• Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

Yeah I guess. But I think of Rome when I think of Romania. >.>"
Yeah totally hate how we have to have high gas prices as I get my license.
oooi. not cool.... that has to be annoying. =) My bro is two years younger than I am, so I always have to bring him places and such. Oh dude concussion. >.< aww... my friends bro came home from jail finally. I am so happy for her. Hah. I think someones been watching too many movies sweatdrop
Parents really need to take responsibility of their own children. Also another example is where the mom sued mcdonalds because her children like wanted the toys and were getting the bad food or something. just tell them no. So they'll cry a bit. theyll get over it.
Yeah... if you want to get serious about it!
sorry I say yeah so much ^-^
I think I'd just get embarrassed then. XD I think I'll probably only do that when... yeah when I'm suppa excited.
Haha silly teachers. Getting amusement by tormenting students.... (wah)

Well their pretty close, at least it's on the same Continent. XD
Just more things to discourage me from learning to drive besides college keeping me busy.
Having fun in Canada, besides wanting to kill gas prices? XD
Exactly why I'm glad he's in jail... hopefully it will straighten him, at this point he's already ruined all his family relationships. Stupid idiot deserves it for getting into drugs and shooting his buddy... T.T;
How long was he in jail? it's defiantly not a place people want to be for along time. M bro's already done about a year out of his 5. >.>
Man I'd hate having a younger sibling to drag places... I already get forced to take my younger cousins with me when meeting friends. gonk
Yeah a lot of parents these days don't take enough responsibility for their kids. I hate kids in the movie theaters.... have them constantly kicking the back of my chair... tell the parent to make them stop and the parent just says. "He's just a kid he doesn't know any better" ... if he's old enough to watch movies and understand talking then for gods sake teach him to know better... don't just let him do as he pleases and pass it off as he's just a kid. My Ma babysits this little brat that cry's when ever she wants something and he parents don't like he crying so they give her what ever she wants... game systems, pets.... they had like 3 cats that they didn't take very good care of... there only source of water was the toilet... kid just kept crying for a kitten and they kept getting he a new one even though the father was allergic to cats...
Yeah it's ok I say yeah a lot to, every time I agree on something. XD
Yeah he really like's to pick on the students. He even gave to guys in my class nicknames.. Adam gets called A-Dumb and Jordan got called Jor-Dumb, and he's constantly saying how he hates us and then that he loves us but that he's kidding and hates us. and does somethings that just plane creeps everyone out. XD... Sooo confusing, but he's an a** like that.

I guess it is better than Pennsylvania & Translvania in that sense.
Come now, I can drive (well where I'm from, its something you desperately need to know how to do). Yeah, that's quite a point. That's also really depressing. But yeah I hope it straightens him out.
My friends bro was in jail for about 2 years I think. Because he beat up his friend because his friend did it with his sister... Yeah before they got married or something. =( but he hurt him REALLY badly.
Really? That's where I'd be like ok noooo... stare
Hahaha! blaugh one time a kid spilt soda like right behind me so I had to have my knees up on the back of the person in front of mes chair. I was like I am soo sorry. I guess some people just really werent meant to have children. The kid will get a rude awakening when shes older.
...Oh and I am LOVING my time in Canada. We went to an art fair type thing. It was really nice. And we had a bbq last night.

I suppose but I will always mix Pennsylvania & Translvania because they sound so similar.
For now I'm content just taking the bus places.... Plus my college and the studios are all located down town... the streets are soo narrow and there is no really any where to park a car that would not cost 15 bucks a day. sweatdrop

Well that might have been a little over protective, good he didn't kill him though... if ya ask me it makes more sense then plan stupidity. My bro has a track record longer then my arm... So many accounts of aggravated assault, theft, misleading police and possession of illegal weapons and drug selling.... That last on got some psychos after him trying to kill him... and killing 2 of his friends that where involved...
I'm actually not sure for what exactly he is in there for... he shot his buddy with a sawed off shot gun and then told the police it was a drive by.... kinda fell through when they found the shot gun.... idiot. I think that one was dropped think he's in there for attacking his pregnant girl friend and killing there first unborn.... >.>;
Yeah, at some point those kids are gonna see in the real word you don't get do as you please and someones gonna teach them a lesson when their older and act like brats.
Glad yer having fun. Art fair sounds fun. ^^
Yeah we had a BBQ last night too, BBQ's are so nice in the summer on nice days aren't they. XD

Haha poor confused soul. ^-^
Yeah, but let me tell you, driving in very convient! Especially if you want to get away from whereever. just saying. $15 bucks though... =.= not cool.
Maybe, but... Yeah I agree. I'm just happy he's out.
ai... that's long. I wouldn't have the guts to do any of that... =( Hmm this changes the whole Canadian sterotype then, huh?
just kidding. I'm not that blind of the world.
aww... T.T That's so depressing.
Right. I feel bad for them when they do get taught a lesson though. It's not gonna turn out pretty.
I am happy to be back in America now, though I miss Canada already. I never even got to go to a Tim Hortons. x.x
Right? Its so cold outside right now though! The degrees dropped so much its crazy! I can actually wear my casual sweater now.

Well driving probably wont be useful to me till I have to travel to get work. XD
Yeah I know. But he is a ADHD sociopath (Bad combination right there) so, yeah he only cares for him self and never thinks about future problem that occur do to his actions. Not to mention there's more to his track record then I'm even aware of. Well most of that s**t happens in the bad areas of town, every place has there not so good neighborhoods right.
Though I do have a nephew, though he's not aloud near him or the mother. XP
Well it is the parent fault a lot of the time, cuz they don't teach them other wise till some one else finally teaches them the hard way.
Glad ya had a good time. What so special about going to a Tim's, don't you have them over there? O.O

Hygienic Fatcat

Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

Yeah I guess. But I think of Rome when I think of Romania. >.>"
Yeah totally hate how we have to have high gas prices as I get my license.
oooi. not cool.... that has to be annoying. =) My bro is two years younger than I am, so I always have to bring him places and such. Oh dude concussion. >.< aww... my friends bro came home from jail finally. I am so happy for her. Hah. I think someones been watching too many movies sweatdrop
Parents really need to take responsibility of their own children. Also another example is where the mom sued mcdonalds because her children like wanted the toys and were getting the bad food or something. just tell them no. So they'll cry a bit. theyll get over it.
Yeah... if you want to get serious about it!
sorry I say yeah so much ^-^
I think I'd just get embarrassed then. XD I think I'll probably only do that when... yeah when I'm suppa excited.
Haha silly teachers. Getting amusement by tormenting students.... (wah)

Well their pretty close, at least it's on the same Continent. XD
Just more things to discourage me from learning to drive besides college keeping me busy.
Having fun in Canada, besides wanting to kill gas prices? XD
Exactly why I'm glad he's in jail... hopefully it will straighten him, at this point he's already ruined all his family relationships. Stupid idiot deserves it for getting into drugs and shooting his buddy... T.T;
How long was he in jail? it's defiantly not a place people want to be for along time. M bro's already done about a year out of his 5. >.>
Man I'd hate having a younger sibling to drag places... I already get forced to take my younger cousins with me when meeting friends. gonk
Yeah a lot of parents these days don't take enough responsibility for their kids. I hate kids in the movie theaters.... have them constantly kicking the back of my chair... tell the parent to make them stop and the parent just says. "He's just a kid he doesn't know any better" ... if he's old enough to watch movies and understand talking then for gods sake teach him to know better... don't just let him do as he pleases and pass it off as he's just a kid. My Ma babysits this little brat that cry's when ever she wants something and he parents don't like he crying so they give her what ever she wants... game systems, pets.... they had like 3 cats that they didn't take very good care of... there only source of water was the toilet... kid just kept crying for a kitten and they kept getting he a new one even though the father was allergic to cats...
Yeah it's ok I say yeah a lot to, every time I agree on something. XD
Yeah he really like's to pick on the students. He even gave to guys in my class nicknames.. Adam gets called A-Dumb and Jordan got called Jor-Dumb, and he's constantly saying how he hates us and then that he loves us but that he's kidding and hates us. and does somethings that just plane creeps everyone out. XD... Sooo confusing, but he's an a** like that.

Come now, I can drive (well where I'm from, its something you desperately need to know how to do). Yeah, that's quite a point. That's also really depressing. But yeah I hope it straightens him out.
My friends bro was in jail for about 2 years I think. Because he beat up his friend because his friend did it with his sister... Yeah before they got married or something. =( but he hurt him REALLY badly.
Hahaha! blaugh one time a kid spilt soda like right behind me so I had to have my knees up on the back of the person in front of mes chair. I was like I am soo sorry. I guess some people just really werent meant to have children. The kid will get a rude awakening when shes older.
...Oh and I am LOVING my time in Canada. We went to an art fair type thing. It was really nice. And we had a bbq last night.

I suppose but I will always mix Pennsylvania & Translvania because they sound so similar.
For now I'm content just taking the bus places.... Plus my college and the studios are all located down town... the streets are soo narrow and there is no really any where to park a car that would not cost 15 bucks a day. sweatdrop

Well that might have been a little over protective, good he didn't kill him though... if ya ask me it makes more sense then plan stupidity. My bro has a track record longer then my arm... So many accounts of aggravated assault, theft, misleading police and possession of illegal weapons and drug selling.... That last on got some psychos after him trying to kill him... and killing 2 of his friends that where involved...
I'm actually not sure for what exactly he is in there for... he shot his buddy with a sawed off shot gun and then told the police it was a drive by.... kinda fell through when they found the shot gun.... idiot. I think that one was dropped think he's in there for attacking his pregnant girl friend and killing there first unborn.... >.>;
Yeah, at some point those kids are gonna see in the real word you don't get do as you please and someones gonna teach them a lesson when their older and act like brats.
Yeah we had a BBQ last night too, BBQ's are so nice in the summer on nice days aren't they. XD

Yeah, but let me tell you, driving in very convient! Especially if you want to get away from whereever. just saying. $15 bucks though... =.= not cool.
ai... that's long. I wouldn't have the guts to do any of that... =( Hmm this changes the whole Canadian sterotype then, huh?
Right. I feel bad for them when they do get taught a lesson though. It's not gonna turn out pretty.
I am happy to be back in America now, though I miss Canada already. I never even got to go to a Tim Hortons. x.x
Right? Its so cold outside right now though! The degrees dropped so much its crazy! I can actually wear my casual sweater now.

Well driving probably wont be useful to me till I have to travel to get work. XD
Yeah I know. But he is a ADHD sociopath (Bad combination right there) so, yeah he only cares for him self and never thinks about future problem that occur do to his actions. Not to mention there's more to his track record then I'm even aware of. Well most of that s**t happens in the bad areas of town, every place has there not so good neighborhoods right.
Well it is the parent fault a lot of the time, cuz they don't teach them other wise till some one else finally teaches them the hard way.
Glad ya had a good time. What so special about going to a Tim's, don't you have them over there? O.O

True... It takes me a while to get anywhere where I live since I kinda live in the middle of no where. It's mandatory here. Or you're just not cool. 3nodding
That is a bad combo... aight. Yeah, I know, its scary but true. >.> I hate going to places like that. Freaks me out. I feel bad for people that have to learn to live there. Or want to learn.
aww. :/ That's probably for the best, but its still very sad to think about.
Yeah, kids are a bother sometimes (like my youngest cousins... they're so full of energy!) They almost never quit running. ^-^ I remember when I was younger and got all the attention! Now its the opposite way around. All adults ever ask me is what I'm gonna be when I grow up. -.- I dunno know. Quit asking...
We don't have Tim's where I live, but in the city we do, bout 45 minutes away. *wahh* Seriously, where I live we don't have a coffee shop period. Except like McDonalds... blah. crying

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

True... It takes me a while to get anywhere where I live since I kinda live in the middle of no where. It's mandatory here. Or you're just not cool. 3nodding
That is a bad combo... aight. Yeah, I know, its scary but true. >.> I hate going to places like that. Freaks me out. I feel bad for people that have to learn to live there. Or want to learn.
aww. :/ That's probably for the best, but its still very sad to think about.
Yeah, kids are a bother sometimes (like my youngest cousins... they're so full of energy!) They almost never quit running. ^-^ I remember when I was younger and got all the attention! Now its the opposite way around. All adults ever ask me is what I'm gonna be when I grow up. -.- I dunno know. Quit asking...
We don't have Tim's where I live, but in the city we do, bout 45 minutes away. *wahh* Seriously, where I live we don't have a coffee shop period. Except like McDonalds... blah. crying

Truthfully, I hate cars... knowing me I'd crash when ever I had one of those times I forget the obvious... like where the brake is. sweatdrop
Living in the middle of know where is awesome, that's why I liked PIE so much. So quit and it took like 10 min to walk to the next house. XD
That why I hated visiting my brother... he lived in a bad neighborhood and one of the buses I take a lot, if I stay on it for to long I end up in a bad area.... actually I remember in high school there was a lot of dislike between the kids in that area and mine. <.<;
I really hated my self one night when I miss read the bus numbers and ended up in my brothers area... 5's,2's...6's,9's... it's all the same, cept where ya end up.

All in all I'm not to fond of kids in general... they are always yelling and running and arguing... This is why I hid in my room when ever I'm home during a weekday, my mother baby sits. For some reason this ends up with me baby sitting on occasion. gonk

Haha oh the dreaded what are you gonna do when you grow up. I hated that one, it's like seriously I don't want to think about that till I have to. Half the time I just said vet... 3D animator wasn't to far off. XD

Not even a Star bucks. Oh god, how can you live so far away from good coffee and live. ???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff