zariqueen
Silveron Wolf
zariqueen
Even though the event's over.... *SPLAT* PIED! cheese_whine rofl

*Eats off face*
Event or not, pie still tastes just as sweat. >.>
*Throws a pie back* yum_pie

*wipes pie off her helmet's visor, open it up, and omNomNOMS!* rofl rofl

That helmets a bit to convenient,I think you might want to clean the pie smudges off yer visor or you might end up walking into walls. XD

I diiiid already! *points up* 'wipes pie off her helmet's visor...'

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
zariqueen
Silveron Wolf
zariqueen
Silveron Wolf
zariqueen
Even though the event's over.... *SPLAT* PIED! cheese_whine rofl

*Eats off face*
Event or not, pie still tastes just as sweat. >.>
*Throws a pie back* yum_pie

*wipes pie off her helmet's visor, open it up, and omNomNOMS!* rofl rofl

That helmets a bit to convenient,I think you might want to clean the pie smudges off yer visor or you might end up walking into walls. XD

I diiiid already! *points up* 'wipes pie off her helmet's visor...'

... really?
Throws another pie. cat_lol
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack

Boyyy, they taste yummy up your a**. talk2hand

But they need to go in your mouth for ya to taste... unless you have but buds. Pretty sure I din't. >.>;
You do. You do. 3nodding

Oh my god, Nooooooooooo O0O why didn't anyone ever tell me.... I mean I should know what chairs among other things taste like now. >.>

Lol, I'm confused. lol

Good so am I. XD
It all made perfect sense earlier today... or well sense is for crazy people and people with crazy hairy prosthetic eyes.

It did indeed.
Hairy eyes?

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
You do. You do. 3nodding

Oh my god, Nooooooooooo O0O why didn't anyone ever tell me.... I mean I should know what chairs among other things taste like now. >.>

Lol, I'm confused. lol

Good so am I. XD
It all made perfect sense earlier today... or well sense is for crazy people and people with crazy hairy prosthetic eyes.

It did indeed.
Hairy eyes?

See common sense goes out the window with lack of sleep... I think I was watching something with a hairy eye in it... don't remember what now. >.>;

Hygienic Fatcat

Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

I'm pretty good at English too ^-^ Though I'm best at history, I'd say. Yeah! Spell checks a savior. Yeah! *try to stuff him in backpack* no- nowadays you could just email him from a phone or something >.>
Holy cow you live all da way up there? =.=' We vacationed across Canada before... went from like toronto (i think) to Nova Scotia (obviously this was before gas was so expensive) in a truck that gets awful gas milage. But yeah its beautiful up there.
I remember when we didn't need passports CX Ok whatever food >.> But yeah theyd have to be pretty dumb to admit they have weapons and/ or alcohol... *throws coconut at chu* whatcha mean?
Yaaaaay Ian & Rufus won! what do the others players get?

I remember being told people bad at math are good at English... yet I suck at both... >.> I'm best at science and art.
I think ya might need a bigger back pack. ._.;
Really I didn't think they had phones, I always though they just turned them off and plunged them in to charge down stairs. XD

I just live over in Nova Scotia, we're ever so slightly attached to New Brunswick and then surrounded by water. I feel so detached. ;~;
Now a nice place to visit in Canada is PEI, it's a really beautiful little island. Now that I can actually remember visiting cuz I spent the summer there and did not get food poisoning like I did on the way to Toronto. >.>
Yeah gas is way to ridiculous right now to be driving around the Continent.

It's worse if they try to deni obvious alcohol or guns... I remember the law case where the guy tried to argue that he could not be charged cuz they had no warrant to search his car..... the guns were piled in plain sight in his back seat and could easy be seen though the window. makes it a little hard to deni. XD
*Bleeds* See dangerous. Coconut, human skull they are about the same and one will break in the contact... I think it was my head, also a bad idea to break them on the floor in a computer room. (the coconut not the human skull)

Congrats. ^^
We got the "Food coma" face, kinda amusing looking. XD

Ah. Wow that is up there =.=' I live under lake Erie. Guess where (you know you're American geography?). Hey since we're called the states, can I call you guys the provinces? just a random thought.
Oh that'd be awesome to go to. We just need teh money (;. wink Its a lil far away.
Yeah i hate getting food poisoning >.> I got that while in Disneyland! blaugh I love Toronto... though I hate to drive through it. the subway is much better, and more fun too.
Yeah now that's just stupid... =.= please don't tell me he is American stare just a little! I deny theres guns RIGHT there! *points to pile*
oops. sorry. My arm is just so strong from throwing pies. ^w^
...Why would I break a coconut in a computer room? hah!
and I saw my friends food coma face. it was pretty hilarious! I personally like the cape better. and dude youre supposed to be mad cause you lost.

Either Ohio or Pennsylvania the. I know very little geography, I really am very bad at the placements of the states and provinces. But I do know when I here lake erie I think Pennsylvania. (and Dracula)
I see no problem with being called the provinces. we even have a song called the provinces of Canada... I never like that song when I was a kid.
Yeah it might be a tad expensive... it costed me 100$ just to get there a few year back and look how close I am.
Yeah food poisoning sucks, specially when yer at any kind of theme park. I got food poisoning on my was to marine land... my idiot brother kept poking me every few minutes in the car, telling me to look at this and look at that...man I wanted to puke on him.
I'v never been on a subway, they kinda fun.
I'm not sure where it was, I can't seem to find those case studies. It was an incident where these guys were on there way to break their buddy out of jail. It was the case where the judge made the first ruling of "plain sight". Back then they needed a warrant to search the car but in this case the guns were like a punch to the face so they searched with out one. The convicted was trying to get out of it y saying they violated his rights by searching without a warrant and thus can not be changed.... he obviously lost the argument.

I think you forgot to make it into a coconut pie.... would have caused less hemorrhaging. @.@
I don't know, it's just a warring... I did and coconut milk went every where. >.>
I think both are pretty cool, though I can't really think of anything to do with them.
Humm, I get that a lot specially when I loose a days work and just mumble a bit about how I think the computer hates me. Or when I'm supposed to be really exited and I just stay straight faced, Like when I was told I was finally getting a puppy I'd been asking for, for 9 years. it's like "aren't you exited""Yep T.T""you don't seem it""I am really exited T.T". I'm a little to easy going. Plus it's just a game for fun. XD

Yeah Ohio... >.> Youre think of Transylvania... though they are pretty similar. I never really thought of that before.
I've never heard of that song. Though I guess thats not really that weird. ^-^
Wow... yeah that's crazy! though I think Canadas gas prices may still be higher than Americas. But we'll complain enough for all of us.
I hate when siblings do that. My bro will always randomly start attacking me... Though I've gotten pretty good at blocking.
Whenever I think of subways though, I think of Deathnote (that i read forever ago).
WOOOOW they were pretty stupid. But that's just my thoughts.
Oh, yeah, well, toughen up. WHat doesn't kill ya makes you stronger. =D
REALLY? That's awesome! (and kinda dumb, yet still awesome).
Yeah that's like me too (on recieveing items I really want). I don't know how to express that I'm so flippin excited. I just kinda hug it and stare at it.
Ok but competitions I get a little bit more excited. =]
yeah youre like my cousin. WAAAAY to laid back! ^w^

Pennsylvania, Transylvania either one makes me think Dracula... People shouldn't name things so similarly....Oh yeah Dracula's from Romania... that might help which is which...._.;

Yeah no worries they still are just as high last I checked.. (wait that is do worry)
Yeah I really wish I didn't have a sibling... he acts younger but he's 3 years older then I am... no seriously if he wanted somthing or wanted me to play with him he'd start using baby talk... sweatdrop He was a twisted little sociopath, Not to mention abusive. I got pretty good at running and dodging... well cept for the time I dodged into the rock and got hit in the side of the head. I still get the effects of that one. @~@
I'm free from having to deal with him for the next 4 years of his prison sentence. -.-
Oh god stay away from the subway there's always a guy with a killer book on there. >.>
When I think subway I think flickering lights and a serial killer... damn movies.

Yeah they were stupid... I just surprised that was never a law till that, but a lot of laws are stupid. like the one where the mother was t6o busy on the phone and sent her 8 year old and 4 tear old to go get ice cream across the high way.... 4 year old left with out the 8 year old when he was not looking and she was hit by a car... (i'd pin this on negligence on the parents behalf. T.T) The driver and the ice cream man got sued... apparently it was his responsibility to keep her there... something about yer responsible if your in position of something that attracts kids.... like a you get in trouble if a kid jumps yer fence and get bitten by yer dog or they drown in yer pool, even if there is a sign... cuz the kids might not be able to read...WTF if they can't even read simple words then where are the damn parents....
What dosn't kill ya can also give you a concussion/give serious brain damage... good thing it's already as damaged as it can get.
Yeah I know... people just kinda expect the over exaggerated jumping up and down and yelling happily... which really just is not with in my personality.
But being laid back is fun. specially when it confuses people... My poor teacher and failing to get a reaction when trying to intimidate me cuz I would not take his treats seriously.
Him- if what they said was not true I'll blame it on you.
Me-why?
Him- I need to place the blame on one person and I'm not taking the fall if this is a lie... how does that make you fell.
Me-..... eh... Sure whatever.
Him- ... why can't I scare you like everyone else, it's no fun.

Yeah I guess. But I think of Rome when I think of Romania. >.>"
Yeah totally hate how we have to have high gas prices as I get my license.
oooi. not cool.... that has to be annoying. =) My bro is two years younger than I am, so I always have to bring him places and such. Oh dude concussion. >.< aww... my friends bro came home from jail finally. I am so happy for her. Hah. I think someones been watching too many movies sweatdrop
Parents really need to take responsibility of their own children. Also another example is where the mom sued mcdonalds because her children like wanted the toys and were getting the bad food or something. just tell them no. So they'll cry a bit. theyll get over it.
Yeah... if you want to get serious about it!
sorry I say yeah so much ^-^
I think I'd just get embarrassed then. XD I think I'll probably only do that when... yeah when I'm suppa excited.
Haha silly teachers. Getting amusement by tormenting students.... (wah)

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
*hurls pies in everyone's faces, then ducks back out* rofl rofl rofl

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Posthumous pieing
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
You do. You do. 3nodding

Lol, I'm confused. lol

Good so am I. XD

It did indeed.
Hairy eyes?

See common sense goes out the window with lack of sleep... I think I was watching something with a hairy eye in it... don't remember what now. >.>;
A hairy eye?

I'm not even sure if were spelling hairy right. xD

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

Ah. Wow that is up there =.=' I live under lake Erie. Guess where (you know you're American geography?). Hey since we're called the states, can I call you guys the provinces? just a random thought.
Oh that'd be awesome to go to. We just need teh money (;. wink Its a lil far away.
Yeah i hate getting food poisoning >.> I got that while in Disneyland! blaugh I love Toronto... though I hate to drive through it. the subway is much better, and more fun too.
Yeah now that's just stupid... =.= please don't tell me he is American stare just a little! I deny theres guns RIGHT there! *points to pile*
and I saw my friends food coma face. it was pretty hilarious! I personally like the cape better. and dude youre supposed to be mad cause you lost.

Either Ohio or Pennsylvania the. I know very little geography, I really am very bad at the placements of the states and provinces. But I do know when I here lake erie I think Pennsylvania. (and Dracula)
I see no problem with being called the provinces. we even have a song called the provinces of Canada... I never like that song when I was a kid.
Yeah it might be a tad expensive... it costed me 100$ just to get there a few year back and look how close I am.
Yeah food poisoning sucks, specially when yer at any kind of theme park. I got food poisoning on my was to marine land... my idiot brother kept poking me every few minutes in the car, telling me to look at this and look at that...man I wanted to puke on him.
I'm not sure where it was, I can't seem to find those case studies. It was an incident where these guys were on there way to break their buddy out of jail. It was the case where the judge made the first ruling of "plain sight". Back then they needed a warrant to search the car but in this case the guns were like a punch to the face so they searched with out one. The convicted was trying to get out of it y saying they violated his rights by searching without a warrant and thus can not be changed.... he obviously lost the argument.

I think you forgot to make it into a coconut pie.... would have caused less hemorrhaging. @.@
I don't know, it's just a warring... I did and coconut milk went every where. >.>
I think both are pretty cool, though I can't really think of anything to do with them.
Humm, I get that a lot specially when I loose a days work and just mumble a bit about how I think the computer hates me. Or when I'm supposed to be really exited and I just stay straight faced, Like when I was told I was finally getting a puppy I'd been asking for, for 9 years. it's like "aren't you exited""Yep T.T""you don't seem it""I am really exited T.T". I'm a little to easy going. Plus it's just a game for fun. XD

Yeah Ohio... >.> Youre think of Transylvania... though they are pretty similar. I never really thought of that before.
Wow... yeah that's crazy! though I think Canadas gas prices may still be higher than Americas. But we'll complain enough for all of us.
I hate when siblings do that. My bro will always randomly start attacking me... Though I've gotten pretty good at blocking.
Whenever I think of subways though, I think of Deathnote (that i read forever ago).
Yeah that's like me too (on recieveing items I really want). I don't know how to express that I'm so flippin excited. I just kinda hug it and stare at it.

Pennsylvania, Transylvania either one makes me think Dracula... People shouldn't name things so similarly....Oh yeah Dracula's from Romania... that might help which is which...._.;

Yeah no worries they still are just as high last I checked.. (wait that is do worry)
Yeah I really wish I didn't have a sibling... he acts younger but he's 3 years older then I am... no seriously if he wanted somthing or wanted me to play with him he'd start using baby talk... sweatdrop He was a twisted little sociopath, Not to mention abusive. I got pretty good at running and dodging... well cept for the time I dodged into the rock and got hit in the side of the head. I still get the effects of that one. @~@
I'm free from having to deal with him for the next 4 years of his prison sentence. -.-
Oh god stay away from the subway there's always a guy with a killer book on there. >.>
When I think subway I think flickering lights and a serial killer... damn movies.

Yeah they were stupid... I just surprised that was never a law till that, but a lot of laws are stupid. like the one where the mother was t6o busy on the phone and sent her 8 year old and 4 tear old to go get ice cream across the high way.... 4 year old left with out the 8 year old when he was not looking and she was hit by a car... (i'd pin this on negligence on the parents behalf. T.T) The driver and the ice cream man got sued... apparently it was his responsibility to keep her there... something about yer responsible if your in position of something that attracts kids.... like a you get in trouble if a kid jumps yer fence and get bitten by yer dog or they drown in yer pool, even if there is a sign... cuz the kids might not be able to read...WTF if they can't even read simple words then where are the damn parents....
What dosn't kill ya can also give you a concussion/give serious brain damage... good thing it's already as damaged as it can get.
Yeah I know... people just kinda expect the over exaggerated jumping up and down and yelling happily... which really just is not with in my personality.
But being laid back is fun. specially when it confuses people... My poor teacher and failing to get a reaction when trying to intimidate me cuz I would not take his treats seriously.
Me-why?
Him- I need to place the blame on one person and I'm not taking the fall if this is a lie... how does that make you fell.

oooi. not cool.... that has to be annoying. =) My bro is two years younger than I am, so I always have to bring him places and such. Oh dude concussion. >.< aww... my friends bro came home from jail finally. I am so happy for her. Hah. I think someones been watching too many movies sweatdrop
Parents really need to take responsibility of their own children. Also another example is where the mom sued mcdonalds because her children like wanted the toys and were getting the bad food or something. just tell them no. So they'll cry a bit. theyll get over it.
I think I'd just get embarrassed then. XD I think I'll probably only do that when... yeah when I'm suppa excited.

Well their pretty close, at least it's on the same Continent. XD
Just more things to discourage me from learning to drive besides college keeping me busy.
Having fun in Canada, besides wanting to kill gas prices? XD
Exactly why I'm glad he's in jail... hopefully it will straighten him, at this point he's already ruined all his family relationships. Stupid idiot deserves it for getting into drugs and shooting his buddy... T.T;
How long was he in jail? it's defiantly not a place people want to be for along time. M bro's already done about a year out of his 5. >.>
Man I'd hate having a younger sibling to drag places... I already get forced to take my younger cousins with me when meeting friends. gonk
Yeah a lot of parents these days don't take enough responsibility for their kids. I hate kids in the movie theaters.... have them constantly kicking the back of my chair... tell the parent to make them stop and the parent just says. "He's just a kid he doesn't know any better" ... if he's old enough to watch movies and understand talking then for gods sake teach him to know better... don't just let him do as he pleases and pass it off as he's just a kid. My Ma babysits this little brat that cry's when ever she wants something and he parents don't like he crying so they give her what ever she wants... game systems, pets.... they had like 3 cats that they didn't take very good care of... there only source of water was the toilet... kid just kept crying for a kitten and they kept getting he a new one even though the father was allergic to cats...
Yeah it's ok I say yeah a lot to, every time I agree on something. XD
Yeah he really like's to pick on the students. He even gave to guys in my class nicknames.. Adam gets called A-Dumb and Jordan got called Jor-Dumb, and he's constantly saying how he hates us and then that he loves us but that he's kidding and hates us. and does somethings that just plane creeps everyone out. XD... Sooo confusing, but he's an a** like that.

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack

Lol, I'm confused. lol

Good so am I. XD

It did indeed.
Hairy eyes?

A hairy eye?

Well is spell check an't scribbling red all over it I'll assume it's right... or at the very least it is a word. that may or may not have the desired meaning. >.>
But hey if you ever dropped yer eye ( or someone else's eye) on the floor then it would be hairy. XD

Hygienic Fatcat

Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

Me-why?

Just more things to discourage me from learning to drive besides college keeping me busy.
Exactly why I'm glad he's in jail... hopefully it will straighten him, at this point he's already ruined all his family relationships. Stupid idiot deserves it for getting into drugs and shooting his buddy... T.T;
How long was he in jail? it's defiantly not a place people want to be for along time. M bro's already done about a year out of his 5. >.>
Man I'd hate having a younger sibling to drag places... I already get forced to take my younger cousins with me when meeting friends. gonk
Yeah a lot of parents these days don't take enough responsibility for their kids. I hate kids in the movie theaters.... have them constantly kicking the back of my chair... tell the parent to make them stop and the parent just says. "He's just a kid he doesn't know any better" ... if he's old enough to watch movies and understand talking then for gods sake teach him to know better... don't just let him do as he pleases and pass it off as he's just a kid. My Ma babysits this little brat that cry's when ever she wants something and he parents don't like he crying so they give her what ever she wants... game systems, pets.... they had like 3 cats that they didn't take very good care of... there only source of water was the toilet... kid just kept crying for a kitten and they kept getting he a new one even though the father was allergic to cats...
Yeah he really like's to pick on the students. He even gave to guys in my class nicknames.. Adam gets called A-Dumb and Jordan got called Jor-Dumb, and he's constantly saying how he hates us and then that he loves us but that he's kidding and hates us. and does somethings that just plane creeps everyone out. XD... Sooo confusing, but he's an a** like that.

I guess it is better than Pennsylvania & Translvania in that sense.
Come now, I can drive (well where I'm from, its something you desperately need to know how to do). Yeah, that's quite a point. That's also really depressing. But yeah I hope it straightens him out.
My friends bro was in jail for about 2 years I think. Because he beat up his friend because his friend did it with his sister... Yeah before they got married or something. =( but he hurt him REALLY badly.
Really? That's where I'd be like ok noooo... stare
Hahaha! blaugh one time a kid spilt soda like right behind me so I had to have my knees up on the back of the person in front of mes chair. I was like I am soo sorry. I guess some people just really werent meant to have children. The kid will get a rude awakening when shes older.
...Oh and I am LOVING my time in Canada. We went to an art fair type thing. It was really nice. And we had a bbq last night.
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack

Lol, I'm confused. lol

Good so am I. XD

It did indeed.
Hairy eyes?

A hairy eye?

Well is spell check an't scribbling red all over it I'll assume it's right... or at the very least it is a word. that may or may not have the desired meaning. >.>
But hey if you ever dropped yer eye ( or someone else's eye) on the floor then it would be hairy. XD

I thought that it was spelled harry. But then I start thinking of Harry Potter. dramallama

Not necessarily. You could drop it in the tub. I don't think it would be hairy. Unless the tub is dusty. But Grull Friend, that doesn't really count. Its dust, not hair.

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack
Silveron Wolf
Elvis on Crack

It did indeed.
Hairy eyes?

A hairy eye?

I thought that it was spelled harry. But then I start thinking of Harry Potter. dramallama

Not necessarily. You could drop it in the tub. I don't think it would be hairy. Unless the tub is dusty. But Grull Friend, that doesn't really count. Its dust, not hair.

Lol, yes it will get very harry potter if it is dropped on the ground. though harry as a word and not a name is old English for disturbing and distressing by repeated attacks of sort. ya know like to harass. Well I guess it would be mean to repeatedly drop it on the ground. >.>

Well I'm pretty sure it would get really hairy if I dropped it in my bath tub. I was just using it as a place to brush the fur out of my bunny... man he sheds a lot. XD
Poor hairy eyeball.

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

Me-why?

Come now, I can drive (well where I'm from, its something you desperately need to know how to do). Yeah, that's quite a point. That's also really depressing. But yeah I hope it straightens him out.
My friends bro was in jail for about 2 years I think. Because he beat up his friend because his friend did it with his sister... Yeah before they got married or something. =( but he hurt him REALLY badly.
Hahaha! blaugh one time a kid spilt soda like right behind me so I had to have my knees up on the back of the person in front of mes chair. I was like I am soo sorry. I guess some people just really werent meant to have children. The kid will get a rude awakening when shes older.
...Oh and I am LOVING my time in Canada. We went to an art fair type thing. It was really nice. And we had a bbq last night.

I suppose but I will always mix Pennsylvania & Translvania because they sound so similar.
For now I'm content just taking the bus places.... Plus my college and the studios are all located down town... the streets are soo narrow and there is no really any where to park a car that would not cost 15 bucks a day. sweatdrop

Well that might have been a little over protective, good he didn't kill him though... if ya ask me it makes more sense then plan stupidity. My bro has a track record longer then my arm... So many accounts of aggravated assault, theft, misleading police and possession of illegal weapons and drug selling.... That last on got some psychos after him trying to kill him... and killing 2 of his friends that where involved...
I'm actually not sure for what exactly he is in there for... he shot his buddy with a sawed off shot gun and then told the police it was a drive by.... kinda fell through when they found the shot gun.... idiot. I think that one was dropped think he's in there for attacking his pregnant girl friend and killing there first unborn.... >.>;
Yeah, at some point those kids are gonna see in the real word you don't get do as you please and someones gonna teach them a lesson when their older and act like brats.
Glad yer having fun. Art fair sounds fun. ^^
Yeah we had a BBQ last night too, BBQ's are so nice in the summer on nice days aren't they. XD

Hygienic Fatcat

Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou
Silveron Wolf
Lainie Lou

Me-why?

I suppose but I will always mix Pennsylvania & Translvania because they sound so similar.
For now I'm content just taking the bus places.... Plus my college and the studios are all located down town... the streets are soo narrow and there is no really any where to park a car that would not cost 15 bucks a day. sweatdrop

Well that might have been a little over protective, good he didn't kill him though... if ya ask me it makes more sense then plan stupidity. My bro has a track record longer then my arm... So many accounts of aggravated assault, theft, misleading police and possession of illegal weapons and drug selling.... That last on got some psychos after him trying to kill him... and killing 2 of his friends that where involved...
I'm actually not sure for what exactly he is in there for... he shot his buddy with a sawed off shot gun and then told the police it was a drive by.... kinda fell through when they found the shot gun.... idiot. I think that one was dropped think he's in there for attacking his pregnant girl friend and killing there first unborn.... >.>;
Yeah, at some point those kids are gonna see in the real word you don't get do as you please and someones gonna teach them a lesson when their older and act like brats.
Glad yer having fun. Art fair sounds fun. ^^
Yeah we had a BBQ last night too, BBQ's are so nice in the summer on nice days aren't they. XD

Haha poor confused soul. ^-^
Yeah, but let me tell you, driving in very convient! Especially if you want to get away from whereever. just saying. $15 bucks though... =.= not cool.
Maybe, but... Yeah I agree. I'm just happy he's out.
ai... that's long. I wouldn't have the guts to do any of that... =( Hmm this changes the whole Canadian sterotype then, huh?
just kidding. I'm not that blind of the world.
aww... T.T That's so depressing.
Right. I feel bad for them when they do get taught a lesson though. It's not gonna turn out pretty.
I am happy to be back in America now, though I miss Canada already. I never even got to go to a Tim Hortons. x.x
Right? Its so cold outside right now though! The degrees dropped so much its crazy! I can actually wear my casual sweater now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff