Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Snowflake

To the Gaians that were on team Ian and Rufus, were you on team Barton for the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics?

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K i m z y
To the Gaians that were on team Ian and Rufus, were you on team Barton for the water balloon fight as well as the rejected olympics?

NOPE! I was Team Aekea for both. =3 So I went from last place to first place, yaaay! XD

Moonlight Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
I wasn't where in the water baloon fight,but I was on team Barton on the Rejected Olympics. No,it wasn't because of Ian at all,I wanted to help Rufus to get his fish.But now it's just because Rufus is Rufus <3 cats ftw
Yush for the rejected olympics ^.^ But I wasn't on during the other one.

Cold Snowflake

Indigo Prose
I wasn't where in the water baloon fight,but I was on team Barton on the Rejected Olympics. No,it wasn't because of Ian at all,I wanted to help Rufus to get his fish.But now it's just because Rufus is Rufus <3 cats ftw

I've always supported Ian and Rufus because when I joined Gaia, they were the first NPCs that I absolutely loved. Always have, always will.

I was on team Barton for the water balloon fight and the rejected olympics. I stuck with team Barton because if I went with another team I would feel as though I'm being a traitor.

Cold Snowflake

Drakey027
Yush for the rejected olympics ^.^ But I wasn't on during the other one.

You should browse the Gaia Wikipedia to see what the water balloon fight was like.

Cold Snowflake

Lizardlea13
K i m z y

NOPE! I was Team Aekea for both. =3 So I went from last place to first place, yaaay! XD

May I ask what made you choose Ian and Rufus? emotion_c8

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
K i m z y

nope team durem.
i have a nack for picking winning teams...

Cold Snowflake

xXxImmortal ToxicityxXx
K i m z y

nope team durem.

I remember when team Durem won at the water balloon fight, but then team Barton won at the rejected olympics.

Hardened Humorist

Indigo Prose
Rufus is not even a proper cat! He barks! emotion_omnomnom

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
K i m z y

Hells yes! Barton Town forever! Long live the Barton Army!

Cold Snowflake

soren_alenko
K i m z y

Hells yes! Barton Town forever! Long live the Barton Army!

I remember all the teams shouting ''keep pumping!'' because they wanted to win it. lol
nope and nope :3
No idea of these events.

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
K i m z y
xXxImmortal ToxicityxXx
K i m z y

nope team durem.

I remember when team Durem won at the water balloon fight, but then team Barton won at the rejected olympics.

i wasnt there for the rejected olmpics. :/

Cold Snowflake

TYRA120
nope and nope :3
No idea of these events.

http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Summer_2k7:_Summer_Festival
http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/Rejected_Olympics

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash