TheSpottedFlame
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame
Pies away!

Pied back XD

Btw the little Carl in yer sig is adorable. <3
I want to hug him but I pretty sure he'd eat me.

Yeah, not likely the best of plans. Though I know what you mean. I kinda' want to hug him my self. . .Though I think even with the fact I'm team Carl he'd kill me. . .

Yeah I don't think he's one much for teams and those antlers are good for skewering people with... I remember during the frontier sky's event thing he kept kill he's crew. That face is way to miss leading though. XD

I love playing with Carl in frontier skys, makes it that much harder.

It's hard cuz yer captain is a slightly tempermental dear that's a tad ticked about being on a bout. XD
Yeah I like see all the uncalled for/violent things he does to the crew. Seriously some of those crew members really needed to die. But eating the food could get annoying. >.>

Don't forget that it you shoot a deer like creature while hunting you pay for it in blood.

Diamond Shoujo

27,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
yum_cupcake

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Silveron Wolf
Lady Iguana
razz

Pied ya again dude. XD

heart

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
TheSpottedFlame
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame

Yeah, not likely the best of plans. Though I know what you mean. I kinda' want to hug him my self. . .Though I think even with the fact I'm team Carl he'd kill me. . .

Yeah I don't think he's one much for teams and those antlers are good for skewering people with... I remember during the frontier sky's event thing he kept kill he's crew. That face is way to miss leading though. XD

It's hard cuz yer captain is a slightly tempermental dear that's a tad ticked about being on a bout. XD
Yeah I like see all the uncalled for/violent things he does to the crew. Seriously some of those crew members really needed to die. But eating the food could get annoying. >.>

Don't forget that it you shoot a deer like creature while hunting you pay for it in blood.

Oh yeah those blue dear things... I really was not expecting him to kill me the first time I sailed with him and dear and bears are what I shoot the most. I found it amusing tough. XD
It was depressing when that's all that would run across the screen... Well at least he still has some loyalty, just to dear though.

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame
Silveron Wolf
TheSpottedFlame

Oh yeah those blue dear things... I really was not expecting him to kill me the first time I sailed with him and dear and bears are what I shoot the most. I found it amusing tough. XD
It was depressing when that's all that would run across the screen... Well at least he still has some loyalty, just to dear though.

See his loyalty to deer is what drives me and many other Carl team mates to where antlers. Maybe he'll like us more that way.

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items