 6iv gen ditto?).

I remember I got a phantump (which auto evolved into a trevant >.> wink and squirtle from you. What's the deal with the trevant?
I don't even remember trading a Phantump to be honest. How long ago was that?

A while back... I'm sure it was some breeding leftover. I'd just like to know what it's family tree (<.< >.> wink looks like. I'm pretty sure it's an after Bank 'mon.
Hmmm...it might've been one of my leftover breeds from breeding my shiny Phantump a few months back(5iv, Natural Cure, no Harvest *trolled* ). This leads me to assume that it was bred from a Ditto and a Trevenant; I haven't bred anymore Phantumps after breeding it.

Ditto and Treavenant. lol I was just unlucky that the HA didn't pass down to the shiny one.

So that's gen 6iv ditto and a trevant you caught in your game?

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

A Trevenant born from a Phantump, Phantump, and so forth until I got a flawless one to breed with Ditto to nearly ensure that I would get a shiny flawless breed.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

A Trevenant born from a Phantump, Phantump, and so forth until I got a flawless one to breed with Ditto to nearly ensure that I would get a shiny flawless breed.

Wait, I don't understand... why would you have to keep breeding multiple generations if you were using a pokegen 6iv ditto?

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Wait, I don't understand... why would you have to keep breeding multiple generations if you were using a pokegen 6iv ditto?
Why? well I certainly wouldn't wanna breed with just a 2IV and a perfect Ditto. There would be a VERY good chance it'll be missing some IV's, and considering all the hours I use to spend trying to breed these shinies...yikes!

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Why? well I certainly wouldn't wanna breed with just a 2IV and a perfect Ditto. There would be a VERY good chance it'll be missing some IV's, and considering all the hours I use to spend trying to breed these shinies...yikes!

Oh wait, so you kept changing the breeding partners with the 6iv pokegen ditto.

So it started with 6iv pokegen ditto and a trevant from safari (thus already having 2 perfect ivs), then swapped that trevant with one with more perfect ivs, and so on? That's the trevant I have's family tree?

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

So it started with 6iv pokegen ditto and a trevant from safari (thus already having 2 perfect ivs), then swapped that trevant with one with more perfect ivs, and so on? That's the trevant I have's family tree?
Pretty much sums it up.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Pretty much sums it up.

And I also have a squirtle in a dive ball from you. But is that completely legit? No connections to Pokégen or whatever?

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Pretty much sums it up.

And I also have a squirtle in a dive ball from you. But is that completely legit? No connections to Pokégen or whatever?
Aside from Ditto, no. I just used another Squirtle I got from the GTS for the egg moves; Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere weren't legit moves for it last gen.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Pretty much sums it up.

Aside from Ditto, no. I just used another Squirtle I got from the GTS for the egg moves; Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere weren't legit moves for it last gen.

I thought you said at one point it didn't even have a connection to Pokégen ditto?

Dedicated Streaker

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Pretty much sums it up.

I thought you said at one point it didn't even have a connection to Pokégen ditto?
I honestly don't even know, I said that because Ditto is all I practically breed with now. It might've not been bred by Ditto though.

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler
Speedbrawler

Pretty much sums it up.

I honestly don't even know, I said that because Ditto is all I practically breed with now. It might've not been bred by Ditto though.

It's in past pages, I'll try and find it I guess. I can't remember though, but thought it had to do with the fact that it was in a dive ball was the reason it wasn't bred with the ditto or something...

Biggest Anubutt

Yea! I started up another new file of Monster Rancher 2. smile

You ever play it?

Dedicated Streaker

The hype is real! some Youtuber lent me a code for the SSB4 demo on the 3DS!

Biggest Anubutt

Speedbrawler
The hype is real! some Youtuber lent me a code for the SSB4 demo on the 3DS!

Lucky. >.>

Can you see full roster?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas