Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Snowflake

xXxImmortal ToxicityxXx

i wasnt there for the rejected olmpics. :/

Oh, I see.
The water balloon fight was still during my "dark phase", so I picked Durem because "Hurr hurr black and red, so cool", but since I've gotten over that nonsense I've been completely loyal to Barton and Ian.

Tipsy Heckler

K i m z y
To the Gaians that were on team Ian and Rufus, were you on team Barton for the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics?
Yeah, actually. And I cheered for Ian in the 04 Olympics, and changed my gender to male when we lost. wink
>>>> Yes for rejected olympics.
>>>> I didn't do the water balloon fight though.

Cold Snowflake

Raivis of Riga
The water balloon fight was still during my "dark phase", so I picked Durem because "Hurr hurr black and red, so cool", but since I've gotten over that nonsense I've been completely loyal to Barton and Ian.

Traitor! No, I'm just kidding. xd

I like the colour black and red. However, I chose Ian and Rufus over team Durem because I only liked Edmund from Durem whereas in team Barton, I liked Rina, Leon, and Ian and Rufus.

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
K i m z y
Indigo Prose
I wasn't where in the water baloon fight,but I was on team Barton on the Rejected Olympics. No,it wasn't because of Ian at all,I wanted to help Rufus to get his fish.But now it's just because Rufus is Rufus <3 cats ftw

I've always supported Ian and Rufus because when I joined Gaia, they were the first NPCs that I absolutely loved. Always have, always will.

I was on team Barton for the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics. I stuck with team Barton because if I went with another team I would feel as though I'm being a traitor.

hahah yeah. I was barton for the rejected olympics. I didn't participate in the water fight. crying my computer died. I loved Ian and Rufus when i first joined.

Cold Snowflake

Chromefox
K i m z y
To the Gaians that were on team Ian and Rufus, were you on team Barton for the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics?
Yeah, actually. And I cheered for Ian in the 04 Olympics, and changed my gender to male when we lost. wink

I somewhat remember that event. However, I didn't have a clue how I was supposed to participate so I just ignored it because no one would help me. Also, I was new back then so everything was confusing to me, events, especially. I felt alone because no one would explain anything to me. I had to figure everything out all by myself.

Cold Snowflake

Snoozbie
>>>> Yes for rejected olympics.
>>>> I didn't do the water balloon fight though.

I enjoyed rejected olympics. The mini games were interesting. xd

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
BigJuicySushi
Indigo Prose
I wasn't where in the water baloon fight,but I was on team Barton on the Rejected Olympics. No,it wasn't because of Ian at all,I wanted to help Rufus to get his fish.But now it's just because Rufus is Rufus <3 cats ftw
Rufus is not even a proper cat! He barks! emotion_omnomnom

My own cat can't do either,your argument is invalid u_u'

Tipsy Heckler

K i m z y
Chromefox
K i m z y

I somewhat remember that event. However, I didn't have a clue how I was supposed to participate so I just ignored it because no one would help me. Also, I was new back then so everything was confusing to me, events, especially. I felt alone because no one would explain anything to me. I had to figure everything out all by myself.
I don't remember there being much to it. I think you just watched little pixel guys run on the map. I don't think we interacted much with the event, other than talking about it.

I remember I was bullied into team Barton by a friend, and we had so much fun I couldn't bear to turn my back on them after that.

Hardened Humorist

Indigo Prose
BigJuicySushi
Indigo Prose
Rufus is not even a proper cat! He barks! emotion_omnomnom

My own cat can't do either,your argument is invalid u_u'
Yo Cat Is missing a component! POOR KITTY~! emotion_kirakira

Cold Snowflake

Chromefox
K i m z y
Chromefox
K i m z y

I don't remember there being much to it. I think you just watched little pixel guys run on the map. I don't think we interacted much with the event, other than talking about it.

I remember I was bullied into team Barton by a friend, and we had so much fun I couldn't bear to turn my back on them after that.

That's how I remember it, yes. However, I had to buy the olympics shirt because I was so clueless on how to get it. lol

Nice friend you have there! emotion_jawdrop

Tipsy Heckler

K i m z y
I wonder what happened to him.

Green Lantern

I picked Aekea for the water balloon fight [which obviously turned out to be a mistake, lol]. I didn't participate in the Rejected Olympics, though, since I was on vacation at the time.

Cold Snowflake

Chromefox
K i m z y
I wonder what happened to him.

Did he quit Gaia or did he tell you he was quitting and just simply left the site without saying good bye (this has happened to me)?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff