Welcome to Gaia! ::

lolipai
yep.

awesome avi

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm gone a few days, I come back, click to claim my prize, and "Sorry but the event has ended." What was I supposed to get? D:

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
All in all it was good. The winning item could have been better but I like the consolation prize. smile

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

This event is alright, I liked Frontier Skies more because there were more prizes and there was actually a game and stuff, but this is ok too. I liked interacting with people on this event forum. emotion_bigheart

Conservative Sex Symbol

Invisible Marshmallow

XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
you should try junjou romantica then, it's by the same person.
i love that show, so cute!

Yep, I watched that one right afterwards smile Between the two shows, I love RitsuXTakano ChiakiXHattori and HirokiXNowaki the best. MisakiXUsagi are pretty funny too smile

After that I tried gravitation because a friend of mine suggested it.. I didn't stick with that one, for some reason it just didn't hold my attention confused
gravi depressed the hell out of me. i only liked misaki x usagi from junjou, but i love everyone from sekai, though ritsu x takano is so cute!

I know, RitsuXTakano are definitely my favorite couple from both Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

Did you know the second season of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi should be starting anytime now, its in the fall line-up xd

PS-Are they going to close this section of the forum? We may have to move our conversation somewhere else lol
O w O such cute couples, i want to be a misaki! gotta find meh usagi rofl. O o O NO! i didn't! *runs in circles, spinning and smiling ear to ear* SEEEEEKKKKKKKAAAAAAIIIIII! WOOOOOOO! you'll have to tell me when you see it come out. i can't wait. i wished they'd make a 3rd season of junjou, i want more misaki x usagi damnzzzits rofl. oh oh oh oh oh!!! on my pro i found the cutest freakin pic of them && the other couple is ayase & . . . forgot his name from NO MONEY ( okane ga nai - in japanese i think ).
That pic is adorable whee

When I see an episode released, I will msg you at top speed! biggrin
I also wish for a third season of junjou romantica, haven't heard anything about it yet thou sad
thankies! took a long time to find it. i saw it & i had to save it SO CUTE. YAY! thank you! btw, cute new avi <3

Dapper Informer

10,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
We even got one of the lesser known NPC's more well known. 3rd place for stein. I liked this event but neither of the prizes appeal to me as much.

Halloween 2010 was more fun to me. I miss that one.
yo this event sucked

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu

Yep, I watched that one right afterwards smile Between the two shows, I love RitsuXTakano ChiakiXHattori and HirokiXNowaki the best. MisakiXUsagi are pretty funny too smile

After that I tried gravitation because a friend of mine suggested it.. I didn't stick with that one, for some reason it just didn't hold my attention confused
gravi depressed the hell out of me. i only liked misaki x usagi from junjou, but i love everyone from sekai, though ritsu x takano is so cute!

I know, RitsuXTakano are definitely my favorite couple from both Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

Did you know the second season of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi should be starting anytime now, its in the fall line-up xd

PS-Are they going to close this section of the forum? We may have to move our conversation somewhere else lol
O w O such cute couples, i want to be a misaki! gotta find meh usagi rofl. O o O NO! i didn't! *runs in circles, spinning and smiling ear to ear* SEEEEEKKKKKKKAAAAAAIIIIII! WOOOOOOO! you'll have to tell me when you see it come out. i can't wait. i wished they'd make a 3rd season of junjou, i want more misaki x usagi damnzzzits rofl. oh oh oh oh oh!!! on my pro i found the cutest freakin pic of them && the other couple is ayase & . . . forgot his name from NO MONEY ( okane ga nai - in japanese i think ).

That pic is adorable whee

When I see an episode released, I will msg you at top speed! biggrin
I also wish for a third season of junjou romantica, haven't heard anything about it yet thou sad

Invisible Marshmallow

XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
O o O you bad awesome girl you! hee hee, i'll wait for crunchy roll. i love em, wish they have more yaoi though > 3 >

They have Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. 3nodding I actually only got into Yaoi recently, and that was my first one redface

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
O o O you bad awesome girl you! hee hee, i'll wait for crunchy roll. i love em, wish they have more yaoi though > 3 >

They have Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. 3nodding I actually only got into Yaoi recently, and that was my first one redface

Invisible Marshmallow

XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
hee hee, o btw, on crunchyroll i think tonight they'll put out a new episode of it.

I wish I had patiently waited, I went and found it on Anilinkz 2 days ago. But Crunchyroll is the legal, 'official' sub. I might watch it again smile

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
hee hee, o btw, on crunchyroll i think tonight they'll put out a new episode of it.

I wish I had patiently waited, I went and found it on Anilinkz 2 days ago. But Crunchyroll is the legal, 'official' sub. I might watch it again smile

Invisible Marshmallow

XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
XStormyXDayzX
pika see chu
same same same! bon is okay i guess, i love rin, mephisto cracks me up, amaion ( spelling . . . ? ) is wtfawk to me, yukio is cute but i hate how he thinks he's better than rin. i LOVE what's her name . . . shura . . . big boot yellow ~ orangish red hair chick w/ demon sword, she's funny.

Yes! She is so funny!

Dapper Reindeer

dramallama bump~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out