Welcome to Gaia! ::

K i m z y

That's okay I clicked the link above and found it. Now I'm trying to think if I actually was there... and if I was I can't remember what actually happened...

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Yep!

I have been:
- Team Barton for the Water Festival 2k7.
- Team Barton in the 2k8 Rejected Olympics.
- Team B.O.O. (with Ian, Rufus and Louie) during Halloween 2k8.
- I also donated a s**t-ton to Ian during the S.O.S. event.
- Louie was wone of my guides in Froniter Skies 2k10.
- Team Ian and Rufus this year... but I still cheered for Louie too.

Louie is a big favorite of mine (if I had a crush on an NPC, it hould be him... hypothetically of course), but I've been Team Ian/Rufus/Barton/B.O.O./Goody Two-Shoes ever since I joined and I always will be. Whether they are the underdogs or on top of the world, that's my team. Even when I'm sure they won't win, I'll still join them. For me it's about loyalty and the fun I get playing the game. ^__^b

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K i m z y
May I ask what made you choose Ian and Rufus? emotion_c8

No, I forbid it! lol I kid, I kid.

I actually made a list for someone else this morning, so here it is:

1. Ian and Rufus were the only originals. They've been here the longest and after Liam are my favorite NPCs. heart

2. In most events, I actually go for Diedrich. If Ian and Rufus weren't around, I would have gone for him. BUT, he got all big and creepy, so I would have gone for Louie instead.

3. Kanoko had little character development. I'm not going to cheer for someone that's only known for being unable to keep a job.

4. Stein...who the hell is he? I wouldn't cheer for a character I know nothing about.

5. Carl...I lubles Carl but he killed my crew in the Frontier Skies event ; w;

So while my main reason was cause I like Ian and Rufus the most, I had several reasons for my choice.

So my choices would have been Ian & Rufus > Louie > Carl > Diedrich > Kanoko > Stein.

And sorry 'bout the late reply, I had classes to go to XD;

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BigJuicySushi
Indigo Prose
I wasn't where in the water baloon fight,but I was on team Barton on the Rejected Olympics. No,it wasn't because of Ian at all,I wanted to help Rufus to get his fish.But now it's just because Rufus is Rufus <3 cats ftw
Rufus is not even a proper cat! He barks! emotion_omnomnom

And what's wrong with improper, barking cats? XD

Friendly Survivor

No, actually, I was on team Durem for the water balloon fight, but for the rejected Olympics, I did join Barton's team. I actually was going to join Durem's team again for the rejected Olympics, but my friend was joining Barton and I wanted to play on the same team as her so I joined Barton's. :3 Out of all of the NPC's, though, Ian is probably one of my favorites, thus why I fed him pies during the first part of this event, and why I picked his team during the second part.

Cold Snowflake

Lizardlea13

No, I forbid it! lol I kid, I kid.

I actually made a list for someone else this morning, so here it is:

1. Ian and Rufus were the only originals. They've been here the longest and after Liam are my favorite NPCs. heart

2. In most events, I actually go for Diedrich. If Ian and Rufus weren't around, I would have gone for him. BUT, he got all big and creepy, so I would have gone for Louie instead.

3. Kanoko had little character development. I'm not going to cheer for someone that's only known for being unable to keep a job.

4. Stein...who the hell is he? I wouldn't cheer for a character I know nothing about.

5. Carl...I lubles Carl but he killed my crew in the Frontier Skies event ; w;

So while my main reason was cause I like Ian and Rufus the most, I had several reasons for my choice.

So my choices would have been Ian & Rufus > Louie > Carl > Diedrich > Kanoko > Stein.

And sorry 'bout the late reply, I had classes to go to XD;

No worries. Thanks for replying back. smile

Let's see...

1. I agree with what you said about Ian and Rufus. They add all these other NPCs. However, I will still always love Ian and Rufus because I got to know their character more than any other NPC.
As for Liam, I never liked him. I don't like the playboy type.

2. I went for Diedrich in that event against the Easter Bunny. However, now that he has been shown a lot in the manga, etc. I'm left feeling annoyed at this once cute little green bunny. Now I wish he would go on holiday for a while. I'm sick of seeing him. emotion_facepalm

3. I don't mind Kanoko. However, if she is against Ian and Rufus, I would definitely pick Ian and Rufus. Now if Kanoko was the only one out of the rest of the NPCs (not Ian and Rufus) I would have picked her.

4. Stein apparently does the glitch report. Heck if I know. We rarely see him anymore. He faded away and then was brought back for the pie eating contest. I guess that was good because it allowed his character to be in the spotlight more thus getting more fans, etc.

5. I absolutely hate Carl. I didn't like him when he got first introduced nor did I like him after that. I don't like how he is angry all the time. (Poor Cindy). Also, Carl was annoying in Frontier Skies. I think I felt like killing elks just to piss him off. lol

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K i m z y
No worries. Thanks for replying back. smile

Let's see...

1. I agree with what you said about Ian and Rufus. They add all these other NPCs. However, I will still always love Ian and Rufus because I got to know their character more than any other NPC.
As for Liam, I never liked him. I don't like the playboy type.

2. I went for Diedrich in that event against the Easter Bunny. However, now that he has been shown a lot in the manga, etc. I'm left feeling annoyed at this once cute little green bunny. Now I wish he would go on holiday for a while. I'm sick of seeing him. emotion_facepalm

3. I don't mind Kanoko. However, if she is against Ian and Rufus, I would definitely pick Ian and Rufus. Now if Kanoko was the only one out of the rest of the NPCs (not Ian and Rufus) I would have picked her.

4. Stein apparently does the glitch report. Heck if I know. We rarely see him anymore. He faded away and then was brought back for the pie eating contest. I guess that was good because it allowed his character to be in the spotlight more thus getting more fans, etc.

5. I absolutely hate Carl. I didn't like him when he got first introduced nor did I like him after that. I don't like how he is angry all the time. (Poor Cindy). Also, Carl was annoying in Frontier Skies. I think I felt like killing elks just to piss him off. lol

1. I also love cats so...RUFUS! heart
Haha, for actual guys I hate the playboy type, but on here...it's sexy cause he can't break my heart cause he can never actually have it biggrin XDDDD

2. I...I don't like how big he got. I mean, no one else has gained a crapton of weight, why did he? But his stupid, random facts make me giggle > 3<

3. I'm not big on her. I need to learn more about her before my feelings change.

4. ...Never heard about that... That still tells me nothing new about him, except he has a lame job xd

5. That's why I like him! No other character is even remotely like him! And seeing as he is an animal and not a human, he can't exactly be labeled as good or evil, he's...angry XDDD

Cold Snowflake

Kareswynn
Yep!

I have been:
- Team B.O.O. (with Ian, Rufus and Louie) during Halloween 2k8.
- I also donated a s**t-ton to Ian during the S.O.S. event.
- Louie was wone of my guides in Froniter Skies 2k10.
- Team Ian and Rufus this year... but I still cheered for Louie too.

Louie is a big favorite of mine (if I had a crush on an NPC, it hould be him... hypothetically of course), but I've been Team Ian/Rufus/Barton/B.O.O./Goody Two-Shoes ever since I joined and I always will be. Whether they are the underdogs or on top of the world, that's my team. Even when I'm sure they won't win, I'll still join them. For me it's about loyalty and the fun I get playing the game. ^__^b

I wonder if we saw each other at that event. It's been a very long time. However, I posted in the threads in both the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics. ninja

Oh! May I try this? I hope you don't mind.

- Team SIN during Halloween 2k8.
- I also donated to Ian and Edmund, mostly Ian during the S.O.S. event.
- Diedrich was one of my guides in Froniter Skies 2k10 because I failed at the game with the other guides.
- Team Ian and Rufus this year and I saved up my points to cheer for them a lot.

I agree. I think if I went with a different team then I would feel as though I'm being a traitor to team Barton.

I know that I've had a lot of fun at the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics.
Plus both events had a lot of team spirit. It was absolutely great. I loved it. I hope to see something like that in the future. Can you think of an idea? Hm, bowling? Could that work? xd

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't think I was here yet when the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics existed.

Quotable Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I don't protisopate in those.

Cold Snowflake

Lizardlea13

1. I also love cats so...RUFUS! heart
Haha, for actual guys I hate the playboy type, but on here...it's sexy cause he can't break my heart cause he can never actually have it biggrin XDDDD

2. I...I don't like how big he got. I mean, no one else has gained a crapton of weight, why did he? But his stupid, random facts make me giggle > 3<

3. I'm not big on her. I need to learn more about her before my feelings change.

4. ...Never heard about that... That still tells me nothing new about him, except he has a lame job xd

5. That's why I like him! No other character is even remotely like him! And seeing as he is an animal and not a human, he can't exactly be labeled as good or evil, he's...angry XDDD

1. I actually have dogs in real life. However, I also like cats. I just like animals in general.
Rufus is cute. Is it dancey dancey time now? whee

Oh, I never thought of that. That's true.
My friend likes Liam a lot.

2. I drew a picture of big Diedrich.
Also, why hasn't he exploded yet? It would be a brilliant manga page.

3. She needs more manga coverage.

4. He needs to appear more in the manga. However, at least he got some coverage from this event.

5. So basically he means business, yes? lol

Cold Snowflake

TigerLilyChick
I don't think I was here yet when the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics existed.

That's a shame because it was a lot of fun (in my opinion, of course).

You could check out the Gaia Wikipedia to see what it was like.

Cold Snowflake

gothfoxx
I don't protisopate in those.

By that do you mean you were away somewhere or you didn't join Gaia when those events happened?

Cold Snowflake

The Maharani
K i m z y

That's okay I clicked the link above and found it. Now I'm trying to think if I actually was there... and if I was I can't remember what actually happened...

We had to pump water for our weapon. Team Duren won. We all got trophies. There was even a toast trophy. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff