Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Heckler

K i m z y
Chromefox
K i m z y
Nice friend you have there! emotion_jawdrop
I wonder what happened to him.

Did he quit Gaia or did he tell you he was quitting and just simply left the site without saying good bye (this has happened to me)?
Not sure. I suppose it would be easy enough to poke around and see if he's still active, but we lost contact a long time ago, and he retreated from posting much longer before that.

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes, I was. I like Ian's character. He may not be perfect, but he is always a good guy.

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Nope. I was with team Aekea each time or on a team with an Aekean (Science camp! Whooo!).

Predestined Hero

18,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I wasn't on gaia that early....

Cold Snowflake

Chromefox
K i m z y
Chromefox
K i m z y
Nice friend you have there! emotion_jawdrop
I wonder what happened to him.

Did he quit Gaia or did he tell you he was quitting and just simply left the site without saying good bye (this has happened to me)?
Not sure. I suppose it would be easy enough to poke around and see if he's still active, but we lost contact a long time ago, and he retreated from posting much longer before that.

I know exactly what you mean. I had a friend that left without saying good bye. it's now been absolutely years, since he last came online, and every time I go and see his profile, I can't help but feel somewhat saddened that he didn't tell me he was quitting. I thought we were good friends. I even comment his profile even though, deep down, I realize that there is no chance of him commenting my profile to say ''hi'' because I now know that he is gone from the site for good. crying

Cold Snowflake

KarasuShojo
Yes, I was. I like Ian's character. He may not be perfect, but he is always a good guy.

I agree. He has a heart of gold (I know that he is just an NPC) but seriously he does.

Cold Snowflake

Lady Bern
Nope. I was with team Aekea each time or on a team with an Aekean (Science camp! Whooo!).

It's too bad that Liam didn't do well in the pie eating contest, otherwise I bet you would be on his team for part two. Am I right?

Cold Snowflake

Carfuffle

Oh, I see. Have you heard anything about the water balloon fight or the rejected olympics?
If not, you should definitely check out the Gaia Wikipedia, it's really great for finding out about previous events, etc.

Predestined Hero

18,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
K i m z y
Carfuffle

Oh, I see. Have you heard anything about the water balloon fight or the rejected olympics?
If not, you should definitely check out the Gaia Wikipedia, it's really great for finding out about previous events, etc.

Sounds promising...
Duuude, that water balloon fight was epic! I remember being young and wishing they'd do the event again. Then I realized that Gaia never repeats its events. Unless it's Spirit Week... which they don't even host. Anyway I was on Team Gambino (represent) and I only heard about the rejected olympics before going on an unplanned hiatus, lol. Love Ian and Rufus for previously stated reasons.
User Image

classified_omnomkiki classified_omnomcoco I was on Durem Team for the water balloon fight, And wasn't here for the olympics

Cold Snowflake

Carfuffle
K i m z y
Carfuffle

Sounds promising...

http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Gaiapedia

Divine Muse

I am always behind Ian and Rufus.

They are my favorite NPC's since 2003.

Cold Snowflake

The Maharani
Duuude, that water balloon fight was epic! I remember being young and wishing they'd do the event again. Then I realized that Gaia never repeats its events. Unless it's Spirit Week... which they don't even host. Anyway I was on Team Gambino (represent) and I only heard about the rejected olympics before going on an unplanned hiatus, lol. Love Ian and Rufus for previously stated reasons.

I know! I had a really good time at the water balloon fight as well.
Rejected olympics was just as good (in my opinion). It's a shame that you missed it.
However, do you know what went on? If not, I can direct you to the Gaia Wikipedia so that you can see what went on. It's really helpful for a Gaian that has missed a certain event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff