Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Fatcat

Empress Boa
LOL! but do you like the rainbow kitty? I agree, haha. well only for one kitty all kitties are cute except for the weird one w/ a weird red ball #_#
Nope, don't like auroroa
looks like rainbow barf on it

Unbeatable Fatcat

Rizuzua
emotion_brofist Of course. We're generally a "rich" breed emotion_dealwithit
emotion_brofist

In a relationship with Alan vorigan

Invisible Seeker

32,800 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Monster Hunter 100

yum_burger yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_hotdog yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea gaia_spoons

pie

yum_burger yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_hotdog yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea gaia_spoons

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Hemsut
Empress Boa
LOL! but do you like the rainbow kitty? I agree, haha. well only for one kitty all kitties are cute except for the weird one w/ a weird red ball #_#
Nope, don't like auroroa
looks like rainbow barf on it
lololol XD technically that's what happend hahaha! which one do you want to get? I am eager to see the angel wings looking one, I would want it. but don't think anyone got the formula on it yet.

Unbeatable Fatcat

Mini Angel Wings
Empress Boa
lololol XD technically that's what happend hahaha! which one do you want to get? I am eager to see the angel wings looking won, I would want it. but don't think anyone got the formula on it yet.
This?

Sweetheart

GO KANOKO!!!
I wish My avi is good enough.. hihihihi smile
love luna

Thank you! I just thought it was fitting, considering how many people are constantly booing Kanoko. Even though she always pulls through, anyway. emotion_dealwithit
Empress Boa

PFFFT RICH PFFT ME PFFFFFT
But it is true, you're right...! Most of the people on Kanoko's team are pretty rich... And it's like all the trolls are on Diedrich's team, and all the normal folks are on Ian & Rufus's team.
Gaia's becoming kinda segregated... :I

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Empress Boa
Rizuzua
Empress Boa

thank you! omystars. you know what I realized, team kanoko has the richest avis. I saw alot in the official thread too XD is this a fact? XD b/c you and hemsut just added to it XD

emotion_brofist Of course. We're generally a "rich" breed emotion_dealwithit

yesss! gaia rich! but in real life! stooper broke! gonk

HO Goodness you exposed our weakness...RL emotion_bandaid

Elder

12,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
So we just post to enter? No special Pming you a form or something? That's nice.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Hemsut
Empress Boa
lololol XD technically that's what happend hahaha! which one do you want to get? I am eager to see the angel wings looking won, I would want it. but don't think anyone got the formula on it yet.
This?

gonk you have mini angel wings too? lucky! XD no i dont mean that. in the alchemy set there's new ones, it was only shown as shadow. lol

Unbeatable Fatcat

Empress Boa
gonk you have mini angel wings too? lucky! XD no i dont mean that. in the alchemy set there's new ones, it was only shown as shadow. lol
I'll leave my judgements for when someone finds the recipe

Sweetheart

GO KANOKO! biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
iSiLVERNAL
love luna

Thank you! I just thought it was fitting, considering how many people are constantly booing Kanoko. Even though she always pulls through, anyway. emotion_dealwithit
Empress Boa

PFFFT RICH PFFT ME PFFFFFT
But it is true, you're right...! Most of the people on Kanoko's team are pretty rich... And it's like all the trolls are on Diedrich's team, and all the normal folks are on Ian & Rufus's team.
Gaia's becoming kinda segregated... :I

lololol!! awesome. I made the right choice twisted *socialclimbs blaugh lololol

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Rizuzua

HO Goodness you exposed our weakness...RL emotion_bandaid
inorite XD at least we can hide from our computers c;

marvelholic
GO KANOKO!!!
I wish My avi is good enough.. hihihihi smile
it is! c:

amunhotep
So we just post to enter? No special Pming you a form or something? That's nice.
your avi is awesome! no just post, only requirement is team kanoko c:

Lunatic

iSiLVERNAL
Yeah I noticed that xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces