Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K i m z y
1. I actually have dogs in real life. However, I also like cats. I just like animals in general.
Rufus is cute. Is it dancey dancey time now? whee

Oh, I never thought of that. That's true.
My friend likes Liam a lot.

2. I drew a picture of big Diedrich.
Also, why hasn't he exploded yet? It would be a brilliant manga page.

3. She needs more manga coverage.

4. He needs to appear more in the manga. However, at least he got some coverage from this event.

5. So basically he means business, yes? lol

1. Oh yeah, I love all animals, but cats are number one <3 Lizards are awesome too xDD <33
YUSSSSS!! Dancey dancey! <3
He's also got sexy hair >.> <.< I have a thing for sexy hair X3 <3

2. Oh? I can see? biggrin
Iono, he'll either a. explode b. deflate or c. just start multiplying until we have a gabazillion Diedrichs @ 0@

3. Indeed she does. Buuuut being an average, unemployed human won't leave much for her in the current storyline XD

4. I've never seen him in the manga before this so if it was thaaaaat long ago...well, they need to revive it or something xd

5. Business indeed. I mean, look at this store! You leave money on the table and leave, without making eye contact... xDDD

Cold Snowflake

Lizardlea13

1. Oh yeah, I love all animals, but cats are number one <3 Lizards are awesome too xDD <33
YUSSSSS!! Dancey dancey! <3
He's also got sexy hair >.> <.< I have a thing for sexy hair X3 <3

2. Oh? I can see? biggrin
Iono, he'll either a. explode b. deflate or c. just start multiplying until we have a gabazillion Diedrichs @ 0@

3. Indeed she does. Buuuut being an average, unemployed human won't leave much for her in the current storyline XD

4. I've never seen him in the manga before this so if it was thaaaaat long ago...well, they need to revive it or something xd

5. Business indeed. I mean, look at this store! You leave money on the table and leave, without making eye contact... xDDD

1. I think I could say that about cats had my family ever owned a cat. However, sadly, my family are dog lovers because we've had them through out our life.

I've never had a lizard. I saw some baby ones in the pet shop and wanted to take one home with me. It was just staring at me in the tank with its little beady eyes. My mum even wanted to take it home. However, when she heard how big it will grow, she was like, ''No, bloody way, Kim. Absolutely not!''

We need more dancey dancey moments.

Who? Do you mean Ian or Louie? I like Ian's hair.

2. You can see it, yes. I have to warn you that I don't class myself as an artist nor am I the best ever. Still, it's not absolutely awful. Well, at least I don't think so.

Every Gaians worst nightmare. Little Diedrich Gremlins. Dun, dun, dun!

3. She can go and work for Rina.

4. He hasn't, really.

5. I don't visit his shop. Can you imagine what he would do if I told him I didn't like him?
Next thing you know my avatar is running for her life because Carl is bloody chasing her.

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
I can't remember which team I was on, but I don't think I chose Barton.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K i m z y
1. I think I could say that about cats had my family ever owned a cat. However, sadly, my family are dog lovers because we've had them through out our life.

I've never had a lizard. I saw some baby ones in the pet shop and wanted to take one home with me. It was just staring at me in the tank with its little beady eyes. My mum even wanted to take it home. However, when she heard how big it will grow, she was like, ''No, bloody way, Kim. Absolutely not!''

We need more dancey dancey moments.

Who? Do you mean Ian or Louie? I like Ian's hair.

2. You can see it, yes. I have to warn you that I don't class myself as an artist nor am I the best ever. Still, it's not absolutely awful. Well, at least I don't think so.

Every Gaians worst nightmare. Little Diedrich Gremlins. Dun, dun, dun!

3. She can go and work for Rina.

4. He hasn't, really.

5. I don't visit his shop. Can you imagine what he would do if I told him I didn't like him?
Next thing you know my avatar is running for her life because Carl is bloody chasing her.

We had a dog when I was young, looooooved him. I bawled for days when he died. ); Hey, nothing wrong with being a dog lover! =) That same dog was BEST FRIENDS with a cat we had. Seriously, they cleaned each other, slept together, and ate each other's food. (I don't remember this, but my Mom recently told me our dog refused to eat until our cat had his! <3)

I've never had one either, I was just referring to my username x3 I've seen some in my home before though, if that counts? XD; How big was he gonna get? :O

Yes, yes we do <3

Oh, Liam actually xD I love Ian and Louie's hair though too <3

2. Well, where is it? XD

I wouldn't say WORST nightmare...but, that's high up there.

3. Eh, that won't give her any character development being being a girl. XD

4. ...Then...WHY?!

5. Ya never know, he killed his CREW in Frontier Skies. He might respect people that don't like him/don't give in to the fear? xd

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rock Jun

...YOUR AVATAR IS PURE WIN.

DANCE MAGIC DANCE! XD <3

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Lizardlea13
Rock Jun

...YOUR AVATAR IS PURE WIN.

DANCE MAGIC DANCE! XD <3

Thank you! xD

Supernatural Manifestation

User Image

I didn't participate in the water balloon fight and I don't remember who I went with for the Olympics. Why?

Shadowy Rogue

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
no. I don't remember actually participating except at the holidays. I think this is the first "summer" one I've participated in. I do like Barton tough.

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I was most definitely on Team Barton's side during the Water balloon fight :3

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
K i m z y
TigerLilyChick
I don't think I was here yet when the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics existed.

That's a shame because it was a lot of fun (in my opinion, of course).

You could check out the Gaia Wikipedia to see what it was like.

I just checked it out. I was not a member yet when these events occurred.

Cold Snowflake

Lizardlea13

We had a dog when I was young, looooooved him. I bawled for days when he died. ); Hey, nothing wrong with being a dog lover! =) That same dog was BEST FRIENDS with a cat we had. Seriously, they cleaned each other, slept together, and ate each other's food. (I don't remember this, but my Mom recently told me our dog refused to eat until our cat had his! <3)

I've never had one either, I was just referring to my username x3 I've seen some in my home before though, if that counts? XD; How big was he gonna get? :O

Yes, yes we do <3

Oh, Liam actually xD I love Ian and Louie's hair though too <3

2. Well, where is it? XD

I wouldn't say WORST nightmare...but, that's high up there.

3. Eh, that won't give her any character development being being a girl. XD

4. ...Then...WHY?!

5. Ya never know, he killed his CREW in Frontier Skies. He might respect people that don't like him/don't give in to the fear? xd

I bawled when my childhood dog died.
Wow! A cat!? I wish my dog liked cats
Aw! That's sweet. Those two must have really had a bond regardless of one being a cat and the other being a dog.

Oh, I see. Silly me!

I honestly don't remember because this was absolutely months ago.
However, if it gets my mum to utter ''bloody hell'' then you know it's big.

That moment in the manga when Ian and Rufus are dancing is so cute.

I'll post it now. Are you ready for my rubbish drawing?

That Gremlin's scene still makes me cringe.

Rina could use the help. How doe she even manage to work there all by herself?

I don't know.

I'm not sure that my avatar wants to chance that. Carl is unpredictable.

User Image

Unforgiving Gaian

burning_eyes

Cold Snowflake

Broken Intoxication
User Image

I didn't participate in the water balloon fight and I don't remember who I went with for the Olympics. Why?

I suppose I was just curious.

Cold Snowflake

Rock Jun

No worries. It has been a long time.

By the way, I also absolutely love your avatar.

Cold Snowflake

Vixens Shadow
no. I don't remember actually participating except at the holidays. I think this is the first "summer" one I've participated in. I do like Barton tough.

But you enjoyed yourself, right? That and meeting new people are the most important part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff