• Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Yeah, it really reinforced that whole console war thing concerning games and exclusivity.

Nah, I don't think there's a set date yet. Not even sure about the year really let alone the date. And leave it to Nintendo to come up with the most ridiculous console names.

Doesn't that just suck? That's where the money is at. It's just a way to make people get out and buy more expensive s**t! Like with the Kingdom Hearts games, they are on PS2, but they have a few on PSP and a few on the DS. I'll be damned if I am going to get a PSP. Screw that. That is too much. I guess I'll have to miss out on those. You know what I mean? I hate that s**t. Man, they should have an Omni System, where you can play anything and everything from every game system ever made. Hmmm... That sounds like a pretty good idea actually. I bet someone might do that, now that I have said something. O.o Wishful thinking.... I should get a patent on that.....

Lol, yeah. What does Wii even mean? Does it stand for anything at all?

There's more chance of a great video game movie being made.

The women's ideal invention universal? The Wii mote vibrates right?

Lol, yeah...

LMAO! Sick. rofl I don't know..... I have never even been in the presence of a Wii.... It makes you wonder why so people go for Wiis....

Hey, there may actually be a good video game movie someday...maybe.

Because a lot of ppl aren't into gaming and it really brings them in with all the very light and casual games, a starting point. But they are plenty of Nintendo fans too so it bridges the casual and hard core gamers.

I don't know.... That is a really big maybe. I can't think of a video game that I would want to see as a movie. Do you have any in mind?

Yeah, that is a perfectly acceptable explanation.

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Yeah, it really reinforced that whole console war thing concerning games and exclusivity.

Nah, I don't think there's a set date yet. Not even sure about the year really let alone the date. And leave it to Nintendo to come up with the most ridiculous console names.

Doesn't that just suck? That's where the money is at. It's just a way to make people get out and buy more expensive s**t! Like with the Kingdom Hearts games, they are on PS2, but they have a few on PSP and a few on the DS. I'll be damned if I am going to get a PSP. Screw that. That is too much. I guess I'll have to miss out on those. You know what I mean? I hate that s**t. Man, they should have an Omni System, where you can play anything and everything from every game system ever made. Hmmm... That sounds like a pretty good idea actually. I bet someone might do that, now that I have said something. O.o Wishful thinking.... I should get a patent on that.....

Lol, yeah. What does Wii even mean? Does it stand for anything at all?

Lol, yeah...

LMAO! Sick. rofl I don't know..... I have never even been in the presence of a Wii.... It makes you wonder why so people go for Wiis....

Because a lot of ppl aren't into gaming and it really brings them in with all the very light and casual games, a starting point. But they are plenty of Nintendo fans too so it bridges the casual and hard core gamers.

I don't know.... That is a really big maybe. I can't think of a video game that I would want to see as a movie. Do you have any in mind?

There's no doubt in my mind that a video game movie could be brilliant given that it was in the right hands. I'd like to see Legacy of Kain, bring vampires back to their former glory with class, dignity and sincerity.

It helped sell a lot of extra TV replacements too. Everybody wins except your wallet. mrgreen

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Lol, yeah...

There's no doubt in my mind that a video game movie could be brilliant given that it was in the right hands. I'd like to see Legacy of Kain, bring vampires back to their former glory with class, dignity and sincerity.

It helped sell a lot of extra TV replacements too. Everybody wins except your wallet. mrgreen

I am not sure that I have heard of Legacy of Kain....... but you do have a point about things being in the right hands and all. Now that I think about it FF was a pretty decent movie.....
And You know, even though I am a big LoZ fan, I would not want to see it as a movie, unless they made the graphics all CG like the FF movies, but even so, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. I despise the thought of real people playing those characters. I am persnickety when it comes to things like that. And a long while back, my cousin showed me a fake LoZ movie trailer on Youtube, he told me that it was fake beforehand, but I still got pissed off at the thought that someone might actually attempt to create such an abomination. The actors were..... unpleasant to look at and they didn't capture the characters in my opinion, plus, they had on obvious wigs. I have seen better cosplayers. I thought it was terrible, but some people seemed quite taken by it. emotion_puke

Lol, yeah, more money in their wallets. blaugh

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Lol, yeah...

I am not sure that I have heard of Legacy of Kain....... but you do have a point about things being in the right hands and all. Now that I think about it FF was a pretty decent movie.....
And You know, even though I am a big LoZ fan, I would not want to see it as a movie, unless they made the graphics all CG like the FF movies, but even so, I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. I despise the thought of real people playing those characters. I am persnickety when it comes to things like that. And a long while back, my cousin showed me a fake LoZ movie trailer on Youtube, he told me that it was fake beforehand, but I still got pissed off at the thought that someone might actually attempt to create such an abomination. The actors were..... unpleasant to look at and they didn't capture the characters in my opinion, plus, they had on obvious wigs. I have seen better cosplayers. I thought it was terrible, but some people seemed quite taken by it. emotion_puke

Here's the intro to one of the Legacy of Kain entries.

Tony Jay had a role in this as well.

Sounds like fan-made. I think a long line of terrible video game movies has left our standards below sea level to the point we're just grabbin' at straws. As fans, I don't think it's too much to ask for the ppl behind these movie projects to give at least a ******** about what they're doing.

Indeed, the character does have to look the part but more importantly, they have to play the part. Talking long term here, but I can get over the fact that the actor may not look exactly like him or the costume is off a tad if the world and portrayal is good. The best example I can think of is along the lines of MK Legacy.
Which FF movie? Spirits or Advent?
lalala yum_pie

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Here's the intro to one of the Legacy of Kain entries.

Tony Jay had a role in this as well.

Sounds like fan-made. I think a long line of terrible video game movies has left our standards below sea level to the point we're just grabbin' at straws. As fans, I don't think it's too much to ask for the ppl behind these movie projects to give at least a ******** about what they're doing.

Indeed, the character does have to look the part but more importantly, they have to play the part. Talking long term here, but I can get over the fact that the actor may not look exactly like him or the costume is off a tad if the world and portrayal is good. The best example I can think of is along the lines of MK Legacy.
Which FF movie? Spirits or Advent?

Oh ok, cool, hadn't seen that before. It looks interesting.

Yeah, it was something like fan-made. It was on IGN's Youtube channel for April Fool's Day, two or three years ago. I would never lower my standards when it came to something like that. Hahaha, yeah.

Yes, definitely has to play the part well. And while we are on that, now that I think about it, I wonder how they would portray Link if they actually decided to make a movie? As a mute? blaugh That is unlikely. I would see him as out of character any other way. Like with the LoZ cartoons (even though I enjoyed watching them), they made Link seem like a total dork with his "Excuuuuse Me, Princess!" line. (I admit, I like saying that line sometimes when I have silly moments.) I wouldn't want to see him like that in a present day movie, I like to think of Link as the strong, silent type, even if those cartoons came before they actually settled on giving him a personality in the later games…….----- Anyway, I don’t think I have seen MK Legacy, it doesn’t ring any bells, but I was alright with the 90’s MK movies, I can’t say that I can really complain about them.

Advent. I had only watched Spirits a long time ago at my Unc’s house. I can’t say that I enjoyed it, but then again, it is a bit cloudy. So maybe if I watch it again, I’ll think better of it? But I can’t be too sure on that.

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood

Oh ok, cool, hadn't seen that before. It looks interesting.

Yeah, it was something like fan-made. It was on IGN's Youtube channel for April Fool's Day, two or three years ago. I would never lower my standards when it came to something like that. Hahaha, yeah.

Yes, definitely has to play the part well. And while we are on that, now that I think about it, I wonder how they would portray Link if they actually decided to make a movie? As a mute? blaugh That is unlikely. I would see him as out of character any other way. Like with the LoZ cartoons (even though I enjoyed watching them), they made Link seem like a total dork with his "Excuuuuse Me, Princess!" line. (I admit, I like saying that line sometimes when I have silly moments.) I wouldn't want to see him like that in a present day movie, I like to think of Link as the strong, silent type, even if those cartoons came before they actually settled on giving him a personality in the later games…….----- Anyway, I don’t think I have seen MK Legacy, it doesn’t ring any bells, but I was alright with the 90’s MK movies, I can’t say that I can really complain about them.

Advent. I had only watched Spirits a long time ago at my Unc’s house. I can’t say that I enjoyed it, but then again, it is a bit cloudy. So maybe if I watch it again, I’ll think better of it? But I can’t be too sure on that.

Yes, well that's one of the movies I'd like to see become a movie despite the fact that it'd be total crap if it was. I can guess which game you'd like to see, it's not very subtle.

Hey, it's fan's work. Not meant to be taken seriously, it's the equivalent of cos-playing. It's out of love.

You know who WAS the strong silent type? Samus... Not a lot of the Nintendo characters really speak full and coherent sentences and when they do, they shouldn't. It's like the first time they had voices in Final Fantasy. And we all know how FFX turned out. Do it right or not at all. OK, well Shang Tsung was pulled off well despite not looking like any of the incarnations of the character in the games.

That Final Fantasy movie had nothing to do with any of the games whatsoever. Final Fantasy? More like Final Sci-fi. PSH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff