Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Good job everyone!!!
HEEEEEEEL YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE GO LOUIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Super Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

wow louie!!! I knew he would do great!!
User Image

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I really pulled my weight for team Ian & Rufus, but I'm glad to see you guys helped Louie pull up a really close second. If my team didn't win, I sure as hell wanted either you guys or Stein's supporters to win.
Idyah
Roderich of Austria
Idyah
Roderich of Austria
Idyah
Roderich of Austria

It's a pleasure to see you, miss.
I see you support the aristocracy as well.

Actually I support Vampires and Demons... And I want to cosplay Germany. And I like the Austria/Switzerland pairing. biggrin Mariazell is feeling good I hope? :3

Sir Louie is a vampire aristocrat, so it all counts the same. I wish you luck on dressing up as Ludwig, seeing as it can be a challenge with his body build... B-but Vash and I are no more than friends! Even if things are a little tense between us now compared to the past... And Mariazell is doing quite well, danke.

Challenge? Nein... I'm also well built. wink You sure you are just friends? You're stuttering. whee

Ah, then it should be easier for you than most. Though there are other challenges for those who dress as Ludwig. And of course Vash and I are only friends. The atmosphere when we're in the same area always feels heavy and electrifying. I just happened to trip over my tongue for that one moment.

You do realize that "The atmosphere when we're in the same area always feels heavy and electrifying." Can be taken in few ways. :3

Eh? How so?

Tipsy Wench

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Heckler 50
L o s t -x- A b y s s
Losing to his brother isn't all that bad. Yay Louie.
Anyone else join Ian's team on a mule just to get the winning item, and still boo'd him? XD

yes ^_^ lol

Devoted Stalker

Roderich of Austria
Idyah
Roderich of Austria
Idyah
Roderich of Austria

Sir Louie is a vampire aristocrat, so it all counts the same. I wish you luck on dressing up as Ludwig, seeing as it can be a challenge with his body build... B-but Vash and I are no more than friends! Even if things are a little tense between us now compared to the past... And Mariazell is doing quite well, danke.

Challenge? Nein... I'm also well built. wink You sure you are just friends? You're stuttering. whee

Ah, then it should be easier for you than most. Though there are other challenges for those who dress as Ludwig. And of course Vash and I are only friends. The atmosphere when we're in the same area always feels heavy and electrifying. I just happened to trip over my tongue for that one moment.

You do realize that "The atmosphere when we're in the same area always feels heavy and electrifying." Can be taken in few ways. :3

Eh? How so?

When you mean electrifying you may mean that everytime you look at him electric sparks gather around your body, making you shiver and when he looks you in the eyes you feel heavy, so you could just faint in his strong arms and wake up to see his pouty face, saying "Man. You've became even weaker then usual." And then you'd respond. "But I always have you to save me." And then he'll blush.
That's how I read heavy and electrifying. heart

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dapper Informer

10,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The two undead kinds placed right next to eachother. At least we got stein a bit more well known on gaia and higher than kanoko and deidrich.
I'm thrilled that Ian and Rufus won, but I am espeacially glad that Louie placed second!!! If Kanoko had won I might've never eaten pie again. emotion_brofist BROS FOREVA YO! emotion_brofist

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The piehard forum will be put in the archive today. emotion_kirakira

Interesting Seeker

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm glad that Louie was able to bounce back from 5th and got 2nd

Quick Reply