• Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

He may be friendly, but he has skills that kills. Candy Man is a ghost about be busted, bro.
Or maybe a Vader face (not Hayden Christensen).

The best thing out of many of the old Disney movies were the villains. It's pretty ironic to say that Disney really knows how to get evil right.

I hope Megaman and anybody from Castlevania has a crossover thing like in the next Smash Bros. Just pile up on the badassery like Snake already has. Actually, I hope Gabriel Belmont has a guest appearance on the next Soul Calibur. It's a perfect fit when considering he uses a weapon and the setting being more historic. It's a better fit than Kratos being in SC or Cole from Infamous being in Street Fighter X Tekken. I mean it's a crossover guest-starring...somebody completely random! And did you see his hands? They're huge! It reminds me of that scene in the Star Trek reboot.

Lmao!

Yeah, isn't that a strange thing to admit?

You know, I have only played Smash Bros. twice in my life, a cousin of mine had it. I played as Link of course, and then Samus.... But I have never played Soul Calibur. What is it like? I have heard it was pretty good.

Yeah, it's like they're not even attempting to hide it...if I were evil (and I am), I wouldn't hide it either.

It's like but Tekken with weapons.
It's an anime influenced game though so expect 3 things:

1. A guy with a giant a** sword is a given

2. Women, jiggle physics and dressed for..."battle"

3. Narrator who babbles metaphors nobody understands surrounding some groan worthy dialogue

Lol.

Ah, that is easy to imagine.

1. That is something that I could expect to expect.
2. That sounds so familiar. Lol. I have played a few games like that.
3. Lmao. What do you mean, groan worthy? Like long drawn out boring dialogue?

And also, is Soul Calibur a game that is only for Wii or.....?

It goes back to arcade and dreamcast. Sequels have been on the previous gen consoles (PS2, NGC, X-Box) and the latest one (SC4) is Next/Current Gen for PS3, 360. No, it's just poorly written. Have you ever really payed attention to the story or writing for a fighting game? Since it's set back around medieval times with the weapons and such, the way they diss and talk smack about each other...imagine stuck-up, constipated English men trying to talk trash.

Ah. A friend of mine had told me about Soul Calibur and said that LoZ characters were in it, so I immediately drew the conclusion that it might have been a 'limited to Nintendo Systems game" like GameCube and the Wii. Lmao, yeah, they seem to usually not be written with much thought. Lol, I can imagine that. That sounds hilarious.

Do you have a Wii? You see, I am on the fence about getting a Wii. I'd like to get one because I want to be able to play some of the games that are only for the Wii, you know like the LoZ games that are coming out, but I don't know if I like the idea of the swinging and all the other stuff that comes with controlling a Wii, I'd just like to have the normal classic control system. And I have heard that they have a classic nintendo controller for the Wii, but my question is: Does it work for only certain games?

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

He may be friendly, but he has skills that kills. Candy Man is a ghost about be busted, bro.
Or maybe a Vader face (not Hayden Christensen).

The best thing out of many of the old Disney movies were the villains. It's pretty ironic to say that Disney really knows how to get evil right.

I hope Megaman and anybody from Castlevania has a crossover thing like in the next Smash Bros. Just pile up on the badassery like Snake already has. Actually, I hope Gabriel Belmont has a guest appearance on the next Soul Calibur. It's a perfect fit when considering he uses a weapon and the setting being more historic. It's a better fit than Kratos being in SC or Cole from Infamous being in Street Fighter X Tekken. I mean it's a crossover guest-starring...somebody completely random! And did you see his hands? They're huge! It reminds me of that scene in the Star Trek reboot.

Lmao!

Yeah, isn't that a strange thing to admit?

You know, I have only played Smash Bros. twice in my life, a cousin of mine had it. I played as Link of course, and then Samus.... But I have never played Soul Calibur. What is it like? I have heard it was pretty good.

Yeah, it's like they're not even attempting to hide it...if I were evil (and I am), I wouldn't hide it either.

3. Narrator who babbles metaphors nobody understands surrounding some groan worthy dialogue

Lol.

It goes back to arcade and dreamcast. Sequels have been on the previous gen consoles (PS2, NGC, X-Box) and the latest one (SC4) is Next/Current Gen for PS3, 360. No, it's just poorly written. Have you ever really payed attention to the story or writing for a fighting game? Since it's set back around medieval times with the weapons and such, the way they diss and talk smack about each other...imagine stuck-up, constipated English men trying to talk trash.

Ah. A friend of mine had told me about Soul Calibur and said that LoZ characters were in it, so I immediately drew the conclusion that it might have been a 'limited to Nintendo Systems game" like GameCube and the Wii. Lmao, yeah, they seem to usually not be written with much thought. Lol, I can imagine that. That sounds hilarious.

Do you have a Wii? You see, I am on the fence about getting a Wii. I'd like to get one because I want to be able to play some of the games that are only for the Wii, you know like the LoZ games that are coming out, but I don't know if I like the idea of the swinging and all the other stuff that comes with controlling a Wii, I'd just like to have the normal classic control system. And I have heard that they have a classic nintendo controller for the Wii, but my question is: Does it work for only certain games?

Well there were exclusives for SC2, the Gamecube had Link, the PS2 had Heihachi from Tekken, and the X-Box had Spawn. It doesn't matter much with next-gen due to dlc.

No, I don't own a wii. My cousins own a wii. There were just not too many games to get interested into so I just played with their wiis so yeah...not sure about the whole controller thing. The next console Wii U goes back to the controller we're all familiar with.

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Lol.

Well there were exclusives for SC2, the Gamecube had Link, the PS2 had Heihachi from Tekken, and the X-Box had Spawn. It doesn't matter much with next-gen due to dlc.

No, I don't own a wii. My cousins own a wii. There were just not too many games to get interested into so I just played with their wiis so yeah...not sure about the whole controller thing. The next console Wii U goes back to the controller we're all familiar with.

Oh ok, cool.

Well thanks for the help anyways. And hey, do you know when the Wii U is coming out?

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Lol.

Oh ok, cool.

Well thanks for the help anyways. And hey, do you know when the Wii U is coming out?

Yeah, it really reinforced that whole console war thing concerning games and exclusivity.

Nah, I don't think there's a set date yet. Not even sure about the year really let alone the date. And leave it to Nintendo to come up with the most ridiculous console names.

SeainSap's Husband

Wealthy Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Its over... Its done... Why god... Why!!!!

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Oh ok, cool.

Yeah, it really reinforced that whole console war thing concerning games and exclusivity.

Nah, I don't think there's a set date yet. Not even sure about the year really let alone the date. And leave it to Nintendo to come up with the most ridiculous console names.

Doesn't that just suck? That's where the money is at. It's just a way to make people get out and buy more expensive s**t! Like with the Kingdom Hearts games, they are on PS2, but they have a few on PSP and a few on the DS. I'll be damned if I am going to get a PSP. Screw that. That is too much. I guess I'll have to miss out on those. You know what I mean? I hate that s**t. Man, they should have an Omni System, where you can play anything and everything from every game system ever made. Hmmm... That sounds like a pretty good idea actually. I bet someone might do that, now that I have said something. O.o Wishful thinking.... I should get a patent on that.....

Lol, yeah. What does Wii even mean? Does it stand for anything at all?

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Oh ok, cool.

Doesn't that just suck? That's where the money is at. It's just a way to make people get out and buy more expensive s**t! Like with the Kingdom Hearts games, they are on PS2, but they have a few on PSP and a few on the DS. I'll be damned if I am going to get a PSP. Screw that. That is too much. I guess I'll have to miss out on those. You know what I mean? I hate that s**t. Man, they should have an Omni System, where you can play anything and everything from every game system ever made. Hmmm... That sounds like a pretty good idea actually. I bet someone might do that, now that I have said something. O.o Wishful thinking.... I should get a patent on that.....

There's more chance of a great video game movie being made.

The women's ideal invention universal? The Wii mote vibrates right?

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Doin' the bumpity bump cause I can! cheese_whine mrgreen

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*SPLAT* Pied! rofl rofl rofl cheese_whine

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
cursedgnomes
bump

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
cursedgnomes
bump

3,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Bump bump bump POINTS

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Oh ok, cool.

Lol, yeah...

LMAO! Sick. rofl I don't know..... I have never even been in the presence of a Wii.... It makes you wonder why so people go for Wiis....

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo
Bloody Red Riding Hood
Lambda Belmondo

Oh ok, cool.

Lol, yeah...

LMAO! Sick. rofl I don't know..... I have never even been in the presence of a Wii.... It makes you wonder why so people go for Wiis....

Hey, there may actually be a good video game movie someday...maybe.

Because a lot of ppl aren't into gaming and it really brings them in with all the very light and casual games, a starting point. But they are plenty of Nintendo fans too so it bridges the casual and hard core gamers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff