Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Meridianna
Well played, everyone! I wish I could have been here to cheer on Kanoko during the final run-- but, hurricane Irene decided to drop by and knock out our electricity for twenty-one hours.

Even so, I still had a lot of fun with this event. Yay, Team Kanoko!
C:
Least it wasnt like the hurricane Isabel.

Quote:
Throughout the state, Hurricane Isabel resulted in a damage total of $1.85 billion (2003 USD, $2.17 billion 2008 USD).[3] The hurricane destroyed more than 1,186 homes and 77 businesses, severely damaged 9,110 homes and 333 businesses, and left 107,908 homes and over 1,000 businesses with minor damage. Across the state, the hurricane generated an estimated 660,000 dump trucks of debris. At least ten people were directly killed by the storm, and hundreds more were injured.[14] A total of 1.8 million electrical customers were left without power,[7] with electrical damage totaling $128 million (2003 USD, $150 million 2008 USD).[14] Dominion Virginia Power reported 2,311 broken utility poles, 3,899 snapped crossarms, and 7,363 spans of downed power lines, with 72% of its primary distribution circuits damaged.[15] The passage of the hurricane resulted in an agricultural damage total of about $117 million (2003 USD, $137 million 2008 USD).[14]

In 2003 we were in Portsmouth Virginia and it knocked our power out for two and a half weeks. To top it all off we were poor and didnt have much food or things to use to help us, so we tried to cook hot dogs on candles (was the only thing in the fridge) O.o candles dont cook hot dogs very well. They just make them all black on the outside and cold on the inside.

The biggest thing though was our 1 year old son was afraid of the dark so when the candles ran out and the sun went down he would cry all night long. X.x
I wanted to congratulate team Kanoko on their second place win! emotion_yatta

I even cheered for her on multiple occasions. She is adorable and I would have been okay with her winning. As long as it was her or Ian/Rufus, I would have been content.

emotion_brofist
iShieru
XxSuicideBedHeadxX

emotion_kirakira emotion_0A0

emotion_brofist

Lol so how're ya?

Seeker

XxSuicideBedHeadxX

Lol so how're ya?

I'm good.
      Just a tad bit sad that I didn't get all the achievements for this event.
      emotion_facepalm User Image

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
so....we lost...oh well we put in a good effort and it was fun! I'm just annoyed I never got my deidrich clone..

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
o sunflower king
I wanted to congratulate team Kanoko on their second place win! emotion_yatta

I even cheered for her on multiple occasions. She is adorable and I would have been okay with her winning. As long as it was her or Ian/Rufus, I would have been content.

emotion_brofist

Um we got 4th place...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas