Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AshleeAutopsy II
That little skitty
AshleeAutopsy II
The new Pokemon are absolute s**t on a stick up an old man's a**, and the new games are boring garbage compared to Red and Blue. This song proves it. This man is my hero.

User Image

It's not hate, it's just being smart. This video provides many logical arguments that the original 151 are the only true Pokemon.

So you're saying Gen V designs are BS? Okay, why not we talk to out dear old friend Ditto and another dear old friend Voltorb about this.
And I don't see any logic in your argument dear.

5,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
AshleeAutopsy II
The new Pokemon are absolute s**t on a stick up an old man's a**, and the new games are boring garbage compared to Red and Blue. This song proves it. This man is my hero.

So, this guy's supposed to be a hero to all the Pokemon Nostalgiafags?

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lukc King of Plants User Image
-.- Pokemon got better. The original spammers need to shut the crap up, and keep playing the old games. The rest will just enjoy pokemon as it's supposed to be. And besides new evees make everything awesome, Gary was cool but not a reason to stop playing the new ones, the music is still as good, and shinnies are supposed to be hard to get.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Sex Symbol

"Whaaat things change?! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!! THINGS CAN'T CHANGE! I FEAR CHANGE! THE NEW THINGS I MUST HATE THEM BECAUSE I FEAR CHANGES! gonk
Lukc king of plants
Lukc King of Plants User Image
-.- Pokemon got better. The original spammers need to shut the crap up, and keep playing the old games. The rest will just enjoy pokemon as it's supposed to be. And besides new evees make everything awesome, Gary was cool but not a reason to stop playing the new ones, the music is still as good, and shinnies are supposed to be hard to get.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shinies don't exist for them. rofl They want their gameboys to be black and white only again.

Tokala Foxy's Princess

Skilled Shapeshifter

15,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
AshleeAutopsy II
That little skitty
AshleeAutopsy II

User Image

It's not hate, it's just being smart. This video provides many logical arguments that the original 151 are the only true Pokemon.
No it's hate.
The way you described your feelings for the new pokemon was hate.Don't pass it off as reasonable to those of us who haven't poured toxic waste into our eyes to gain permanent nostalgia vision.
What do you mean true?If anything the newer pokemon are more true than the older ones.Oh look,it's a pidgeon called Pidgey.A rat called Raticate and.a butterfly called Butterfree.
it's not like the originals went anywhere.They still exist,for now.They are being faded out slowly.Remeber Ledyba?Wait,that was second gen.
Remember Pinsir?How often do you see him anymore?
Aside from the Pikachu and Eevee lines,I personally can't wait for the day when the first two generations are forever gone from our games.
I've had enough of Geodude and Zubat!I've had enough of Ratata!
It's people like you that make me ashamed to be an older pokemon fan because we are stereotyped as a whole as thinking that the "original" 151 are the best and all others aren't counted.And don't try and tell me that you are stating an opinion because the manner you worded it was saying "I'm right and everyone else thinks the same as me." We don't.The new pokemon will continue to come along and kick the originals further out of the spotlight.

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100
                  Dream Upon A Mint
                  Pokemon got better, that's what happened!
oh no, i have only 649 pokemon to choose from
150 was much higher

Tokala Foxy's Princess

Skilled Shapeshifter

15,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
Duke Genocide
"Whaaat things change?! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!! THINGS CAN'T CHANGE! I FEAR CHANGE! THE NEW THINGS I MUST HATE THEM BECAUSE I FEAR CHANGES! gonk

Just for future reference.Leo's little spiel about games changing is pretty much on the money with how i feel.

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I actually really like the song.

I think its clever and witty! It kindles my feelings of nostalgia.

However I like the progress nintendo have made and some of the newer gen pokemon rock.
i think the song was clever. but i personally think pokemon is good right now making newer games lik b/w. but im jus afraid that the pokemon creators r gonna run these pokemon ideas to the ground. i think the trash pokemon and snow cone pokemon r actually also clever, but wat more pokemon ideas could they have. i mean theyve already got likie 4 cat pokemon, 3 mouse pokemon, tons of different bird and fish species. i think they should stop now with new pokemon and RECREATE red and blue versions and ruby and saphhire versions for the ds system. at least thats wat i think.

Perfect Member

I don't know about you guys, but I get absolutely no nostalgic feelings when I play Red and Blue, and as more new Pokemon games came out, the less shits I have about the originals. They are just so damn slow-paced and adding abilities to the game just made it a hundred times more fun.

Fanatical Consumer

AshleeAutopsy II
the new games are boring garbage compared to Red and Blue

They have the exact same gameplay.

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Abridged the Hero

Dream Upon A Mint
                  Why would they make another remake for Red & Blue?
                  Making another remake would be a waste of time.
O.O
Wow, you people are serious about your pokemon.
I'm just saying I enjoyed red and blue more then anything new.
I'm a simple person, and liked the original best.
I miss team rocket.
Ditto was not meant for to be a rapist.
just saying...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out