Desirable Sex Symbol

Kanako Flare
I was most definitely on Team Barton's side during the Water balloon fight :3

For the fish! emotion_brofist

Desirable Sex Symbol

TigerLilyChick
K i m z y
TigerLilyChick
I don't think I was here yet when the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics existed.

That's a shame because it was a lot of fun (in my opinion, of course).

You could check out the Gaia Wikipedia to see what it was like.

I just checked it out. I was not a member yet when these events occurred.

That's a shame. However, I hope that website helped you out somewhat.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Tears of the Sun Helios
burning_eyes

question

Loyal Gaian

K i m z y
Tears of the Sun Helios
burning_eyes

question

emotion_awesome

Desirable Sex Symbol

Tears of the Sun Helios
K i m z y
Tears of the Sun Helios
burning_eyes

question

emotion_awesome

So were you on team Barton or not? I mean for the other events, of course. 3nodding

Shadowy Rogue

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K i m z y
Vixens Shadow
no. I don't remember actually participating except at the holidays. I think this is the first "summer" one I've participated in. I do like Barton tough.

But you enjoyed yourself, right? That and meeting new people are the most important part.

Some new people, and it was very fun. I think the halloween one (which I'm wearing the skin still) has ever annoyed me. And that was mainly because I couldn't buy, even as pieces, the skin. I love the eyes, the small wings, and the luminous skin color. But at this point I think I don't care as much. I still love the skin though.

Beloved Regular

8,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
K i m z y
Kanako Flare
I was most definitely on Team Barton's side during the Water balloon fight :3

For the fish! emotion_brofist
emotion_brofist

Desirable Sex Symbol

Vixens Shadow
K i m z y
Vixens Shadow
no. I don't remember actually participating except at the holidays. I think this is the first "summer" one I've participated in. I do like Barton tough.

But you enjoyed yourself, right? That and meeting new people are the most important part.

Some new people, and it was very fun. I think the halloween one (which I'm wearing the skin still) has ever annoyed me. And that was mainly because I couldn't buy, even as pieces, the skin. I love the eyes, the small wings, and the luminous skin color. But at this point I think I don't care as much. I still love the skin though.

It's too bad that you lose the skin once you change your avatar. :<
I was glad to be on the SIN team because that potato skin (in my opinion) was ugly.

Benevolent Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Yes to the Water Balloon Fight.
Yes to the Rejected Olympics.
Barton Town just feels right. It always has since '03.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
K i m z y
To the Gaians that were on team Ian and Rufus, were you on team Barton for the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics?

I wasn't around here for the rejected olympics or the water balloon fight. I rooted for Liam for Part I of the event; and then I went with the guy who shares with his pet cat... heart

Shadowy Rogue

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K i m z y
Vixens Shadow
K i m z y
Vixens Shadow

It's too bad that you lose the skin once you change your avatar. :<
I was glad to be on the SIN team because that potato skin (in my opinion) was ugly.

I didn't particularly like SIN's skin just because it is so much like some of the other skins. That, and I always like to play as the group that seems to be the good guys; in video games like Infamous that becomes very clear fairly early.

Deadly Gekko

19,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
K i m z y
I bawled when my childhood dog died.
Wow! A cat!? I wish my dog liked cats
Aw! That's sweet. Those two must have really had a bond regardless of one being a cat and the other being a dog.

Oh, I see. Silly me!

I honestly don't remember because this was absolutely months ago.
However, if it gets my mum to utter ''bloody hell'' then you know it's big.

That moment in the manga when Ian and Rufus are dancing is so cute.

I'll post it now. Are you ready for my rubbish drawing?

That Gremlin's scene still makes me cringe.

Rina could use the help. How doe she even manage to work there all by herself?

I don't know.

I'm not sure that my avatar wants to chance that. Carl is unpredictable.

User Image

That's how it goes crying crying
Yep! I don't have any digital pictures, but we have pictures of them together. They were best friends =,) Gami (the dog) lived to be 21, Greybeard )the cat) lived to be almost 19. Gami was my Dad's dog as a teenager though and my parents got Greybeard after they got married. Gami died while I was in Kindergarten and Greybeard while I was in 7th grade. The only thing that kept me from crying for days was knowing that they got to be together in the after life. ; w; <3

Haha, it's all good~ :3

lol, musta been big indeed! XD

I love any moment between them X3 <3333

That's so cute! XD I mean, Diedrich looks retarded with his eyes going in different directions but...well...with an explosion I do believe his eyes would go wonky 0 30

Rina works because she is AWESOME and passionate about what she's doing heart

Yeah, except when he's predictable... Ya know, killing or hurting others xd

Hardened Humorist

12,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lizardlea13
BigJuicySushi
Indigo Prose
I wasn't where in the water baloon fight,but I was on team Barton on the Rejected Olympics. No,it wasn't because of Ian at all,I wanted to help Rufus to get his fish.But now it's just because Rufus is Rufus <3 cats ftw
Rufus is not even a proper cat! He barks! emotion_omnomnom

And what's wrong with improper, barking cats? XD

S'not natural. What's wrong with meow'n? Any self respecting cat isn't gonna bark!

Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
K i m z y
To the Gaians that were on team Ian and Rufus, were you on team Barton for the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics?

Yes Ma'm, though i wasn't active for the water balloon fight >.< yum_strawberrypie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games