Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yes it was very fun chatting with everybody in all the Kanoko forum threads. Everyone was awesome. I hope they do an event like this again. Anyways I better stop posting in here. See you all around.

Kumei out~!

XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Kumei Fujikawa
Yes it was very fun chatting with everybody in all the Kanoko forum threads. Everyone was awesome. I hope they do an event like this again. Anyways I better stop posting in here. See you all around.

Kumei out~!

XD

I totally Agree heart biggrin Next Stop! Jack on Halloween Event! I loved the zomg event from last year. If they don't have something better to replace that, I hope Jack comes back and hopefully they'll give out more gold c:

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Empress Boa
Kumei Fujikawa

Kumei out~!

XD

I totally Agree heart biggrin Next Stop! Jack on Halloween Event! I loved the zomg event from last year. If they don't have something better to replace that, I hope Jack comes back and hopefully they'll give out more gold c:

OMG YES! I loved the ZOMG event! Best Halloween Ever! I really really hope they do something for ZOMG again with Jack if not more! 8D

9,800 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Empress Boa
Kumei Fujikawa

Kumei out~!

XD

o: [ JK ] said they might bring back Jack again this year as a zOMG event BUT only if they have enough time after opening Dead Mans Shadow.

Original Lunatic

I'ts all over now. That was a fun event!! User Image

Sashu-kun's Significant Otter

Familiar Flatterer

Well.
I tried.

Sparkly Noob

User Image

Mmmmbah,good luck to everybody~
^ ^

Hallowed Nerd

User ImageUser ImageGo Team!

Well, this was so much fun! All the team spirit, cheering, chatting, great people... I loved the event. I can't wait for the Halloween Event!

Boa, thank you for this thread and contest! I really liked dressing my avi for team Kanoko. Red and black are favorite colors, so it wasn't a problem at all. I'll keep my avi this way a few more days.

Also, thank you so much, Boa, for your sweet wishes about my grandmother's health. She is at home now, feeling better. Still a little weak and taking lots of medicines, but the worst is over. Thank you from my heart.

Kanoko may not win the first place in the event, but all the teams did a great job. She was second for a long time, and had a great support. So I'm really proud for being in this team. Next time she'll be my first choice again.

See you, guys! And good luck to everybody... c:

Go Kanoko!User ImageUser Image
Kanoko didn't win?! GRRRR I MIGHT BITE SOMEONE-- D8<

Thanks for the thread and contest, though, Empress! And it's been fantastic seeing all you Kanoko fans! ;D <3

You're going to go through all those pages, Empress? W-well, don't damage your eyes or anything...! o uo;;;;

edit: Also, HERE IS A CAP of my avatar! c;
('Cause if I don't change soon, I'm going to explode... Thanks for the thread, Empress! <3)

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ametenshi Vlos Valsharess
User ImageUser ImageGo Team!

Well, this was so much fun! All the team spirit, cheering, chatting, great people... I loved the event. I can't wait for the Halloween Event!

Boa, thank you for this thread and contest! I really liked dressing my avi for team Kanoko. Red and black are favorite colors, so it wasn't a problem at all. I'll keep my avi this way a few more days.

Also, thank you so much, Boa, for your sweet wishes about my grandmother's health. She is at home now, feeling better. Still a little weak and taking lots of medicines, but the worst is over. Thank you from my heart.

Kanoko may not win the first place in the event, but all the teams did a great job. She was second for a long time, and had a great support. So I'm really proud for being in this team. Next time she'll be my first choice again.

See you, guys! And good luck to everybody... c:

Go Kanoko!User ImageUser Image

I'm glad she's doing okay.

It was fun chatting.

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
kanoko didn't win crying

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im kind of scary looking o.o

Blessed Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My turn! Whatya think!? ~Winks~

Sashu-kun's Significant Otter

Familiar Flatterer

The contestants were already picked lol.
Or did you already enter in by posting on some of the pages already?
Shin Nakitama
My turn! Whatya think!? ~Winks~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas